剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Hit and run, that's close.
肇事逃逸 离我们很近啊
L.T., come on. Back to the barn.
温水青蛙 别啊 别出动
Six-L-20. Show me responding code three
6-L-20 给我说下富兰克林和卡汉加大道那的
to hit and run on Franklin and Cahuenga.
肇事逃逸时间的三号♥响应代码
Lieutenant. Billets, Hollywood.
警督 比利茨 好莱坞局的
Moore, Johnson.
摩尔和约翰逊
What do you got?
有些什么信息
Uh, ID says Clifton Campbell.
身份证上写着克利夫顿·坎布尔
The driver of the Prius,
普锐斯的司机
Aubrey Stenstrom, was about to park when Mr. Campbell
奥珀丽·斯坦斯托正准备停车 突然坎布尔先生
crashed into her car, and then was blindsided
就撞到她车上了 然后就被一辆白色SUV
by a white SUV.
突然撞到了
Texting while driving.
开车发信息
Park one of those black and whites over here.
开一辆警车过来
Block the view of the decedent.
遮一下死者
Pedestrian witness got a vehicle ID and a partial plate.
行人中有个目击者记住了车标和部分车牌号♥
The driver stopped, then sped off.
司机肇事后停了一下 然后加速逃逸了
People hear that thud, that sound,
周围人都听到那声撞击声了
Morality.
道德啊
You on your own with this, Rogow?
这案子就你一个人啊 罗格
Oh, yeah. I'm used to it.
是啊 我习惯了
I'll be on this till EOW. One and done.
我要处理这案子直到结束 一步到位
Believe I'll take me a little stroll.
我过去溜达下
We spent the morning babysitting our lieutenant.
我们一早上都跟着我们警督
Comstat.
保持通信
Got the broadcast on this on our way back to the station.
回警局路上就从收音机上听到这起案子了
They have the crullers over there?
你们局有油炸小煎饼吗
Bagels, but we had Eggslut prior.
我们只有百吉饼 但还有马铃薯泥半熟蛋
Yeah. The line at that place fucking sucks.
是啊 你们局的吃的太差劲了
Barrel.
胖桶
Check this out.
过来看看
Officer Rogow, you need a little help with this?
罗格警官 需要帮忙吗
You guys think that gun is some kind of clue,
你们认为那把枪是线索的话
be my guest. As far as I'm concerned,
就大胆去想吧 不过我认为
I'm looking at a felony K.
这是交通事故
Point has eyes on an arrival.
我看到有人回来了
Kid's back with an unidentified male passenger.
那孩子和一个未知男性一起回来的
Been gone about a quarter of an hour.
离开了差不多一刻钟
Who's the friend?
那男的是谁
Bosch.
我是博斯
It's Bullard, SIS. At the Sheehan house?
我是特别调查科的布拉德 我在希恩家门口监视
Yeah. What's up? Couple minutes ago, a car pulled
嗯 怎么了 几分钟前 一辆车在旁边一家门口停下
into a neighbor's two doors down.
下来两个人
Kid we've marked gets out with an unidentified male passenger,
我们盯的那个孩子和一个未知男性一起进去了
goes inside. Limited view.
看不清是谁
Hat, head down.
带了帽子 又低着头
Could've been Sheehan.
有可能是希恩
SIS has movement on Sheehan.
特别调查科有了希恩的新动向
Bang it.
掉头
Just now.
就刚刚
Hey, we'll meet you there.
咱们在那儿回合
Jimmy, I want
吉米 我想让
SIS to lock it down before we're on scene to assess.
特别调查科在我们到达前包围现场
We've got a perimeter.
我们有防御带
I don't want a barricaded suspect situation.
我不想给嫌疑人设置路障
Well, we don't want to lose him again, either.
可我们也不不想再次把他跟丢了啊
We won't. All right.
我们不会跟丢的 好吧
Bullard?
布拉德
Robertson. We're on our way. Listen, tighten up
我是罗伯森 我们在来的路上 听着
your secondary, and have your layoff units look
让你的副手准备好 让你那些歇着的小队找找
for a rental he might have parked nearby.
他可能把租的车停在附近了
Roger that.
收到
What, you got a question?
怎么了 你有什么问题
Margaret. Frank, what do you want?
玛格丽特 弗兰克 你想干嘛
Look, I just... I got to leave for a little while, okay?
我只是要离开一段时间 好吗
And I just wanted to come say good-bye.
我只是过来道个别
Done and done, Frank.
道完别了 弗兰克
I have to disappear myself.
我之前不得不消失
You disappeared two years ago. Good plan, well thought out.
你两年前就消失了 计划不错 考虑得很好
I just want to say good-bye to Liam. I want to give him a hug.
我只想跟利亚姆道个别 抱一下他
Liam's at school-- kindergarten, five days a week.
利亚姆在学校 幼儿园 一周五天都在那
Oh, fuck.
我去
Oh, goddamn it.
该死
Shit. How much have you had today?
该死 你今天又喝了多少
I'm not drinking. I gave up. I quit.
我不喝酒了 戒了 不喝了
I'm quitting. Oh, good to hear. Day one.
刚戒 真厉害啊 戒了一天
I didn't expect you to believe me.
我也没指望你相信我
How can you expect me to believe you, Frank?
你让我怎么信你呢 弗兰克
I don't even know you anymore.
我都有点不认识你了
Maggie, I don't fucking know me, either, anymore.
麦琪 连我自己都不认识自己了
Okay, you think I'd be here right now
好吧 你觉得要是咱们的孩子还活着
in this place if the baby had lived, really?
我现在还是这境况吗
Yeah, I do. This is where you've been headed
我认为会 你长久以来
for a real long time. Fuck.
就是这德行 我去
The baby, the Michael Harris thing.
孩子的事 迈克·哈里斯的事
You were looking for excuses to get where you wanted,
你一直在为自己的行为找借口
and now you're there.
现在你得偿所愿了
I'm sorry, Mags.
对不起 麦琪
Bosch.
博斯
You got SIS moving in.
你把特别调查科搅进来了
Take it easy, Frank. No. I get it.
放松点 弗兰克 不 我懂
You put 'em there, right?
是你把他们安插♥进♥来的 是吧
You had to, it's the right move?
你不得不这样 这才是正确的做法是吧
You didn't give us a choice. Yeah.
你没留给我们多少选择余地 是啊
Well, I'm giving you one now, okay, 'cause my wife
我现在给你们个选择 因为我老婆也在这儿
is here, Harry, okay My wife is here.
哈里 我老婆在这儿好吗
I don't want her getting caught in the fucking crossfire.
我不希望她遭遇交火的情境
Okay, let's talk this through.
好吧 咱们聊聊
No, I'm not talking this through, Harry. Okay?
不 我不要跟你聊 哈里 懂吗
You talk... to them... now.
你现在和他们说
They have to back off, okay?
让他们撤退 懂吗
They have to back the fuck off.
撤退
If they don't back off, Harry, I'm...
如果他们不撤退 我
I'm gonna fucking eat my gun.
我就要饮弹自尽了
No, you're not.
不 你不能
I'm headed to you.
我正赶来
Sheehan's cell...it's back on.
希恩的手♥机♥ 上线了
We're ten minutes away.
我们还有十分钟到
Bosch, what's your location?
博斯 你在哪
Westbound, down on Victory from the 5.
从第五大街上到了维多利亚大街 向西行驶
Listen, Harry, Margaret's got to go.
听着 哈里 得让玛格丽特离开
She's got to pick up our kid Liam.
她得去接我们的孩子利亚姆
Frankie, no. Yes. Yes, you have to go. She has to go.
弗兰克 别这样 是的 你的走 她得走
She's got to go get Liam, okay? Once I know she's safe,
她得去接利亚姆 好吗 一旦她安全了
that's fine.
那就行了
Then... then game over. I'll come out, hands up.
游戏就结束了 我会自动出来 束手就擒
Frank, put your wife on the phone.
弗兰克 让你老婆接电♥话♥
Hold on.
等下
Here.
给
It's Harry. Talk to him.
是哈里 你跟他说
Yeah.
喂
Margaret, drive away from the house.
玛格丽特 从家里开车离开
And...and then what happens?
然后呢
Drive away from the house.
开车离开
When you see a patrol car,
看见巡逻车后
pull over.
靠边停车
He's gonna hurt himself.
他会伤害他自己的
No, he's not. You don't know that.
不 他不会的 你怎么知道
I won't let that happen.
我不会让这事发生的
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表