剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
我不知道为什么我这么 我的意思是 我甚至不
It's just that, you-you know, you hear these stories
只是 你知道的 你听了那些
about gangs and...
帮派的故事后
Was Eleanor undercover?
埃莉诺是卧底吗
Is that why they killed her?
所以这是他们杀了她的原因吗
Is that why who killed her?
所以这是谁杀了她的原因
Step by step.
一步步来
You put a poker game together.
你们一起玩扑克游戏
Two whales from Shanghai.
两个从上海来的土豪
They wanted a challenge. Good players.
他们想要挑战一下 玩家不错
Eleanor's real good.
埃莉诺手法很棒
Whales have names?
土豪们有名字吗
Ken Lin was the one who hired me.
是林肯雇我的
His cousin manages the place we played at.
他的表兄运营我们玩乐的场地
Golden Soup. Yeah.
上流食府 是
Ting... something.
丁 还是什么的
I never got the rest of his name.
我从来记不住他的全名
And the guy who came late?
那个晚来的人呢
You know about that?
你知道那事
Yeah, I never saw him before.
是 但我之前没见过他
He's from the mainland.
他来自中国大♥陆♥
Something about...
一些关于
the whales missing their flight back.
那些土豪们错过了回去的飞机
He went postal on Ken.
他对肯十分生气
It was bad.
情势很不好看
Really scary.
很吓人
Ting know who he was?
丁知道他是谁吗
I don't know. He seemed to.
我不知道 他似乎认识
How's her daughter?
她女儿如何
Holding up.
勉强过活
It's hard.
很艰难
The Feds say they can protect me if I have to testify.
联调局的人说如果我不得不作证的话他们会保护我
They can.
他们可以
But for how long?
但能保护多久呢
Thank you, Ida.
谢谢你 艾达
Commissioner.
委员
Harry Bosch came through like a champ on Elias, Irv.
哈里·博斯解决埃利亚斯的案子很有一手 欧文
Well, still some work to be done, but, yes,
但还有一些工作没做 但是 是的
he's a good detective. And you're a hell of a chief.
他是一个好的警探 但是你可是局长
Now, if you could finesse Justice Now
现在 如果你能够立刻维持正义
and avert a riot...
避免骚乱
I'm kidding.
我在开玩笑
Great job.
干得漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
And your support is much appreciated.
十分感谢你的帮助
And, um, well, I may need it.
我也许需要它
What for?
为什么
The mayor's new independent probe into LAPD.
市长针对洛城警局的新的独♥立♥调查
This may end up in a showdown,
也许最后可能会撕破脸
and I'm grateful that we have each others' backs.
我很感激我们能够互相支持
If it comes to that.
如果真的到这一步
I would like to think that the three of us
我想我们仨
could find a way to both serve the department's needs
应该能够找到一个既能满足部门需要
and the mayor's ambitions.
又能满足市长野心的方法
I'm less sanguine. Anyway...
我倒不如你这么乐观 不管怎么说
There is a more mundane matter you could help me with.
你还能够有更多能够帮我的地方
RHD is looking for a construction worker
结案凶杀科正在寻找一名也许有
who may have information on an arson-murder.
纵火杀人案信息的建筑工人
And...?
然后
If you'd encourage your foreman to cooperate, I'd appreciate it.
如果你能说服你的领班合作的话 我会很感谢你的
That sounds like a long shot.
这听上去希望可不大
Recent?
最近的案子
Last fall.
去年秋天
Retirement home. Three victims.
退休之家 三个受害者
Worker have a name?
那名工人有名字吗
Bondigas. Alberto.
阿尔贝托·邦迪亚斯
Well, I'll get the word out.
我会问出话来的
Thank you.
谢谢
And again...
还有
...congratulations on Elias.
恭喜破了埃利亚斯的案子
When?
什么时候
Monday. I've been trying to reach you.
周一 我试着联♥系♥你来着
And no one knows who or why?
没人知道是谁或为什么吗
No one knows anything.
没人知道一切
Where are you?
你在哪里
Hong Kong.
香港
I'm back in Hong Kong.
我回香港了
I wish I was there with you.
我希望我能在你那里陪你
Me, too.
我也是
In this life, we get two families, Maddie.
在此世 我们有两个家庭 玛迪
One we're born with and one we choose.
我们所出生的家庭 与我们选择组成的家庭
And your...
你的
y-your mom and you...
你的母亲和你
you're who I chose.
是我所选择的
Jesus, your dad.
上帝 你的父亲
He was with her.
他与她在一起
I was thinking I might come to Hong Kong.
我在想我也许会去香港
You can't.
你不能这么做
Not now. After I graduate.
不是现在 我毕业之后
You can't, Maddie.
你不能 玛迪
Why not?
为什么不
Someone's there with you.
有人在那里陪你
Your mother's federal friends
你母亲联邦调查局的朋友们
used her to look into my family.
利用她调查我的家庭
It broke my heart.
这伤了我的心
Nothing came of it.
毫无结果
I am now
我现在
suspected of being an unregistered foreign agent.
被怀疑是一位未经注册的外国特工
I was invited to discuss it with government officials
我被请去和成都外的监禁中心
in a detention center outside of Chengdu.
与政♥府♥官员喝茶
Because of what Mom did?
因为我妈做的事情吗
No.
不是
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm sorry, Maddie.
对不起 玛迪
But it's going to be okay.
但是会没事的
We go on.
向前看
When will I see you again?
我什么时候能再见你
You're seeing me now.
你现在不就在见我吗
You think Bosch is right about Sheehan being innocent?
你觉得博斯认为希恩无辜是正确的吗
I want him to be.
我倒希望他是
I think I know what you mean.
我想我知道你的意思
To protect and serve, that's a real thing for me.
去保护 服务 这对我来说是最重要的
...no peace. It's not that simple, young blood.
不和平 没那么简单 年轻人
No justice, no peace.
无正义 不和平
It's just hard to hold the line sometimes.
有时候很难去界定具体的界限
You wait ten years, get back to me.
你等待十年 再来跟我说
No justice, no peace. No justice,
无正义 不和平 无正义
no peace... No shit.
不和平 没有屎哦
...no peace. No justice, no peace.
...不和平 无正义 不和平
Fuck.
靠
我来打吧
Officer needs help. Back gate of Hollywood Division.
有警方需要援助 好莱坞分部后门处
Pierce, where the fuck you going?!
皮尔斯 你究竟在做什么
William-51. We're code six.
警车51号♥ 区域外
Our vehicle's been hit by an incendiary device.
我们的车辆被燃♥烧♥弹♥击中
Dig it. Jack Teagarden.
我知道 杰克·蒂加登的曲子
I need to see all the evidence
我得看编号♥为12-0311524
on D.R. Number 12-0311524.
的所有证据
And you can turn that back up while you're looking,
你看的时候可以备份一下
'cause there's a Ben Webster solo coming up.
现在到了本·韦伯斯特的独奏时间
John Hancock and thumb.
签字 按指纹
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表