剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Know where all the important papers are.
重要文件的位置要牢记于心
I'm serious. So am I.
我是认真在问你 我也是啊
It doesn't matter where I'm gonna be.
我会去哪儿不重要
It's a simple question.
这就一简单问题
I'm not going anywhere, okay?
我哪都不去 行吗?
Don't worry.
不要担心
You're the one acting weird about it.
不是我瞎担心 是你怪怪的
A year from now, you're gonna be begging me
一年以后 你估计就会
To stay out of your life.
求我别瞎管闲事了
Mom.
妈
Now the bank one.
现在填银行的
Brother Howard was a brother when it served his purpose.
霍德华跟你称兄道弟都是为了某个目的
That's harsh.
真可怕
Friend of mine-- remember Good Washington?
我朋友 还记得古德(好)·华盛顿吗?
I remember Bad Washington.
我只记得坏·华盛顿
Oh, the morgue dude. See, that's my point.
哦 资料室的那个 懂了吧 这才是重点
Elias blew up Good Washington's whole goddamn career
古德·华盛顿都还没来得及大展拳脚
Before he even had a chance to get it started.
埃利亚斯就把他的职业前程给断了
Big settlement over
首先无中生有
a thing that didn't happen. His usual play.
再要求庭外和解 他的常用手段
Only color that man cared about was green. Call me crazy.
他唯一在乎的颜色就是绿油油的美元大钞 我真是疯了
I have missed being around all you knuckleheads.
竟然有些怀念和你们共事的日子
You are crazy. He's right. I hear ten cents on dollar
你的确是疯了 他说的没错 我听说所有资料
Is all you're gonna clear over...
你们就只清除十分之一...
If I had a hundred bucks every time somebody's said that...
如果只要有人说这句话 我就得100块钱...
It'll still be a lot less than a medical pension.
还是要比你的医疗抚恤金少得多啊
Counting on your boy Bosch to do the right thing
巴结着你的小博斯和特别小组
With this task force, J.
干几番大事
He's not my anything,
他跟我没什么关系
But he goes where the truth takes him.
但他只听随真♥相♥的声音
I am getting slammed for this spin
有传言说埃利亚斯在抢劫中被杀害后
That Elias was murdered during a robbery.
我就惊吓过度 一蹶不振?
You know, under the circumstances, Hector,
赫克托 你应该知道 在这种情况下
I don't... I don't see how
我...我就不知道
The department can be any more transparent.
部门里还有什么可隐瞒
Better question is, how does Scott Anderson know
更重要的是 斯科特·安德森是怎么知道
It wasn't a robbery?
这不是单纯的抢劫案?
I was hoping you could answer that question.
我还指望你能有答案呢
It's your department.
毕竟是你的部门负责
My people understand there's a strict need-to-know policy
我的人都清楚这种案件都会有
In place with this case. How about yours?
严格的保密条例 你的人又知道吗?
Let's not waste energy speculating about leaks.
我们就别浪费精力在泄密的事情上了
What I'm saying, Chief, is that we-- or rather you,
我的意思是 我们--更精准的说应该是你
Since this is all your territory now--
毕竟现在都是你的管辖范围--
You've got to stay in front of this.
你必须站在台前处理这件事
So you want me to control what reporters write?
所以说你想要我出面控制记者的报导?
Start small.
从小事开始吧
Just get Anderson off my back.
只要别让安德森在我后面搞事就行
He's got me on speed dial.
他现在快捷拨号♥里有一个就是我 烦死了
Well, honeymoon's over.
好的吧 蜜月结束了
Hector's feeling the heat for the first time.
赫克托生平第一次感到压力了
Good you can trust your team to prioritize.
古德 你的团队能分清主次 可以信任
So much noise around this case.
这案子的争议太多
Well, I can assure you it has their singular focus.
不过我可以保证他们现在唯一关注的就是这个案子
Bosch mentioned some cold case
博斯提到了这事爆发前
He was working on before all this broke.
他在处理的一些悬案
You know anything about that?
你有了解吗?
Detectives have a lot of cases.
每个警探都有很多案件
Why was he talking to you about it?
他为什么要跟你聊这些?
No idea.
不知道
Is there something about Harry Bosch that concerns you, Brad?
布拉德 哈里·博斯是不是有什么事情跟你有关?
Not at all.
并没有
Not at all. I trust your judgment.
没有 我相信你的判断
Like yourself, I just want to make sure Howard Elias
跟你一样 我也只是希望我们能把注意力
Has our full attention.
都集中在霍德华·埃利亚斯身上
Justice for Elias!
公正对待埃利亚斯!
Justice for Elias! Justice for L.A.!
公正对待埃利亚斯! 公正对待洛杉矶!
Justice for Elias! Justice for L.A.!
公正对待埃利亚斯! 公正对待洛杉矶!
Justice for Elias! Justice for L.A.! Justice for Elias!
公正对待埃利亚斯! 公正对待洛杉矶! 公正对待埃利亚斯!
Dad.
老爸
You going back to work mean you won't be coming over as much?
你要去工作是不是就是说你不能经常来接送我们了?
I don't see why.
为什么这么说?
Mom says you're gonna get busy.
老妈说你以后会很忙
I can be busy and still come over.
我就算很忙也能来接送你们
During the week?
工作日的时候也可以吗
Yeah, maybe.
可能吧
Mom's "Maybe" Always means "No."
老妈的"可能"就是"不行"的意思
Dad's not Mom.
老爸老妈情况不一样
Just saying.
我就说说而已
This witness list is about the only discovery
这张目击者名单大概是唯一
City attorney had that we don't.
地方检察官有而我们没有的发现了
Yeah, Sheehan's on here.
没错 希恩在上面
Drake, Rooker.
德雷克 鲁克
Huh, with the rest of RHD and half the city.
额 劫案凶杀科其他人 还有大半个市都在上面
What if it isn't a cop?
如果不是警♥察♥呢?
What if pigs could fly?
猪还会飞呢?
Well, the way it went down, the text, the meet up,
具体手法 短♥信♥内容以及见面
Black Guardian trial about to start.
还有即将开始的黑守卫审判
Someone Elias knew.
应该是埃利亚斯认识的人
Someone who knows how to do it.
一个有能力这么做的人
Somebody with everything to lose at the trial.
审判一旦开始 他就会失去一切
If not a cop, cop-like.
如果不是个警♥察♥ 也是个堪比警♥察♥的人物
Could Elias have flipped a witness who saw or knows
有没有可能埃利亚斯已经碰巧找到了
What happened with Harris?
知道特里事件内♥幕♥的目击证人
Drake?
德雷克吗?
Still need to get his story.
他的事我们还是不够了解
Could explain why Sheehan's avoiding us.
这下希恩一直躲着我们就说的通了
Special Master could cut through all the fog.
我们的特别专家果不其然能够揭开迷雾重重
See if you can ping Sheehan's phone,
看看能不能定位到希恩的手♥机♥
Get a location on him.
确定他具体的位置
More cam stuff from Central.
中♥央♥送来了更多的监控录像
You were right about that restaurant.
酒店的事情你说对了
Closed two weeks ago.
两周前关了店
Kid lied.
小屁孩撒了谎
Yeah. And just walked into the station with his lawyer.
对 一脸淡然地和他的律师走到局里
Says it's to "Clear things up."
说是时候"说清楚一切了"
Shit.
妈的
Bosch.
博斯
Next time you haul
麻烦下次你再拽一个
in a suspect with as much potential blowback
像马丁·埃利亚斯这样可能会给错误情报的嫌疑犯
As Martin Elias, I would appreciate a heads-up.
先提前告知一下 我会很感激的
Hauled himself in. I think a little blowback
他是自己来的 我没逼他 我觉得一点错误情报
might be part of the plan here. Fuck.
也是意料之中的事 妈的
Is he good for his father's murder?
他跟他父亲的谋杀案有关系吗?
I hope not. That'd be a real circus.
希望没有吧 要不然就真是一场猴戏了
Well, if he's not, get him the hell out.
行吧 如果没有 就把他弄出去
Just tell the truth, okay?
说实话就好了 懂了吗?
Detective Bosch, Alex Kaplan.
博斯警探 我是亚力克斯· 卡普兰
Please, sit.
请坐
Now, my client wishes to clarify his earlier statement
我的委托人现在想要修改他之前
About where he was Friday night.
关于周五晚上的陈述
Saudade's been shuttered for over two weeks.
"奢望"已经关了两周多了
But, funny thing.
不过 有意思的是
We called Ms. Foley,
这位所谓的弗利小姐
And she backed your play.
她倒是也愿意陪你演这出戏
So, false statement,
所以 又是虚假陈述
Obstruction, now you got her in the shit, too.
妨碍公务 现在她也逃不了干系
Yeah, she was with me.
没错 她是和我一起
But not at dinner.
但不是晚饭的时候
We were at SC. Doing what?
我们在SC 在干嘛?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表