剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
A suspect in custody
嫌疑人已收监
but no charges filed.
但是仍尚未被起诉
What are they waiting for?
他们在等什么
What are they hiding?
他们在隐藏什么
A cop
一个警♥察♥
Francis Sheehan
弗朗西斯·希恩
who murdered Howard Elias to silence him.
为灭口杀害了霍华德·埃利亚斯
Girl... Silence is their weapon.
妹子 沉默就是他们的武器
The blue curtain falls.
蓝色的大幕已然坠落
But you know what?
但你知道吗
We will not be silenced.
我们不会保持沉默
Come Sunday, our voices will break through their silence
周日 我们要以声音为武器
with our weapons
划破他们的沉寂
the weapons of truth,
以真♥相♥ 透明 诚信
transparency, accountability and justice.
与公正为利器
We will march to Hollywood Station
我们会游♥行♥至好莱坞车站
and we will speak of justice for Howard Elias,
我们会为霍华德·埃利亚斯
of justice for Michael Harris, of justice for L.A.,
为迈克·哈里斯 为洛杉矶声张正义
and for Justice Now, motherfuckers.
为此时之正义而呐喊 混♥蛋♥们
2,700 unique views.
2.7k独♥立♥阅览量
传播开了
That's crazy. Oh, my God.
简直太疯狂了 我的天哪
Oh, get out, man. I'm telling you.
出去吧 兄弟 我告诉你啊
你能开车吗
I'm just on Stanley-- you got to go over the hill.
我就走到斯坦利就行 你可得翻山而行呢
Ah, I might take a power nap in the car. All right.
啊 说不定我就在车里打个好盹 好吧
Hey!
嘿
I'm just helping my friend.
我只是在帮我的朋友
Locked his keys inside. I'm a police officer.
他把钥匙锁车里了 我是警♥察♥
Step away from the vehicle. Show me your hands.
远离那辆车 举起双手
Wait, wha-wha... seriously?
等等 什么鬼 开玩笑
Show me your hands. Aw, come on.
双手举过头顶 什么鬼啊
I need some identification. Okay, okay.
我需要你的身份证件 好好 没问题
I'm just... Don't shoot me.
我只是 别开枪
Let me get it out. Here.
我来把它拿出来
Hey, yo. Bartender had the real thing.
嘿 兄弟 那调酒师的私藏可真带劲
What the fuck is going on?
这里他妈到底发生了什么
He's a cop. Hey, drop that.
他是警♥察♥ 把那个放下
Drop it! Officer Uncle Tom.
放下 亲爱的警♥察♥叔叔
I'm getting it, all right? It's right here. Yo, yo, yo.
我马上拿出来 好吗 就在这 喂 喂 喂
I-It's my car, man, all right?
这是我的车 好吗
He doesn't have to show you anything.
他不必给你看任何东西
You don't have probable cause.
你没有合理的理由
Drew, it's cool.
德鲁 太牛逼了
Nah, it's not cool. They got time
这可不是牛逼 他们有时间
Police! for this bullshit but not to charge the killer cop?
警♥察♥ 不去起诉杀人犯警♥察♥而是在这搞这档子破事
Step back. Put your hands on the fence now.
退后 把手放到栅栏上
Okay, well, we-we don't have to show you shit.
成吧 我们不需要给你看任何东西
I need three I.D.S now.
我现在需要你们三个的身份证
We haven't done anything wrong.
我们没做错什么
Come on. Let's go.
别废话 给我走
Dude, you cops are out of control!
老兄 你们警♥察♥已经毫无王法了
On the fence. Hands behind your head.
转朝栅栏 手放头背
Hands on the fence now.
现在把手给我放到栅栏上
Hollywood units and 6-A-45.
好莱坞片区 6-A-45呼叫
Requesting a backup at Cherokee and Hollywood.
需要切罗基与好莱坞的支援
6-A-45 handle code three.
6-A-45处理代号♥3
6-L-60. Show me responding to the backup.
这里是6-L-60 前来支援
LaForest. What do we got here?
拉福里斯特 发生了什么
Rolled up on a possible BFMV.
疑似车辆盗窃
Seriously?
确定吗
Some of Mom's friends
我妈的一些朋友
want to have a wake in Vegas.
想要在拉斯维加斯守夜
You tell them that's not what she wanted?
你告诉他们这不是她想要的
I'm not sure they care.
我不确定他们在乎
I mean, what's she gonna do?
她又会做什么呢
Still headed over to Mom's
今天下午还会去
this afternoon?
你妈那里吗
You know there's no rush for that, Mads.
你知道不用着急的 小玛
I know.
我知道
So I guess your Angel's Flight case is over.
所以我猜安吉尔缆车的案子已经结束了
Almost.
几乎吧
That sounded like a no.
那就是还没结束
Something I missed.
我似乎遗漏了一些东西
I don't know.
我不知道
You aren't sure the cop did it?
你不确定是警♥察♥做的吗
Evidence says he did.
证据表明是他做的
Dad.
爸
What I can't figure is what I got so wrong.
我搞不清楚的是我到底哪一步出了差错
I need you
我需要你
to close this today.
今天把这事给办完
Buy me some room to maneuver.
再给我一些想办法的时间吧
Bringing one of our own to justice
把我们自己人送进监狱
why would that need any spin?
还需要什么周♥旋♥的余地
I said maneuver, not spin.
我说的是想办法 不是周♥旋♥
Irv...
欧文
we have a real opportunity here.
现在机会就在我们眼前 什么机会
The public thinks the motive
公众认为动机
was Black Guardian. We can steal thunder
就是黑色监护人 周日 我们可以
from these potentially violent protestors
抢了这些潜在暴♥力♥抗♥议♥者的风头
on Sunday by letting the community know
让人们知道
that they'll have a voice, a real voice.
他们可以发声 发出真正的声音
Cops versus community.
警♥察♥与人们对立
The mentality I've been working to change.
我一直想要改变这种固化思维
And you will. You're not on the hook for any of this.
你会的 你没和任何这档子破事牵连
Black Guardian was on Chief Tenzer's watch.
黑色监护人是唐泽局长的手下
We isolate
我们把
Francis Sheehan as one bad apple
弗朗西斯·希汉孤立出来 作为坏警♥察♥
not representative of the rank and file.
而不是普通警员的代表
You do know the saying about bad apples?
你知道坏警♥察♥到底是什么意思吧
We shouldn't rush to any so-called solutions
在对目标有清楚意识前
without a clearer view of the endgame.
我们不应该妄作提议
Just thinking out loud, Irv.
初步计划而已 欧文
We won't make any decisions without your full approval.
没有你的完全允许我们不会做任何决定
I appreciate that.
谢谢你们
Keep us informed.
保持联♥系♥
Chief?
局长
Ida, see if Millie Elias has any free time
艾达 你看看米莉·埃利亚斯今早有空吗
this morning for me to visit.
我要去拜访她
Then put in a call to Laura Cooke at the Times.
然后给时报的劳拉·库克打个电♥话♥
And get Detective Bosch in here.
再让博斯警探过来
Now.
现在
I'm told your work with Francis Sheehan yesterday was exemplary.
我听说你昨天有关弗朗西斯·希汉的工作极具示范意义
Under difficult circumstances.
在困难的情形之下
Team effort.
团队合作
Still.
但还是很厉害
How's your daughter?
你女儿怎么样了
She's navigating. Thanks for asking.
她正在自愈 谢谢挂怀
Will you be filing on Sheehan today?
你今天会正式起诉希恩吗
Depends how quickly it comes together.
那得看证据能多快整理完毕了
Well, the mayor would like to close this
市长希望这个案子结束得
as soon as possible. Yeah, well, the mayor
越早越好 好吧 市长
doesn't have to make it stick at trial.
也不一定让案子滞留在庭审阶段
Something specific I'm unaware of
有一些我不了解的特定东西
that might hold things up?
会导致案件的停滞吗
Frank Sheehan admitted to me
弗兰克·希恩向我承认
he was guilty of the Black Guardian assault.
黑守卫袭击确实跟他有关
So I'll have to coordinate
所以如果我们要再行增加起诉的话
with Internal Affairs if we're filing additional.
我们得和内务科沟通协调
Admitted Black Guardian?
承认黑守卫袭击案
But denies Elias?
却否认杀害了埃利亚斯
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表