剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
We expect a thousand people,
我们估计有一千多人
and there's not enough room for that many people here.
但这里没有足够空间容纳那么多人
And second, our protest is against the police,
其次 我们的抗♥议♥是针对警♥察♥的
and you've moved us too far away from the police station.
而你们却把我们赶到远离警♥察♥局的地方
It's two blocks away. Come on, two of my guys
这才相隔两个街区 得了 有两个我们的人
get attacked by someone in your group?
被你们团伙中的某人袭击了 不是吗
It changes the ground rules.
这改变了基本法则
We respect your First Amendment rights,
我们尊重你们的第一修正案的权力
but we have to take into account public safety
但我们不得不考虑公众安全
and the safety of our officers.
和我们警员的安全
It wasn't one of us. It doesn't matter.
那不是我们的人 这不重要
It came from your crowd.
是你们一伙的
Your crow... What do you mean "Your crowd"?
你们一伙 你说你们一伙是什么意思
Oh, my God. Someone using your group
我的天 有人利用你们团体
as camouflage, okay?
作为伪装 知道吗
We're not going to allow you to rally in front of the station
我们不会再允许你在警局门口集♥会♥
where our officers and our vehicles can be targets.
这样我们的警员和警车都会成为目标的
I mean, look at this. All these bars and fences.
我是说 瞧瞧这 这里所有的横杆和栅栏
It's like an outdoor prison. It's like you want us caged.
看上去就像是个室外监狱 看起来
Look, we can pull the permit if you don't agree.
听着 如果你不同意我们可以取消许可
Where's Ms. Zealy? Maybe we should be talking to her.
查莉女士在哪里 也许我们该找她谈谈
She's no longer a part of this.
她不再是这的一份子了
Why not? Look, this is a street rally.
为什么 听着 这是马路集♥会♥
It's gonna be held on the street. Yeah.
它应该在马路上进行 没错
How about Homewood and Wilcox?
霍姆伍德和威尔科克斯怎么样
Where your drummers are.
你们的鼓手在那里
It's a half a block from the station.
这里距离警局有半个街区
We'll close off the intersection.
我们会封锁交叉路口
You guys can yell at us
你们可以对我们嚷嚷
as long and as loud as you want.
只要你们的喊叫声够响
Bosch.
我是博斯
Are you working today, Detective?
你今天上班吗 探长
Of course. My office.
当然 来我办公室
As soon as you can get here.
尽快过来
I'm kind of mid-city, Chief...
我在市中心 局长
Chief?
局长
Thank you, Ida.
谢谢你 艾达
The district attorney's informed me
地方检察官告诉我
that Sergeant Lincoln's big reveal was Bradley Walker
林肯警长揭发了布拉德利·沃克 事关重大
and that you are proceeding with him as a suspect,
虽然林肯对她的证词没有提供任何证据
even though she provided zero evidence of her allegation.
你还是把沃克列为了嫌疑对象
How most cases start.
大部分案子开始的时候都是这样
We're trying to confirm or clear.
我们才要去确认和搞清楚状况
I'd like to know why I had to hear this from the D.A. Instead
我很想知道为什么我是从地方检察官那里得到消息
of the detective I handpicked to head my task force.
而不是我精选出来领导我特勤小组的探长告诉我的
Fast-moving case.
案子进展太快了
Information comes in, we have to move on it.
有情报进来 我们就得跟进
You want me to work or spend my time down here with you?
你是要我跟进还是花时间在这里向你汇报
I want to be informed of what's going on in my own department.
我只想从我自己的部门得到最新进展
And I'm concerned about you and your obsession with Walker.
我很在意你和你对沃克执着的纠缠
I didn't bring him into this-- Lincoln did.
不是我把他卷进来的 是林肯
But I told you about him three months ago.
而且我三个月前就告诉你沃克有问题了
So are you upset with me or yourself?
那么你是对我还是你自己生气呢
Yeah, what's that supposed to mean? Somebody tipped Walker
可那意味着什么呢 有人给沃克透露了
that RHD identified a suspect in the River Watch arson.
劫案凶杀科确认了河岸看守所纵火案的嫌疑犯
That suspect was suddenly deported
之后那名嫌疑犯就在劫案凶杀科准备抓他之前
before RHD could grab him up.
被突然驱逐出境了
Are you suggesting that I tipped Walker to that suspect?
你是说我把那名嫌疑犯的情报泄密给了沃克吗
All I'm saying is, you didn't believe me three months ago.
我想说的是 三个月前你不相信我说的
Maybe now you're starting to.
或许现在你可以开始相信了
You'd better be right, Bosch.
你最好是对的 博斯
"Beyond a reasonable doubt" Right.
最好是超出合理怀疑之外的正确
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Fuck.
该死
After we get out of here tonight,
我们今天下班之后
what do you say we go grab a cold one?
去喝一杯怎么样
Why would we do that?
为什么我们要去呢
Because I know what you're going through.
因为我知道你所经历的事情
Thinking you know your partner, when you really don't know shit.
你认为自己了解你的搭档 其实你真的不知道
I've been there, too.
我也曾这样
Who wants to go first?
谁要第一个来
I put Lincoln on the box.
我把林肯带到了测谎室
No deception. Story holds up.
她没说谎 口供是真的
Okay, good for O'Shea to have.
好的 对奥谢来说是好事
I went to see Sheehan.
我去见了希恩
Bluffed him, told him we found the video
吓唬他 告诉他我们找到了录像
and that he and Drake were on it
里面有他和德雷克
in the bathroom with Harris.
与哈里斯一起在厕所
Sheehan confirmed with just another confirmation
希恩说确有此事
of Lincoln's story.
证明林肯说的故事的真实性
Good.
好的
You get back into Elias' office?
你去了埃利亚斯的办公室吗
I did. No microchip, no video.
是的 那里没有芯片和录像
I'm gonna hit his apartment tonight.
我今晚去趟他的公♥寓♥
But could use help.
但可能需要帮助
I'm in.
我来
What about you, Snyder?
你呢 斯奈德
I've been matching dates of cash deposits Gabby made
我要对比保证金上的日期
with the other three cases she said
那些保证金和盖比做的其它三个案子有关
she gave Walker information on.
在这三个案子中她有提供线索给沃克
It's lining up.
已经在干了
And what about Walker? Oh, Walker's got
那沃克呢 沃克得到了
a $50 million construction loan.
一笔五千万的施工贷款
He's leveraged up to his eyeballs,
他押上了身家
and he's been missing payments.
还没有还贷
And every time my source's bank
而且每次银行
is about to move into receivership,
要进行破产清算时
he coughs up the cash.
他总能吐出点钱
Source unknown.
来源不明
He's been promising the bank
他曾对银行承诺
a seven-figure payment for a month.
每月有七位数的付款还贷
Counting on a cut of the Black Guardian settlement from Elias.
埃利亚斯那里获得的黑守卫案子的钱
Is that motive?
那是动机吗
Reverse motive, you ask me.
我觉得是反向动机 要是你问我的话
I mean, why kill the goose keeping him out of receivership?
我是说 为什么要杀了能使他免于破产的大鹅呢
Because he's desperate and angry,
因为他感到绝望和生气
and you don't cross Bradley Walker.
而又不能摆脱布拉德利·沃克
The motive is psychological, not financial.
这动机源于心理上而非经济上的
This wasn't about the money.
这和钱无关
This is about manipulation
这是操控权力
and abuse of power.
和滥用职权
Did you look into Walker's alibi?
你有调查过沃克的不在场证明吗
No, he was definitely at the fund-raiser.
没有 他当时肯定在募捐现场
250 witnesses can confirm that.
在场250名目击证人可以确认此事
Biltmore is, what, four blocks from Angels Flight?
那么比尔特摩离安吉尔缆车就四个街区
Could he have slipped out, hit Elias, and slipped back in?
他有可能溜出去 打了埃利亚斯 然后再溜回来吗
I'm gonna go down to the hotel and check their security cams
我正要去酒店检查一下他们的监控录像
and see.
顺便看看
Harry. You, uh, got a couple visitors.
哈里 有一对夫妇要见你
I put 'em in the lieutenant's office. Who?
我让他们去警督办公室等你 是谁
One of them says he's a cop or something, from China.
其中一个说他是从中国来的警♥察♥
Brought a translator with him.
随身带了个翻译
Okay.
好的
Keep grinding.
继续耗下去
Jerry.
杰瑞
Yeah.
是的
We are collecting money
我们正在筹钱叫份披萨
to send pizza to those drummers.
给那些鼓手送过去
I figure they got to stop drumming if they're eating.
我觉得如果他们要是吃上的话就会停止击鼓了
I'm in.
算我一个
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表