剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
wife, apartment, vehicles,
他的妻子 公♥寓♥ 车 都不要放过
and have a patrol hang by his kid's school.
再派一辆巡逻车在他儿子学校附近 时刻盯梢
What's up?
怎么了?
I heard from Reggie this morning.
我今早接到了瑞奇的电♥话♥
I could use some advice.
我需要一点建议
About Reggie?
关于瑞吉的?
Maddie.
是玛迪
Is she okay?
她还好吗?
She's fine.
她挺好的
Look, Harry,
听着 哈里
I know you're busy. I just...
我知道你很忙 我只是...
No, no, no. Uh, Du-par's, Farmers Market. 15.
别别别 别这么说 农贸市场 杜芭咖啡厅 15点见
Thanks, Harry.
谢谢你 哈里
Grace, you wanted to see me?
格蕾丝 你要见我?
Yeah, I'm looking over Wozniki's CUBO complaint,
对 我在找华兹尼克行为不轨的投诉
trying to determine the appropriate resolution.
想要找到比较合理的处理方法
Now, you know her.
你不正好认识她
Can we ever really know anyone?
现在这个社会谁谈得上真正认识谁?
Oh, don't fuck with me, Thorne.
别给我耍嘴皮子功夫 索恩
I've got to write the LOT.
我要写送文函
How about a five-day hit?
你觉得拘留五天怎么样?
That's Captain's job.
这是局长的活
You've only got one bar, Grace, same as me.
你就只有一个原则 格蕾丝 跟我一样
Fake it till you make it, I guess.
成事之前装装样子就行
Excuse me?
你这是什么话?
My two pesos, let's wait till the real captain comes back.
二吊子 我们还是等真正的局长回来再说吧
If he needs a rec,
如果他需要建议
I'll be happy to give it then.
我到时自然会跟他说
What's this we're hearing
我听说这周末有个特许的游♥行♥示♥威♥
about a permitted protest this weekend?
是怎么回事?
Culminating at Hollywood Station.
好莱坞站的绝唱
"Seeking Justice Now.
寻求"今日正义"
"For all marginalized peoples whose destinies
所有社会边缘人的命运
are intertwined."
也因此交织在一起
Sounds like Black Lives Matter.
听起来像一项黑人运动
It's not.
其实不是
But I don't doubt they'll be there.
我倒是觉得他们会去抗♥议♥
Justice Now. The inspiration of a UCLA grad student.
今日正义 一位加州大学洛杉矶分校毕业生一时兴起的点子
Oh, Lord.
天哪
Desiree Zealy.
德西蕾·赞莉
The mayor is concerned that, given what happened
考虑到今早委员会的状况
at the commission meeting this morning,
市长担心
this is recipe for a riot.
这可能会导致一场骚动
I believe the preferred term is "Civil unrest."
我觉得更恰当的专业术语应该是"民事骚乱"
Whatever you want to call it, we cannot let it turn into...
随你怎么叫 只是我们不能让它演变成...
No one is more aware of what this could become than me.
我才是最担心事态走向的人
Fine.
那行
I'll tell the mayor that y...
我会告诉市长你...
But riot gear and a premature show of force
但过早的动用武装力量和防爆武器
will only inflame what may otherwise be
只会激化矛盾 让抗♥议♥走向极端
an uneventful exercise in free speech.
毕竟言论自♥由♥是人♥民♥最基本的权利
I would think civil unrest
我猜你应该不太会想让
is the last thing you would want,
这场所谓的民事骚乱爆发
three months into your tenure as chief.
毕竟离你局长卸任也就三个月的事了
And I would think...
但我觉得...
City Hall and LAPD have an equal stake in what happens.
市政厅和洛杉矶警局在此事上利害一致
Course we do.
这是自然
Chief.
局长
Ms. Kowski.
科沃斯基小姐
So...
所以说...
basically...
基本上...
my marriage is over.
我的婚姻算是泡汤了
I think I spent the last three months
我觉得自己过去三个月
fooling myself that it wasn't.
一直都在骗自己
She's not a little girl.
她已经不是小孩子了
Just tell her the truth.
就跟她实话实说
That it's my fault?
跟她说是我的错吗?
You need to get that?
你必须要接吗?
No.
没有
You and Reggie should talk to her together.
你和瑞吉应该一起跟她谈谈
Reggie's not coming, Harry.
瑞吉来不了 哈里
Chinese government took his passport,
中国政♥府♥扣了他的护照
he can't travel.
他不能出国
He spent two weeks in detention.
他过去两周都被拘留了
Why?
为什么?
I don't know.
我又不知道
Maybe because of the work I was doing
也许是因为我在那里
for Griffin over there.
是在格里芬手下工作
Reggie sure thinks so.
瑞吉肯定是这么想的
Feds were investigating Stanley Woo in China?
中国政♥府♥官员在调查斯坦利·吴?
Please.
得了吧
Dragon Head of the Wu Fu Triad.
五福三合会的龙头老大
How does he not get looked at?
政♥府♥怎么可能不盯着他?
You told me Reggie walked away from his uncle
你不是跟我说瑞奇在和你结婚的时候
and the family business when he married you.
就离开了家族生意
Walked away.
是离开了
Walked back.
但又回去了
Swell. When were you gonna tell me?
行啊 你打算什么时候告诉我?
Organized crime is a fact of China.
在中国 集团犯罪已是司空见惯
Has been for a thousand years.
有几千年的历史了
Reggie doesn't think of it the way we do.
瑞奇的看法跟我们不一样
I don't care what Reggie thinks, but our daughter...
我不管瑞奇是怎么想的 但我们的女儿...
I know.
我知道
That's why Maddie and I stayed in Vegas
这就是为什么你接到澳门工作的时候
when you got the job in Macao.
麦迪和我决定留在拉斯维加斯
Why'd you go back last year?
那你去年怎么回去了?
I just... I wasn't ready to give up on him.
我只是... 我还不想放弃他
And then Griffin came to me with an assignment.
后来格里芬又找到我 说有份工作
Help them see if family Woo
让我帮他们查查吴氏家族
was behind something they were looking into,
是不是跟他们追进的案件背后有勾结
and I'd get my credentials back.
我就可以拿回我的授权
I know, I know.
我知道
I just thought if I could show Reggie
我只是想着 如果瑞奇发现
what his uncle was doing, he would come back to us.
他叔叔的那些见不得人的勾当 他就会回到我身边
Turns out his uncle wasn't even involved.
结果他叔叔根本没有参与
In that. In that.
那件事而已 那件事而已
Reggie found out, we had this blow-out.
后来瑞奇发现了 我们大吵一架
Said I had to choose between the FBI and him.
说我是要选联邦调查局还是选他
And I said, "No, it's your choice:
我回击 "不 是你做选择
your uncle, or Maddie and me."
选你叔叔 还是我和麦迪"
You did the right thing.
你做出了正确的选择
I kept trying to convince myself
我一直在说服自己
that he was gonna choose us.
他会选择我们
And then, this morning...
然后 今早...
He's making a big mistake.
他犯了个大错
I loved him, Harry.
我爱过他 哈里
Past lives just catch up with us.
过去的生活总会自己找上门来
Can't change who we are.
我们改变不了自己的本性
Not your fault. Not his.
这不是你的错 也不是他的
Maddie takes the hit.
麦迪会伤心的
She's a tough bird, like her mama.
她很坚强 像她妈妈
She'll understand.
她会理解的
That her mom is a two-time loser?
理解她妈两度婚姻失败 自作自受?
Come on, Eleanor.
别这样 埃莉诺
What's the matter with me?
我到底是怎么回事?
Not a thing.
你完全没问题
You should get back.
你该回去了
No, come on, Els, you don't have to... Look, this helped.
别这样 埃 你没必要... 跟你聊天很有帮助
I'm gonna... I'm gonna tell her tonight.
我会... 我会今晚告诉她
Els...
埃...
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表