剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I knocked.
我敲过门了
Nobody was home.
没人在家
If someone was, I'd be throwing your fuckin' ass
如果有人的话 我他妈就一脚
Down that hill.
把你踹下山去
You think I killed Elias?
你觉得是我杀了埃利亚斯?
Where you been, Frank?
你之前去哪儿了 弗兰克
Here and there.
到处跑
Doesn't matter.
这不重要
Everyone's a suspect till they're not.
找出真凶之前 每个人都是嫌疑犯
I have all these...
我脑海里一直...
Thoughts rattling around in my head.
有些想法
I'll bet you do.
我想你也是
Quickest way to clear yourself, Frank...
弗兰克 澄清自己最快的办法就是...
Give me your piece.
把你的故事告诉我
Sorry, Harry.
抱歉了 哈里
Nowhere else to go.
我没地方去了
Come on.
来吧
Let's go inside.
我们进去
Oh, shit, it's fucking cold up here at night.
这里晚上真特么冷
Yeah. Catalina eddy.
是啊 卡特琳娜涡旋
Wind comes whipping off the ocean.
海上扫过来的风
Go inside.
进去吧
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表