剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Last season on Bosch...
博斯 上一季回顾
Don't walk away from...
别就这么走了
Hey, Harry. How's it hanging?
哈里 别来无恙吧
Welcome back, partner.
欢迎回来 老搭档
A man named Anthony Allen was murdered over the weekend.
有个叫安东尼·爱伦的男子这周末被谋杀了
His body was discovered yesterday
尸体昨天被发现
in the trunk of his car above Mulholland.
在他的后备箱里 车停在穆赫兰道
When you're finished here, go notify the next of kin.
你这里搞定了 就去通知他的家属
Do we know who that is yet? Veronica Allen.
我们知道家属是谁吗 维罗妮卡·爱伦
Well, do you have a suspect?
你们有嫌疑人吗
We came up here to talk to Carl Nash,
我们想找卡尔·纳什聊聊
but he's not at work today.
但他今天没上班
Why on earth would you want to speak with him?
你们究竟为什么要和他谈
He's become a person of interest in this case.
他与本案有关
Not that you'd know this,
你不知道的是
but he's got quite a checkered past.
他有着相当复杂的过去
My lawyer called
我的律师打电♥话♥说
Should be on the probate docket any day.
遗嘱认证随时可以搞定
When exactly?
到底是哪一天
Soon. Just be patient.
很快 耐心点
Patience is my middle name.
我小名就叫耐心
These cases are 35 years old.
这些案子已经过去三十五年了
Doesn't matter. A friend of my mother's contacted me,
没关系 我妈的一个朋友联♥系♥了我
told me my mother went there the night she was murdered.
说我妈在被害当晚去过那里
This is new information.
这是条新线索
Who was he?
他是谁
He called himself Mitch.
他自称叫米奇
It's the only name I ever knew him by.
我只知道他这个名字
What about the detective? Do you remember his name?
那个警探呢 你记得他的名字吗
No, I... Was it Caffrey?
不记得了 是叫卡佛里吗
John Caffrey?
约翰·卡佛里吗
Fox Mitchell was an alias, okay?
福克斯·米奇是个化名 明白了吧
He was a snitch.
他是个告密者
You didn't even talk to him off book?
你都没私下找他谈谈吗
I did the right thing.
我努力过了
I asked Narcotics to make him available for questioning.
我向缉毒队申请过 想找他问些问题
That request was denied.
不过请求被拒了
So you just laid down on it.
所以你就撒手不管了
So what's going on at home?
家里怎么样
I don't know.
我不清楚
Mom and Reggie were arguing a lot,
妈妈和雷吉经常吵架
and then all of a sudden he goes to Hong Kong.
然后突然他就去香港了
There's been an officer-involved shooting.
有个警官遭受了枪击
I got a call to pick you up and bring you to the scene.
我奉命带你去案发现场
Oh, my boy.
我可怜的儿子
In memory of your son,
为了纪念您的儿子
and on behalf of a grateful city
我谨代表这座心怀感恩的城市
and the Los Angeles Police Department.
和洛杉矶警♥察♥局...
You... killed him.
是你... 害死了他
I can't stand to look at you.
我多看你一眼都受不了
I agreed to accept the position of Interim Chief of Police
我同意接受临时警♥察♥局长的职务
to honor my son
是为了纪念我的儿子
and help lead the department out of this current crisis.
也为了能帮警局走出这次危机
But I will not be accepting the job permanently,
但我不会长♥期♥担任此职务
no matter who wins the election.
不管谁赢得选举
You're just gonna walk away?
你就这么转身走开吗
I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
请你离开这里
Not without my fucking money.
没拿到钱 休想我走
You know, I'm calling the police.
我报♥警♥了
No, you are not!
不准报
What happened?
怎么了
He attacked me.
他打我
And how many times did you hit him?
你砸了他多少次
Once or... or twice.
一次... 或两次吧
I don't... I don't really remember.
我... 真的记不清了
I was terrified.
我太害怕了
You feared for your life. I did.
你怕他会杀了你 是的
So is that enough?
这么演行吗
Bosch! I'm good!
博斯 我没事
Shit.
该死
Arno Apperson,
阿诺·阿珀森
also known as Fox Mitchell.
别名叫福克斯·米奇
These are names I haven't heard in a long time.
我很久没听过这些名字了
What are you looking at him for?
你为什么调查他
Murder of Marjorie Lowe,
被谋杀的马乔里·罗威
my mother.
是我母亲
Jesus.
天啊
You tied Apperson to your mother's murder?
你觉得阿珀森跟你母亲被害有关吗
No, he did it.
他就是凶手
And this department, the D.A.'s office protected him afterward,
当地警局和地方检察官事后将他保护起来
put him in the Relocation Program.
把他列进了证人迁移计划
I want to know where he is.
我想知道他在哪里
I'll see what I can find out.
我尽量帮你查查
What's up, man?
有事吗 老兄
I'm looking for Big Wave Dave. He around?
我在找大♥波♥浪戴夫 他在附近吗
He's been dead a while now.
他死了有一阵了
This him?
这是他吗
Yeah. Dave Arenson.
没错 戴夫·阿森
Shit.
见鬼
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
我靠
All right. All right.
好吧 没事的
Shit.
该死的
Returning from the national picture,
看完了国家大事 接着是本市新闻
with 80% of the vote counted,
已统计的八成选票中
incumbent mayor Hector Ramos has an 11-point lead
现任市长赫克托·拉莫斯领先共和党竞选人
over Republican challenger District Attorney Rick O'Shea.
地方检察官里克·奥谢十一个百分点
Some observers believe
部分观察员认为
O'Shea's bid for the city's top job
奥谢当选我市最高领导人的机会
was fatally damaged a year ago
在一年前就已经丧失殆尽了
by the video that showed him
有录像显示
ordering the shackles removed
他曾下令释放一名
from a murder suspect
谋杀嫌疑人
who then escaped custody,
而其稍后逃脱监管
shooting a prosecutor
枪杀了一名检察官
and wounding a police detective.
并造成一名警员受伤
There are still two years remaining
奥谢的地区检察官任期
to O'Shea's term as District Attorney,
还有两年
but the once rising star
曾经的政界新星
appears to be at a crossroads in his career.
如今却处在职业生涯的十字路口
Think you've had enough.
你喝得够多的了
Fuck you I've had enough.
去你♥妈♥的♥
I'll tell you when I've had enough.
老子喝没喝够 轮不到你管
Got no call to cut me off long as he's buying.
尽管给我上酒 反正是他买♥♥单
Pour yourself one.
给你自己也来一杯
It's on him.
算他账上
That okay with you?
你没意见吧
Why the fuck not?
当然他妈的没有
From Atwater Village to Arlington Heights,
从亚特华德村到阿灵顿高地
from Highland Park to the Hollywood Hills,
从高地公园到好莱坞山
From Sylmar to South L.A...
从西尔玛到洛杉矶南部...
... the people of Los Angeles have sent a message,
...洛杉矶人♥民♥都在传递一个信息
a strong message, that...
一个强烈的信息...
Bosch. This is Webster at Rampart.
我是博斯 我是韦伯斯特 在兰帕特
Sorry to bother you so late,
抱歉这么晚打扰你了
but I got Ed Gunn here again.
但我又抓到爱德华·甘恩了
What do you want me to do with him?
你想让我怎么处理他
Keep him awake till I get there.
让他醒着 等我赶来
I'm on my way.
我在路上了
Conscious when I called you.
我打给你时 他还清醒
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表