剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I can win this. The win, for the city of Los Angeles,
我能赢 这场胜利 是为了洛杉矶市
is making Black Guardian go away.
弄走黑守卫
Move to the dark side, you lose track of time.
不好的一面 你没有多余的时间了
The man doesn't have a case. Doesn't have to.
那人没有立案 他不需要
Just the trial. The great man handing out sound bites
只要一场审判 这个人物每天去法♥院♥
on the courthouse steps every day--
搞些事情
that sets us back 30 years.
会让我们至少倒♥退♥30年
No, no, no.
不
Mr. Kaplan, I told Howard, he wants this check,
卡普兰先生 我告诉霍华德了 他想要这张支票
I need him... He's not settling.
我需要他 他不打算和解
We had an agreement. $420,000... For any price.
我们有协议 42万 多少钱都不行
He's taking this case to trial.
他要上法庭
I will prove
我会证明
I will pro...
我会证
The evidence will show
证据会表明
that these LAPD Robbery-Homicide detectives,
洛杉矶警♥察♥局抢劫凶杀科的警♥察♥
under the color of law,
在法律之下
men who have sworn an oath to protect and serve
曾宣誓过要保护和服务
the citizens of Los Angeles,
洛杉矶民众的人
tortured an innocent man.
折磨一个无辜的人
In a civil society,
在一个文明社会
racism has no part of justice.
种族歧视不应该存在于司法
In a civil society,
在一个文明社会
torture has no part of justice.
折磨拷问不应该存在于司法
In a civil society...
在一个文明社会...
Shit, this thing needs to sing.
该死 这东西应该被传颂
It will by Monday. But you don't want to offend our jurors.
周一就会了 但你不要冒犯陪审员
Oh, yeah, I do want offended. I want them deeply offended,
不 我就想 我想狠狠的冒犯他们
outraged. By the crime, not the lawyer.
愤怒 因为罪行 而不是律师
Don't use the word "Christ."
不要用 老天爷 这个词
How'd they take it?
他们怎么说
Missy shit two bricks.
两位女士懵了
Okay. I'll need a nice,
好了 我需要洗个
warm bath to un-see that.
热水澡来无视
What about Irving?
欧文呢
Not happy. Yeah, I'll bet.
不太高兴 我想也是
This trial's gonna feed his whole department
这场审判会把他整个部门
into the wood chipper.
搞得七零八落
The whole point
寿司的精髓
of sushi is that it's fresh.
就是用材新鲜
And that's not why I'm calling.
但这不是我打你电♥话♥的原因
Sugarfish.
甜鱼
It's your favorite.
你的最爱
Not even two hours old.
两小时都不到
Mom's taking me to the tournament tomorrow.
老妈明天带我去锦标赛
Okay. Still want me to go?
好 我还要去吗
As long as you don't yell.
只要你不大吼大叫
Can't make any promises. It's fine.
我不能保证 没关系了
I'll just pretend you're somebody else's dad. Right.
我假装你是别人的老爸就好了 好吧
I still can't get ahold of Reggie.
我联♥系♥不上瑞奇
His Skype's all screwed up.
他视频通话有问题
Or mine is.
又或是我的
Dad?
老爸
Right here. Something's going on
在呢 老妈和瑞奇
with them. Mom and Reggie. Are you asking
肯定出了点什么问题 你是在问我
or telling me?
还是在告诉我
You're busy.
你在忙
I am. Good talk, Dad.
我是 和你谈话很高兴 老爸
Don't stay out too late.
别在外面待太晚
Love you.
爱你
Ah, here.
这个
Phil Gentry. Thanks.
菲尔·金特里 谢谢
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hold on.
等等
Hello?
在听吗
What was his counter?
他的筹码是什么
He'll call Sunday night, Irv.
他周天再打电♥话♥ 欧文
He's trying to make the city sweat.
他是想让我们紧张
It's working. He thinks he can win this.
确实起效果了 他觉得他能赢
No.
不会的
It's a play.
这只是做戏
He thinks he can jack up the settlement.
他觉得他能摆弄一下最终协议
Let's meet tomorrow and decide how best to proceed.
我们明天见一面 决定下一步最好怎么走
It's not the end of the world.
这不是世界末日
Harry Bosch.
哈里·博斯
Just the man I need.
正是我想找的人
Phil Gentry.
菲尔·金特里
A thousand bucks a ticket,
一千块钱的票
and they let some joker say he's me.
他们就放任你假扮我
I'm sorry to hear that.
很抱歉
I was just thinking maybe you could find him.
我正想着你也许能找到他
You know...
你知道的
solve the case.
解决这个案子
It's a joke. That's a good one.
开玩笑吧 挺好笑的
Harry Bosch.
哈里·博斯
I'm glad I ran into you. Barkeep?
真高兴在这里见到你 酒保
Second chair usually has a chair.
我说 在法庭上
In court, is what I'm saying.
二把手就是个摆设
Ah, well, in my experience,
以我的经验来看
second chair is something that you earn.
二把手是你应得的
I said bold the changes. Oh, I did.
我说过把修改的加粗 我加了
Well, bold and underline.
那就加粗加下划线
I got to see them. Yes, sir.
我要看的见他们 好的先生
Coming right up.
马上就好
You know what your problem is, Kaplan
你知道你有什么问题吗 卡普兰
You want to walk before you can crawl.
你连爬都不会就想走了
At your age, I was running a free legal clinic
在你这个年纪 我正在给盐湖城的葡萄工人
for grape pickers in Salinas.
做免费的法律辩护
You... you want to whine about chairs.
你还抱怨二把手的席位
Says the man
出自一个
who just turned down mid-six figures
拒绝了六位数的钱
to play Powerball with a jury.
来跟陪审团玩强力球的人
Well, that is not what is going on here.
这个不是我的意思
Any word
周五开庭
on the tech request I put in
我要的技术支持
for court on Friday? Not yet.
有任何消息吗 还没
I could follow up.
我可以跟进
You know that there were a thousand
你知道美国去年有一千件
police killings in America last year?
警♥察♥杀害事件吗
Do you have any idea how many cops
你知道有多少个警♥察♥
were convicted of murder or manslaughter?
被定罪为谋杀或是过失杀人吗
Not one. None. Zip. Zero.
没有人 没人 一个都没有
Cities don't even bother
市里不再记录
to keep use-of-force statistics. What does that tell you?
使用武力的数据了 这说明什么
That tells me that you're considering
这说明你再考虑
putting that in your opening.
把这些放进你的开场词
Look, I'd save it. Just stick with Harris.
听我说 是我就不加了 就照着哈里斯的来
No, forget it.
算了吧
I'll just go with this. Are you sure?
我就照着这个 你确定
Look, I just have to print it.
我只要打印出来就好了
Yeah. Just keep your phone on this weekend,
好 这周末手♥机♥保持开机
there, Kaplan. Just in case.
卡普兰 以防万一
In case of what?
以防万一什么
That sprinkler needs help.
那个洒水器得修了
Patrol car ran over it.
巡逻警车压过它
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
I'll be right in.
我马上进来
Please answer this time.
这次请一定要接
Open for 500.
500开局
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表