剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Morning.
早安
Hi.
嗨
What's going on?
你要去哪
School.
学校
Maddie...
玛迪
What?
怎么
Maybe that's not such a good idea.
上学可能不是个好办法
Maybe there isn't a "Good idea."
可能根本就没有好办法
I thought we could talk.
我们可以谈一谈
Until you get called into work
然后你临时接到工作
and leave me here all alone?
把我自己丢在这吗
Wouldn't do that.
不会的
I'll be all right. I'll be with friends.
不用担心我 我会和朋友待一起
Take it slow, Maddie.
慢慢来 玛迪
We'll talk tonight.
我们今晚再聊
All right.
好的
Are you gonna be okay?
你可以吗
Yeah.
嗯
Love you.
爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
I'm picking you up after school.
放学我去接你
Madeline?
玛德琳
I'm picking you up.
我去接你
Bosch.
博斯
Bosch?
博斯
Bosch.
博斯
Harry Bosch?
你是哈里·博斯吗
Look, maybe you should come out for this.
你得出来一下
I'm afraid I have some bad news.
有坏消息要告诉你
Hey, here, let me help you.
嘿 我来帮你
It's about your mom.
和你母亲有关
Come on, kid, you're not in trouble.
放心吧 孩子 没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会变好的
Bosch.
博斯
Now you got surveillance on my wife,
你现在开始监控
on my kid?
我妻子和孩子了
Frankie, where the fuck are you?
弗兰基 你在哪
You said you believed me.
你说你相信我
The longer you're out, worse it looks.
你越逃 情况越糟糕
Yeah, I know. Fuck.
我知道
I know I kind of spooked out on you,
我是有点吓到你了
but I got shit I got to take care of.
但我有烂摊子要收拾
I'm coming in, I am.
我会现身的 不骗你
Today. Now.
今天 就现在
Today, tomorrow. Fuck it.
今天还是明天 无所谓
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm good, Harry. It's all...
我很好 哈里 一切
it's all fucking cool.
都挺好的
Sheehan's running.
希恩逃跑了
You just waking up to that?
你才知道
Check the backwards book. I sent you the number.
查查电♥话♥簿 我发号♥码给你
Sheehan?
希恩
Called less than a minute ago.
我刚和他通完电♥话♥
Man loves his Bosch.
手下都爱戴你
All the slack you cut him.
对你伸出的援手
Pay phone. Old school. Rampart Village.
老式公用电♥话♥ 兰帕特镇
Send somebody.
发给其他人
See if there's video of him coming and going,
看看有没有监控拍到他进出的画面
what he's wearing, driving.
穿什么衣服 开什么车
Who he moves and sits with.
和谁在一起
I'll get Pierce on it, but you're dreaming.
我会交给皮尔斯的 但你别抱有太大希望
He knows how we do this.
他了解我们的做事风格
Well, maybe we get lucky.
也许我们够幸运
Ever done Pilates, Detective?
警探你做过普拉提吗
No, Your Honor.
没有 女士
You pay $75 for a quick trip to hell.
就是花75美元体验一把地狱之旅
Thanks for making the time to sign.
谢谢你能抽空来签字
For a detective who's come back after what you've been through?
和普拉提相比 警探算不了什么
My pleasure.
不客气
Oh, Elias case. Somebody texted him
埃利亚斯的案子 有人用那个号♥码
from that number, and lured him to Angels Flight.
发短♥信♥给他 引诱他去了天使铁路
Cop?
警♥察♥吗
Subscriber's name could be the tell.
用户姓名可能是线索
If we can get it.
如果我们能知道的话
Catch him, J. Edgar. Open season on lawyers?
抓住他 诶德加 律师大捕杀
That can't be a thing. Yes, ma'am.
真不像话 好的 女士
What a terrible thing to witness.
目睹了那一切多可怕啊
Yeah, well, the department has resources,
局里有资源
should he decide he needs them.
用不用是他的事
Will he?
他会吗
Harry Bosch?
哈里·博斯
Highly unlikely.
不太可能
Your coffee lady is, um...
你的咖啡女孩
more scientist than barista.
比起咖啡师更像科学家
Well, I have a weakness for those
我对热爱工作的人
who take their work seriously.
没有抵抗力
Like Howard Elias?
比如霍华德·埃利亚斯
He was a gifted prosecutor,
我跟他共事过
truly, when I worked with him.
他确实是个有天赋的检察官
Thanks, Pallop. Thank you.
谢谢你 帕洛普 谢谢
Why'd he quit?
他为什么辞职
The system was imperfect,
系统不完善
and there was only right or wrong for him,
对他来说只有对与错
nothing in between.
没有中间地带
Doesn't leave much for the human factor.
没有给人性留下空间
Nope.
是的
The crusader. Once upon a time.
像十字军 以前是
No, he passed on settling Black Guardian
是他把黑护卫
to go to trial.
送上法庭的
So? Crusaders don't change.
所以呢 十字军不会做出改变
They take up new crusades.
他们接收新成员
I would have done it the same way.
是我也会那么做的
It felt wrong.
感觉不对
Well, nothing's gonna feel right.
没什么事是能保证对的
Look, you had to let her go, Harry.
哈里 你把她逼太紧了
She's got to find her own way through this.
她得自己想办法度过
All you can do is... Is be there for her
你能做的 就是在她需要你时
when she needs you.
陪在她身边
All right.
知道了
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Listen, Harry...
听着 哈里
...are you headed in?
你到学校了吗
Not for a while.
还有一会
All right.
好吧
Thanks, Grace.
谢了 格蕾丝
Hey, uh, deployment meeting's gonna be
嘿 呃 部署会议推迟
pushed back an hour.
一小时
Let me guess... Callas.
肯定是卡拉斯
Yeah.
没错
Medical pension's a beautiful thing,
医保是个好东西
but I still crave to be in the game.
但我还是想加入到游戏中来
Is that weird? The game is the game.
很奇怪吗 游戏就是游戏
You'll need to run this dump through something
你需要其他工具来运行转储数据库
to make it easier to search.
便于搜索
Still got the software you gave me.
还留着你给我的软件
Your other number's for a burner.
另一个号♥码是临时号♥码
No subscriber info.
没有用户信息
I'm sorry.
抱歉
These both for Elias?
是埃利亚斯的案子吗
How long to get me a call history on the burner?
给我临时号♥码的通话记录需要多久
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表