剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
So, here we are in the top of the...
现在 我们在解说席上...
Gonna rain like a bastard tonight.
今夜将会大雨倾盆
You're crazy.
你也是醉了
Need it.
势在必行
Wash all the shit away.
把所有这些罪恶冲刷干净
No. Sprinkle at most.
不会 最多下点毛毛雨
What? You think the game gonna get rained out?
怎么? 你觉得比赛会因为下雨而中止?
Won't go nine. That's for sure.
九点前不会下的 这点可以确定
What are you all of a sudden?
你为何突然这么说?
An amateur meteorologist?
你成业余气象学家了?
About time.
是时候了
Cat's shakin' and bakin', man. I think he might have made me.
打草惊蛇了 我觉得他注意到我了
He's headed for the metro. If I hustle, I can get up on him.
他往地铁那去了 如果我跑两步 应该还能跟上他
Should I sit on his car in case he circles back?
我在车上等着 以防他绕回来?
If he does, we got to take him tonight.
如果他这么做 我们今晚就逮捕他
Backup? See how it plays out.
需要后援吗? 看情况吧
Right behind you.
我跟着你
Mariachi Plaza.
马瑞亚奇广场
Carnal.
哥们 (西班牙语)
No te me esconde.
不要再躲了
SALAG.
快出来
Despacio, despacio!
慢一点 慢一点
Policia.
我是警♥察♥
Show me your hands, hombre.
哥们 把手伸出来
Manos.
手
Muestrame tus manos.
把手伸出来
Rodillas.
跪下 趴到地上
Freeze.
不许动
Bosch.
博斯
Chief.
局长
In God's name, Bosch, another one?
你特么在逗我 博斯 又杀了一个?
What the fuck happened?
特么到底怎么回事?
This morning, testimony in the civil trial
今天早上 民事诉讼庭继续开庭
of L.A.P.D. Detective Harry Bosch resumes.
对洛杉矶警♥察♥局警探哈里·博斯进行庭审
The stakes are high, as the plaintiff seeks
庭审进入白热化阶段
unspecified damages
原告提出由法♥院♥裁决赔偿
for the alleged wrongful death of Roberto Flores.
声称罗伯特·弗洛雷斯的死亡属于过失致死
It could be in the millions of dollars.
赔偿金额将可能会达到数百万美元
Chief. Cap.
局长 警监
Bosch.
博斯
Asshole.
人♥渣♥
Excuse me?
你说什么呢?
You here to see me screw up, too?
你也是来看我笑话的么?
You've got me wrong, Detective.
警探 你不该这样想
I'm here to show my support.
我是为了支持你才来这的
My primary objective, always,
我的首要任务永远是
is to protect the reputation
维护洛杉矶
of the Los Angeles Police Department.
警♥察♥局的声誉
Maybe it's time for you
现在 也许你应该
to reconsider your decision before you take the stand.
在你出庭之前重新思考一下你当初的决定是否正确
Afraid my testimony will embarrass the department?
怕我的证词会让我的部门掉面子?
On the contrary.
作为回报
The department exonerated you.
你的部门却认定你没有责任
They had to. It was a good shooting.
这是他们应该做的 当时开枪没有错
Detective Edgar,
警探埃德加
when Detective Bosch said he'd pursue Mr. Flores on foot,
当警探博斯说他要徒步追赶弗洛雷斯先生的时候
is that standard police procedure
这符合警局标准例程么
to separate from your partner, not call for backup?
离开你的搭档 并且没有叫增援?
No, ma'am.
不符合 女士
Would that be a violation of L.A.P.D. Policy?
这种行为是否违反了洛杉矶警局的规定?
Yes, it would.
是的 违反了
How long have you been partners?
你和你的搭档在一起多久了?
41/2, 5 years.
4年半 5年了吧
And during that time, have you known Detective Bosch
那么在这段时间里 你是否见到过警探博斯
to violate L.A.P.D. Policy on occasion?
在其他场合违反洛杉矶警局的规定?
It's not that cut and dry.
不可能总是墨守成规
Sometimes, you have to react a little in the moment
有时候 你必须看准时机变通一点
to manage the situation at hand.
来防止场面失控
And have you known Detective Bosch
所以 你是否发现过警探博斯
to react in the moment, as you call it?
像你所说的那样 在短时间内有所变通?
Well, yeah, I guess
这 怎么说呢 我觉得
that would depend on your definition of...
这取决于你如何定义...
Ignore regulations, break the rules, disobey orders.
无视守则 破坏规定 违反命令
No further questions of this witness, Your Honor.
没有其他问题了需要询问该证人了 法官大人
Mr. Belk.
贝尔克先生
Uh, no questions of this witness, Your Honor.
呃 没有问题需要询问该证人 法官大人
You may step down, Detective.
你可以离开证人席了 警探
Sorry, man.
对不起 兄弟
Ms. Chandler, your next witness.
钱德勒女士 你的下一位证人
Your Honor, I call Detective Harry Bosch.
法官大人 我要求警探哈里·博斯出庭
For the record, please state your full name and rank.
为准确起见 请上报你的全名和警衔
Hieronymus Bosch, Detective three,
哈里·博斯 三♥级♥警探
L.A.P.D., Hollywood division.
洛杉矶警局 好莱坞分局
Detective, how many people have you killed?
警探 你杀过多少人?
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know how many people you've killed?
你不知道你杀过多少人?
Uh, how is that possible?
这怎么可能?
I was in the military, first Gulf War.
第一次海湾战争时 我曾在军队服役
Re-upped after 9/11. I did a tour in Afghanistan.
在911事件之后被重新征召 去过阿富汗
You saw combat. I did.
你见识过战争 没错
Were you in the army? Yes.
你隶属美国陆军? 是的
Infantry? Special Forces.
步兵? 特种部队
Special Forces.
特种部队
So one might say
所以可以这么说
you're an experienced, highly trained killer
你是一个经验丰富 训练有素的杀手
with a body count too large to remember.
杀人如麻 不计其数
Your Honor, objection.
法官大人 反对
Ms. Chandler, please save the ad hominem character attacks
钱德勒女士 这种带有主观推论的指责
for closing arguments, where they belong.
请留到结辩陈词的时候再说
Yes, Your Honor. I apologize.
好的 法官大人 我对此表示抱歉
What about as a police officer?
那你成为警员以后呢?
How many people have you killed in the line of duty?
你在执法期间杀过多少人?
Five.
五个
So, killing Mr. Flores
那么 像杀死弗洛雷斯先生这种事
was not a unique experience for you.
对你来说也不是第一次咯
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
Withdrawn.
撤回
Detective, that night,
警探 那晚
after you shot and killed Mr. Flores, what did you do?
在枪杀了弗洛雷斯先生之后 你去干什么了?
Standard protocol.
按规定流程
I did an interview and a walk-through at the scene
我接受了调查 并在现场进行了情景还原
with an F.I.D. Detective and my league rep.
在一个F.I.D 警探和公会代表的陪同下
Back at division, I spoke to other F.I.D. Detectives,
回分局后 我和其它F.I.D警探又谈了一会儿
and they also took my statement. F.I.D. ?
他们也相信我的陈述 F.I.D是?
Force Investigation Division.
武力调查部 (美国专门调查警员使用致命武器造成伤亡案件的部门)
Is it an L.A.P.D. Tradition, after the killing of a suspect,
洛杉矶警局是否有这样的传统 在杀死一个嫌疑犯后
to go out that night or the next
当天晚上或者第二天
with other officers, have a drink or two?
会和其他警官们一起出去喝两杯?
I wouldn't call it a tradition.
我不觉得这是什么传统
But it's been known to happen.
但这确实会发生
Sometimes. To blow off steam.
偶尔吧 为了发泄一下
To blow off steam.
发泄一下
Understandable... all that adrenaline.
倒也情有可原 杀人多刺♥激♥啊
Did a gathering of this kind occur
那天晚上你们也小聚了么
after you shot and killed Roberto Flores? - Yes.
就是在你枪杀了罗伯特弗洛雷斯之后? -是的
Do you recall the name of the bar?
你还记得那家酒吧的名字吗?
El Compadre.
老伙计酒吧
And were there other officers
那晚有其他警官
there with you that night? Yes.
和你在一起吧? 是的
Does this kind of gathering have a name
这种聚会在你们部门内部
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表