剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
或者我可以跟盖比一起在市中心
randomly pushing key fobs.
找一晚上车钥匙
Might catch a break and trip over that nine slug
说不定能被那把枪杀死的第二个受害者绊倒
from the second victim.
才能休息一会
Yeah, this is Bosch. It's Garwood.
我是博斯 我是加伍德
One of my guys got an anonymous tip.
我的手下收到了一个匿名线索
Caller said a, uh,
报♥警♥者说
"Detective-looking person" Tossed something in a can,
看到了一个很像警探的人 把东西扔在了一个易拉罐里
corner of Fourth and Hill.
在第四大道和希尔街的拐角处
Detective-looking person?
很像警探的人
Caller looked in, saw your missing watch and wallet,
报♥警♥者说看到了丢失的手表跟钱包
but didn't touch them.
但是没有摸它们
Wild guess-- it was Rooker who got the tip?
那我大胆的猜一下 是鲁克的人收到了这个线索
Jesus Christ.
天啊
You want to tell me what's going on with that?
你不打算告诉我你在干什么吗
When I think the time's right.
时间到了我自然会说的
It's under the bed.
在床底下呢
I heard it slide
你蹑手蹑脚走过去的时候
off the table when you did that Cirque de Soleil move.
我听到有东西从桌子上掉进去了
Excuse me?
不会吧
5:30.
才5点半啊
I want to be home when the boys wake up.
这样的话我就能在孩子们睡醒前赶回来
Sure. You don't want them to think
好吧 可不能让他们觉得
Mom and Dad like each other again.
爸妈又相爱了
We like the hell out of each other.
咱俩可是要爱到地老天荒的
What it adds up to now-- that's what's undetermined.
但是现在说的话 还为时过早了
Not for me.
你不是在说我吧
You pick a suit for Monday?
你挑了套周一要穿的西服吗
Uh, it's gonna be light duty for a while.
嗯 会有些小活
Desk work.
都是文书工作
Seriously.
我是认真的
You still okay with covering my open house?
你现在还有能力担♥保♥我那套要卖♥♥的房♥子吗
Yeah, but, sooner or later...
当然 但是早晚
You're still sleeping, baby.
你还没睡醒亲爱的
It's just a dream.
刚刚的一切都是梦
Never done one of these before.
我还从没干过这种事呢
Sir, I'm Detective Bosch. This is Sergeant Snyder...
您好我是博斯探长 这位是斯奈德警官
We know why you're here.
我知道你为什么来这
First call comes around 2am.
凌晨2点打来了第一通电♥话♥
Some asshole says, "Your husband's dead,
那些混♥蛋♥说 你老公死了
and I'm dancing," Then hangs up.
我很开心 然后就挂了
Well, I'm sorry we couldn't get here quicker.
很抱歉我们这么晚才来
Martin
马丁
Five, six calls later, we turned off the phone.
大概打了5,6次之后 我们把电♥话♥线拔了
You guys finally did it, didn't you?
你们警♥察♥终于还是报仇了啊
It was one of you motherfuckers, wasn't it?
就是你们其中的一个混♥蛋♥吧
Sir, if you have
先生 如果你知道
any information as to who might have done this, please tell me.
任何有助于我们找到嫌疑人的信息 请告诉我
The fuck difference would it make?
又能怎样
Where?
在哪儿
Bunker Hill, ma'am. Angel's Flight.
邦克山顶的安吉尔缆车上
Any idea why he'd be up there?
知道他为什么会去那吗
How?
怎么弄的
Someone shot him.
有人朝他开枪
We have an apartment near The Broad.
我们在那附近有一套公♥寓♥
Howard always stays there before a trial.
在庭审前霍华德总爱去那儿
I wasn't expecting him last night.
所以我昨晚就没等他回来
When was the last time you spoke to him?
您最后一次跟他说话是什么时候
Mrs. Elias, we'd like to come in,
埃利亚斯夫人 我们很想进去
tell you what we know about what happened,
告诉您我们现在掌握的一些情况
ask a few more questions that can maybe steer us
问您一些或许可以
in the direction to find who did this.
引导我们侦查方向的问题
And then we'll be on our way.
然后尽全力找到凶手
Cops did this. Martin.
是警♥察♥杀的 马丁
Get the fuck out of here! Martin.
滚 马丁
Sir, what you said about cops doing this?
为什么说是警♥察♥做的呢
Black Guardian cops. Let me tell you something.
是黑守卫干的 我来告诉你吧
Any police officer who might have had reason
任何有理由造成您父亲受到伤害的警♥察♥
to cause your father harm is gonna be a suspect.
都会成为嫌疑人
And if I can prove one did it-- that's a killer, not a cop.
如果证据表明有人确实做了这件事 他就会成为凶手而不再是警♥察♥了
Chief
局长
Walking out as we speak.
刚从被害人家里出来
Well, I have a press conference in ten minutes.
好吧 十分钟后我要开新闻发布会了
Now, would it be inaccurate to say first indications
如果我要说有证据表明抢劫是初衷的话
are that robbery was the motive?
是不是就大错特错了
You've been talking to Captain Garwood.
你跟加伍德聊过了
Yes or no?
对还是错
It wasn't a robbery.
这不是个抢劫案
What about the missing watch and wallet?
但是手表跟钱包都不见了啊
Removed and discarded nearby.
被凶手丢在附近了
You want me to tell you what the PIO wants to hear?
你只是想让我告诉你宣传部门想要听到的
That it wasn't a cop?
这不是警♥察♥干的
I want to know as soon as you have something concrete, Detective.
我只是想让你尽快拿到证据 探长
Yes, sir.
好的长官
What?
怎么了
Bosch, if you've got a problem with me...
博斯 如果你对我有意见
I don't have a problem.
我没意见
The 128 complaint I wrote you up on last year--
我发现我去年写的关于你的128条申诉
my finding was it was factual.
真的完全正确啊
Should have been sustained, and you should have taken days.
你还维持原状 一点没改啊
What's your point? Got quashed upstairs.
你想说什么 你完全不服从上级啊
Chief's an enigma.
局长可是个谜
Just say his watch and wallet were missing from the scene.
所以只能说他的手表和钱包在案发现场不见了
It's factually true.
这个可是完全真实的
Let the press draw their own conclusions.
剩下的就让媒体自己脑补吧
Whenever I'm with you, I feel like
只要跟你在一起
I'm in a washing machine spin cycle.
我就跟进入了洗衣机程序一样
Rinse and repeat.
不断的冲洗跟重复
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 早上好
...both pronounced dead at the scene
在今日早些的新闻发布会上
in what looks like, at first blush,
洛杉矶总局局长欧文声称
an armed robbery, according to LAPD Chief Irvin Irving,
案发现场乍看起来
in a press conference moments ago.
是一起持枪抢劫案
A former prosecutor, Elias earned a national reputation
曾作为检察官的埃利亚斯 现在做为一名民权律师
as a civil rights lawyer, winning record settlements
享有国际声誉
for alleged victims of police brutality.
为宣称遭受警♥察♥暴行的受害者们进行成功的申诉
Someone needs to police the police.
看来一些警♥察♥需要被监督了
Someone needs to be willing
社会正需要这样一些人来揭穿
to unravel the fabric of institutional racism
制度层面中种族歧视主义的真面目
that continues to allow
某些机构
atrocities like Black Guardian to be perpetrated
曾允许像黑卫士一样的独♥裁♥者
on young men of color in this city.
在这座城市的黑人年轻人身上犯下暴行
Ironically,
讽刺的是
Elias was due to begin opening arguments
埃利亚斯计划中
Monday morning in the closely-watched case
本应代表原告迈克·哈里斯
representing plaintiff Michael Harris.
出现在周一早晨的公开庭审之中
Is Bosch here yet?
博斯在这吗
He and Jimmy are doing death notifications.
他跟吉米去办死亡证明了
All right. Tell him to come see me when he gets in.
好吧 等他回来后让他来找我
Body in Lake Hollywood. What? That sounds like a suicide.
好莱坞湖里的尸体 听起来像是自杀啊
Can't patrol handle it?
巡警就能处理吧
Look, I don't want you guys going out on some bullshit call.
我可不想你们去瞎管闲事
Sounds like a suicide.
听起来像是自杀
Except for the missing-his-head part.
他的头可是不会自己消失啊
Lieutenant Ruiz would like a word.
鲁伊斯警督想跟你聊聊
With the temporary captain? Yes.
跟那个新巡长一起 是的
Uh, something about new patrol SUVs that Captain Cooper
库珀巡长想跟进一下
was supposed to follow up on.
新SUV巡逻车的事
You gonna work out of here or your office?
你打算在这工作还是回你办公室
My office. Your office.
我办公室 你办公室
Way to go, Mad!
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表