剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Last season on "Bosch"...
《博斯》上季回顾
Freeze!
不许动!
Detective, how many people have you killed?
警探 你杀过几个人?
I don't know. The department exonerated you.
我不知道 你被免责了
It was a good shooting.
我枪法还不错
Have you been to see her yet?
你去见过她了吗?
Harry, Vegas is a four-hour drive.
哈里 维加斯离这里不过四小时车程
Hey, Maddie.
嘿 玛迪
30 seconds in, you're already accusing me of being a bad parent.
才见面半分钟不到 你就开始指责我不是个好家长了
That's a cold plate, partner. You put it in correctly?
这车牌号♥很陌生啊 你输入正确了吗?
Yeah, man, light him up.
没错 伙计 让他停车
This is my vehicle. Those are my plates.
这是我的车 那也是我的车牌
Shit! Hey! Let's start off with an easy one.
妈的! 嘿! 我们从简单的说起
Who's the dead guy in the van?
车里的尸体是谁?
When Officer Pierce and Irving Junior
皮尔斯警官和欧文警长
pulled over this Waits character,
让韦茨停车的时候
apparently, Irving deliberately punched in
显然 欧文惹了
the wrong plate number.
不该惹的人
Even if I don't use my influence on your behalf,
即使我不帮你走关系
just the fact you're my son, others will,
仅仅因为你是我儿子
and that can be tricky for both of us.
别人也会借此大做文章
I hear you've tentatively
我听说你在尝试
identified the Laurel Canyon victim.
确定月桂谷受害人的身份
His name was Arthur Delacroix. He was 12 years old.
他叫亚瑟·德拉克罗瓦 遇害时12岁
Waits confessed to killing him.
韦茨承认杀害了他
O'Shea's planning to run for mayor.
奥谢准备竞选市长
So this Waits case? Pure political Viagra for him.
韦茨案对他而言就是一剂政♥治♥猛药
Mr. Waits is gonna direct us to the crime scenes,
韦茨将带我们指认现场
and we will be on top of his every move.
我们将全程观察他的一举一动
Maybe we should loosen his shackles.
或许我们该把脚铐解开
We don't need a lawsuit here. No fuckin' way.
我们可不想惹上官司 绝对不行
Bosch, just do it!
博斯 没事的!
Shit!
妈的!
Harry, don't! Shots fired! Officer down!
哈里 别! 出现交火! 有警员受伤!
My partner is in foot pursuit
我的搭档正在徒步追寻逃犯
and his direction of travel is unknown.
他的行踪未知
We're in the L.A. River at 6th street.
我们在6号♥街洛杉矶河这里
Tell me you got it. I got it, yeah,
告诉我你都拍下来了 我是拍下来了
but he took the card. Who took the card?
但他把存储卡拿走了 谁拿走了?
O'Shea. You keep the video under wraps,
奥谢 你把视频证据销毁
I win the election, you're the next chief of police.
我当选之后 你会是新任警♥察♥局长
I'm the monument.
我才是丰碑
Me! Me!
我! 是我!
I'm tired of your bullshit.
我受够了你这些屁话
Why don't you do something about it.
有种你来对付我啊
Don't walk away from
别这么着就走了
How could you let him get to you like that?
你怎么能就这样让他抓住了把柄?
He put his hands on me first.
他先碰的我
How did it go? Did you talk to him yet?
怎么样? 你跟他说了吗?
What did he say? What's gonna happen?
他说什么? 会怎么样?
Gonna be okay, baby. I talked to the man himself.
没事的 亲爱的 我跟他本人说过了
So you talked to him this morning?
你今天早上跟他说的?
Last night.
昨晚
He's gonna talk to Lucky?
他会跟拉克奇谈谈吗?
He said he'd take care of it.
他说他已经处理好了
How do you know? Are you sure?
你怎么知道? 你确定吗?
He said he'd take care of it, he'll take care of it
他说他处理好了 他就会处理好的
Can you make sure? Tony?
你能确定吗? 托尼?
Tony!
托尼!
Gotta go, baby. I'll call you later.
我得挂了 亲爱的 待会打给你
Thank you for stopping. Need help?
谢谢你停车 要帮忙吗?
I don't have my phone.
我没带手♥机♥
Do you think you could call me a tow?
你能帮我叫辆拖车来吗?
What happened? I don't know.
怎么回事? 我也不清楚
It just quit.
它就这么熄火了
No problem. I'll call Triple A.
没事 我打电♥话♥找人帮忙
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Maddie. I'm in the middle of shaving.
嗨 玛迪 我正刮胡子呢
Call you back in five?
过会儿再打给你吧
Okay. Dad? Yeah?
好的 但是老爸? 怎么了?
Lose the sideburns. You look like a hobo.
把你两鬓的胡须剃了吧 你看着像个流浪汉
A hobo? Where'd you hear that word?
流浪汉? 你从哪学来的这个词?
It's retro. From the Great Recession.
复古词汇 大萧条时期的词了
And the mustache, too. And the mustache?
你那两撮小胡子也剃了吧 真的?
I kind of like it.
我还挺喜欢的呢
Seventies porn star? Hello?
你当你是七十年代的艳星吗?
Yeah. Okay. Call you back.
好吧 听你的 过会打给你
Bye. Bye.
拜拜 拜
Better?
好多了吧?
Awesome. You look way younger.
帅呆了 你看着年轻多了
Listen. I'm just on my way out the door.
听着 我要出门了
I know. I was calling to wish you luck.
我知道 我就是来祝你好运的
Thanks. That's really thoughtful of you.
谢谢 你可真是爸的贴心小棉袄
Have a good day, Dad. You, too.
祝你愉快 老爸 你也是
Bye.
再见
Hey, Harry, how's it hanging? Hey, Barrel.
哈里 怎么样啊? 嗨 胖桶
Seen Edgar? Just got here.
看见埃德加了吗? 我刚刚到
Lieutenant's looking for him. I'll let him know.
警督在找他 我会告诉他的
Coffee? I'm gonna grab one. No, thanks.
要咖啡吗? 我要去倒一杯 不了 谢谢
Hey, Harry. J. Edgar.
嘿 哈里 J. 埃德加
Billets is looking for you. So I hear.
比利茨在找你 我听说了
Listen, you're ever interested in selling your place,
听着 你有没有兴趣把你的房♥子卖♥♥了
I got a buyer. Not interested.
我找到了个买♥♥家 没兴趣
Serious inquiry. Nonstarter.
说真的 想都别想
I mean, I wouldn't live up there, but some folks
我是对那鸟不拉屎的地方没兴趣
like sticking a finger in Mother Nature's eye.
但有些人就是喜欢与大自然亲密接触
Hi, Jerry Edgar, I'm calling for Charisse.
你好 我是杰瑞·埃德加 我找查理斯
You'd think I went out for a pack of fucking cigarettes.
你♥他♥妈♥以为老子在家躲清闲呢
Oh, you assholes. Fuck you guys.
你们这帮混♥蛋♥ 去你们的
Welcome back, partner.
欢迎回来 搭档
Had you going, didn't we. Yeah, you did.
被我们唬住了吧 还真是
Hey, buddy. Hey, buddy.
你好啊 伙计 你好啊
You couldn't do better than that?
你就能想到这么个主意?
Drugs clouded my mental acuity.
药吃多了 影响了我思维的敏锐程度
But, hey, I am back, sharp as ever.
但是现在我回来了 一如既往的犀利
That's a low bar. Harry Bosch?
这个笑话真是冷 哈里·博斯
Now I feel like I'm at home.
似曾相识的感觉啊
Chilton Hardy, career sex offender.
奇尔顿· 哈迪 职业性犯罪者
Serial rapist, graduated to serial rape murder.
强♥奸♥惯犯 犯下多起强♥奸♥杀人罪
Jerry and Ig have been working the case.
杰瑞和伊格一直在跟进这个案子
We think he's good for about a dozen more.
我们认为他在加利福尼亚 内华达等地
California, Nevada. We got a line on this guy?
至少犯下了12起案子 我们有线索吗?
Ig's got a line on Hardy's father. Panorama City.
伊格在哈迪的父亲身上挖到了线索 他住在全景市
We're headed out there now to talk to him. See what he knows.
我们正要去那里找他谈话 看看他都知道些什么
Panorama City. Doesn't get any better than that.
全景市 好地方啊
I want you to go with them.
我想让你跟他们一起去
We can handle it, Lieutenant. They can handle it, Lieutenant.
我们能处理好的 警督 是的 他们可以
Tag along, Bosch.
跟着一起去 博斯
First day back. Get your feet wet.
第一天回来 熟悉熟悉环境
Oh, I am loving the enthusiasm, guys.
你们的热情真是高涨啊 各位
Bosch? Yes?
博斯? 又怎么了?
You're gonna need these.
你得带上这些东西
Try to hang onto them this time.
这次别再搞丢它们了
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm looking for the panorama.
我们要找的地方叫全景
I just don't see it.
这里可真是名不副实
This was all orange trees.
这里以前种满了橘子树
After the war, tore out the groves, put in tract homes for GI's.
二战结束后 果园都被拆了 大♥片♥房♥子建了起来为军人们提供住处
American Dream.
美国梦嘛
Every man a house, a car, and a garage to put it in.
人人都有房♥有车 还有间车♥库♥
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表