剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
《博斯》上一季…
Last season on Bosch...
有任何机场能收到这里吗?
Any airport out there reading this,
我是洛杉矶警局的哈里博斯警探
this is Detective Harry Bosch, LAPD.
该跳下去了 条子
Time to jump, cop. -In-air incident.
空中事件 一名乘客死亡 一名失踪
One passenger dead. One missing.
我正飞往怀特曼机场 结束
I am inbound to Whiteman Airport. Out.
你杀人了吗?
Did you kill someone?
杀了 他们想要杀死我
I did. They were trying to kill me.
你杀了多少人?
How many people have you killed?
你到底为什么问这种问题?
Why the hell would you ask a question like that?
他叫盖里怀斯
His name is Gary Wise.
他曾是我的线人
He was my C.I.
这不是你的错 杰利
This is not your fault, J.
感觉上是
It feels like it.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我想有人看到 他跟马科斯跟阿里亚斯说话了
I think someone saw him talking to Marcos and Arias.
关键在于是我安排他们见面的
Thing is...I put 'em together.
你处理过斯凯勒被谋杀的案子吗?
Did you work the Skyler murder case?
我办公室里有个人说 他们正在调查这案子
Somebody in my office said they're investigating it.
钱德勒、施莱伯、穆林斯 及合伙人法律事务所
毫无根据 那是胡说八道
No basis for it. It's bullshit.
我从没有栽过赃 从来没有
I've never planted evidence. Never.
我相信你
I believe you.
右边没车
Clear, right? Wait!
等等!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
“木箱”跟“木桶”
Crate and Barrel.
这是清除枯木最好的机会
This is the perfect opportunity to clear out the dead wood.
我们不能强迫他们退休
We can't force 'em to retire.
是不能 但我们能把他们调走
No, but we can move them.
去哪?
Where?
候选人发展计划? 该死的候选人发展计划?
CAPs. Fucking CAPs. Jumped on cases.
踢皮球?互相推诿?
Bunch of "he said, she said."
不 去他的!
No. Fuck that!
我会先开枪打死自己!
I'll eat my gun first!
查理霍文 缉毒局
Charlie Hovan. -DEA.
你在当卧底? -14个月了
You under? -14 months.
这些蓝色是什么?
What's all the blue?
在我们的初步民调中你票数领先的区域
Districts where you're leading in our preliminary polling.
你明白警♥察♥局长们 没有市长候选人那么成功
You are aware police chiefs have not had much success as mayoral candidates.
有人在伪造数据
Somebody's juking the stats.
我会去查查
I'll look into it.
你真的觉得会变成那样吗?
You really think it's gonna come to that?
什么?
What?
告密
Blowing the whistle.
我今早收到了一条短♥信♥ 来自地方检察官办公室
I got a text this morning from someone in the D.A.'s office.
你的线人是谁?
Who's your source?
你知道我不能告诉你那个
Now, you know I can't tell you that.
法♥院♥审理的案件被撤回
The matter before the court is withdrawn.
博斯警探 我祝你好运 长官
Detective Bosch, I wish you the best of luck, sir.
我的法庭随时欢迎你
And you're welcome in my courtroom anytime.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
也许麦迪可以来我这实习 看看辩护律师是怎么工作的
Maybe Maddie could come intern with me, see how the other half lives.
我知道你干了什么
I know what you did.
发生什么事了?跟男朋友出问题了?
What's going on? Boyfriend trouble?
因为我注意到了一点紧张气氛… -不是他
'Cause I noticed a little tension. -It's not him.
是你
It's you.
我?
Me?
我做什么了?
What'd I do?
没什么
Nothing. -Something curious
你只是你
You're just you.
我们搜查盖里怀斯的公♥寓♥时 发生了一些奇怪的事
came up when we searched Gary Wise's apartment.
我们找到一把史密斯威森的9毫米手♥枪♥
We found a Smith & Wesson nine mil,
是在一次扫毒行动中被没收了的
confiscated in a drug bust.
那怎么又回到街上了呢?
How'd it get back on the streets?
好问题
Mm. Good question.
这一定是内鬼干的
It's got to be an inside job.
盖里跟这些人有什么关系?
What did Gary have to do with these people?
他们为什么要杀我的儿子?
Why'd they kill my son?
你们的线人 他叫什么?
Your source-- what's his name?
雅克艾威尔 在南湾经营着一家连锁便利店
Jacques Avril. Runs a chain of 7-Elevens in the South Bay.
听上去耳熟 还是…
Does it ring a bell or...? -Ki sa?
你是我认为的那种人吗?
Are you who I think you are?
什么人?
And who is that?
雅克艾威尔 佩蒂翁维尔的屠夫
Jacques Avril, the Butcher of Pétionville,
杀了我母亲的兄弟
who murdered my mother's brother?
他叫什么?
What was his name?
安乐尼赫克托
Antoine Hector.
不是我
Wasn't me.
是我父亲干的
That was my father.
赃枪的事一定是内奸干的
Stolen weapons had to be an inside job.
搜捕黑帮收获洛杉矶警局缉毒行动中 没收之后又被盗的枪♥支♥
不管是谁 他们都担心暴露
Whoever did it, they're worried about exposure.
有腐♥败♥的警♥察♥?
Dirty cops.
看上去像
Looks like.
谁呢?
Who?
我从年轻的时候起 就在这座伟大的城市当巡警
I cut my teeth trolling the streets of this great city.
我是一个警♥察♥ 永远都会是
A cop is who I am, who I always will be.
但我今天站在你们面前
But I stand before you today
要宣布我将参与竞选洛杉矶市长
to announce that I am exploring a run for mayor of Los Angeles.
你以为你能救我
You think you can save me.
你还好吗?
You all right?
别跟我说话 滚开
Don't talk to me. Fuck off.
你以为你是唯一一个努力过的
You think you're the only one that's ever tried.
她用药过量了 叫救护车!
She O.D.'d! Call 911!
我注意到了“安息”的文身 谁是黛西?
I clocked the "rest in peace" tattoo. Who's Daisy?
那是她女儿
It's her daughter.
她被谋杀了 大约十年前
She was murdered.
黛西克莱顿
About ten years ago. She was 14.
她当时14岁
I'd get fucked up.
我服药后状态会很糟糕 她会觉得无聊 然后跑到别处去
She'd get bored, run off.
有一天…
Then one day,
她离开家后就没有回来
she went off and, uh, didn't come back.
警♥察♥找到了她的尸体
Police found her body.
却没有找到凶手
But not her killer.
11个月后
圣阿加莎医院
小心:内有辐射物质 未经许可 不得入内
♪ ♪
艾莉西亚:拿到了吗?
拿到了 我这就来
赶紧
♪ ♪
艾莉西亚?
Alicia?
把后备箱打开
Pop the trunk.
东西在哪里?
Where is it?
就在附近 你们放了她我就交出来
Close by. Close by. As soon as you let her go.
想得美
Fuck that.
我必须知道她安全
I have to know she's safe.
不要 求你了
Don't. Don't, don't, please.
你需要我
Y-You need me!
♪ ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ Can't let go ♪ -♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go, can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ Got a feeling that I can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go, can't let go ♪
我无法释怀
♪ Can't let go ♪
♪ ♪
博斯
就像我
♪ Like me. ♪
嘿 你这么早就来了
Hey. You're here early.
我想尽早开始
Thought I'd get a jump on the day.
黛西克莱顿?
Daisy Clayton?
是的
Yup.
那些卡片你看过多少次了?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表