剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
No. He quit.
没有 他辞职了
He went over to the dark side.
然后就堕入了深渊
Isn't that what you call it?
你们这些正人君子平常私底下不都这么说嘛?
I don't call it anything.
我并没有给那里起特定的称谓
Jen, how are you?
简 你还好吗
I have a houseful, so...
我还有一屋子人 所以...
Of course.
那行
If you think of anything.
一旦你想起了什么关键信息
Again, my condolences.
再次表达我的歉意 节哀
Stay away from my boy.
离我儿子远点
In the wake of the murder of attorney
检察官霍德华·埃利亚斯谋杀案的最新进展
Howard Elias, no word yet on how or even if
这宗控告洛杉矶警局的黑守卫民权案
The Black Guardian civil rights case against the LAPD will proceed.
是否能够如期进行 相关人员并未进行回复
Meanwhile,
同时
The L.A. Times' Scott Anderson, in today's onl...
洛杉矶时报的斯科特·安德森在今天的...
Know what I like about the L.A. River?
知道我喜欢洛杉矶河哪一点吗?
Not a damn thing.
我就喜欢它屁都不是
You look like shit.
你看起来状态很糟
How long they keep you?
他们要留你多久?
Oh, I'm not going until later.
哦 我一会儿再去
Wait a minute, you're blowing 'em off?
等等 你在放他们鸽子?
No, no, no, no. Relax, relax. Listen, you go in,
没没没 放轻松点 听着 你先进去
You talk to 'em,
跟他们聊天
and then I'll go in and lock everything down.
然后我再进去搞定一切
I'm not talking to anybody. It's all bullshit.
我才不会跟别人聊的 都是些屁话
They're-they're only looking at us because of Black Guardian.
他们就是因为黑守卫在查我们
Now, we would do the same thing if it was them.
换做是他们 我们也会做同样的事
Frankie doesn't have an alibi.
弗兰克没有不在场证明
I thought you were out drinking.
我以为你在外面喝酒呢
I was at home.
我当时在家
Alone.
一个人
Drunk.
还喝醉了
Jesus.
我的天
I could say that he was with me.
我可以说他和我在一起
Even if Jimmy let that slip, uh...
就算吉米信了你的...
Harry Bosch would blow that straight up. Fucked.
哈里·博斯也会毫不犹豫地揭穿 妈的
No. I'm fucked. They're gonna fuckin' nail me on this.
别这样 我完了 他们会拿这事死咬着我不放
They're gonna fuckin' hang it on me.
抓着这件事深究不放
Hey, Rooker?
嗨 鲁克?
Let me have a word with my man here.
让我和他单独说句话
I'm screwed, dude.
我完蛋了 兄弟
Elias refused a settlement on Friday night.
埃利亚斯在周五晚上拒绝了庭外和解
Any reason that he should be so confident all of a sudden?
是什么让他突然这么有把握了?
The fuck would I know?
我他妈怎么知道?
You didn't do it.
你没做
I didn't do it?
我没做?
Fuckin' kidding me?
他妈逗我呢?
You know I didn't do it.
你明知道不是我♥干♥的
Yeah. So you just go in there, you-you tell the truth.
没错 那你就直接去那儿 说实话
Where you got the booze, when you got home,
你在哪儿喝的酒 什么时候回的家
What you watched on TV until you passed out. You hear me?
睡过去之前电视里面放的什么 听到了吗?
Oh, the truth, huh?
呵 实话 对吧?
City needs a fall guy.
市里现在就要找个替罪羊
Hey, I need to hear you say... I'm fucked.
我要你保证... 我完了
...you hear me. I am so fucked,
你听我说... 我完蛋了
Because I fit. I'm it.
因为我符合条件 就我了
Say it.
你说
No alibi. Bosch.
没有不在场证明 博斯
Frankie... I got your back.
弗兰克 有我呢
But I need to hear you say the words.
但我必须先听到你亲口说
I hear you.
我明白
I remember this one.
我还记得这个
That was a use of force involving Rooker.
是鲁克涉事的暴♥力♥案件
Judge threw it out, but, uh,
法官丢一边没管 但是
Sheehan got beefed for a dust-up during the depo.
希恩在采证期间因为打架滋事被投诉
Beefed by Elias?
埃利亚斯投诉的?
I think so. It wasn't my case.
应该是的 但这不是我的案子
That depo's probably in archives.
那个口供估计还在档案里
Let's get ahold of it.
让我来看看
Any word from Sheehan?
希恩那有消息没?
No. Fix and Pipes are on their way in.
没有 菲克斯和派普斯正在跟进
You should start with
你应该从控制室的监控
the cameras from the control booth. Would if I could.
开始上手 有的话我早开始了
Central said we'll have it later today.
中心说晚些时间再给我们
Oh, stay on them. Pretty low res.
好吧 那继续吧 几率很小
I-I'm not hopeful.
我没抱什么希望
Where are we on Elias' financials?
埃利亚斯的财务查得怎么样了?
On-call DA's reviewing the warrant.
DA还在审校搜查证 随时待命
Listen, I don't have time for him to add his two cents.
听着 我现在没空等他的意见
Well, he's not gonna call a judge until he reads it.
他反正要看过之后才会给法官打电♥话♥
So take it to one of mine directly.
那就直接找我的对口法官
Wexler. I'll make the call.
韦克斯勒. 我会提前打个电♥话♥
Judge Wexler. Yes.
韦克斯勒法官 没错
Drake came by earlier.
德雷克早些时候来过
What?
什么?
I found him in here. Poking around.
我在这看到他四处闲逛
What do you think that's about?
你觉得他这是要干嘛?
Y-You leave the door open or something?
你..你门没关还是?
I just went to get coffee.
我就是去泡杯咖啡
All right.
好吧
So, who is he?
所以 他是谁?
We don't know.
不知道
Everyone was deferential to him.
不过每个人都对他毕恭毕敬的
Fearful.
都怕他
A good beat-down always sets the tone.
要想一击毙命 提前铺垫是必不可少的
I don't much like the risk you took getting this.
我不想让你为了它就冒这么大的风险
I thought it could yield something.
我觉得里面可能有什么关键信息
Look, I should probably mention
顺便再提一下
On my way home, I may have been tailed, so...
回家的路上我可能被尾随了 所以...
Oh, it was you.
哦 原来是你
He swore you wouldn't make him.
他之前还发誓说你绝对发现不了
Were you that worried about me?
你就这么担心我?
It's been a pleasure working with you, Eleanor.
埃莉诺 跟你共事真是荣幸
He's firing me because I took a photo?
就因为我拍了照 他就要炒我鱿鱼?
No, no. You've done a great job for us.
没有 你帮了我们大忙
Don't handle me, Chuck.
查克 别敷衍我
Wait. Ask yourself--
等等 你自己想想--
What's an anti-terrorism task force doing tracking money
反恐小队为什么一定要通过这里和维加斯的赌场
From China through casinos here and in Vegas?
追查中国的钱 他们的目的是什么?
Yes, they're dumping it. Yes, it's getting washed.
没错 他们的确是要倒钱 他们的确是要洗钱
But it's not going back. It's all parked.
但这钱却回不去了
Sitting there, California banks.
被滞留在加利福利亚的银行里
What are they using it for?
那他们要拿这笔钱干什么?
Can't tell you more than that.
再具体的我就不便多说了
Okay, so let me go back to the casinos. Mmmmm.
好 那我就再去一趟赌场 嗯
This Chinese national's connected to the game,
或许我能找到这些
maybe I can find out. Look...
所谓的中国玩家 听着...
You need to take some time off.
你需要休息一阵
Jay... I submitted your paperwork
杰... 我已经递交了你的
For reinstatement.
复职文件
Now, D.C.'s gonna take their own sweet time,
现在首都那有一阵好日子过了
But you can be optimistic,
但你不用太担心
So get some rest.
稍微休息一下吧
Spend some time with your daughter.
花点时间陪陪女儿
You've earned it. Thanks.
你应得的 谢谢
I can help you find this guy.
我可以帮你找到这个人
I can't guarantee where you're gonna be assigned.
我不能保证你会被分到哪
Let me know when your credentials come through.
等你文件下来就跟我说一声
I mean, if I gave a shit about what people are saying
如果我真在乎别人怎么评价劫案凶杀科
About RHD, I'd have a lawyer with me right now.
那我早就请律师了
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表