剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
上季提要…
Last season on Bosch... -
杀了兰尼约翰逊的子弹
Bullet that killed Lanny Johnson.
现在必须尽快解决这个案子
It is essential we clear this case quickly.
如果这件事 按照公众所想的那样发展呢?
If this goes where the public thinks it goes?
这是我需要担心的地方
That's my concern.
你只要跟着证据走就行
You just follow the evidence.
顺着事情的脉络走
Let the chips fall where they may.
哈伍德艾利亚斯–律师
警探 -钱德勒女士
Detective. -Ms. Chandler.
当我接到被任命为特别主事官的电♥话♥
When I got the call to be special master and heard
并且听说领头警探是你的时候 我的心脏都跳动加快了
the lead detective was you, my heart leapt.
然后格里芬来找我,给了我一项任务
Then Griffin came to me with an assignment:
帮助他们探听
help them see if
吴氏家族是不是 他们调查案件的幕后主使
family Wu is behind something they were looking into,
之后我就能拿回我的权限
and I'd get my credentials back.
埃莉诺?
Eleanor?
该死!
Hey! -Fuck!
为什么有人要杀妈妈?
Why would someone kill Mom?
我不知道
I don't know.
跟她的工作有关的事
Something to do with her job.
你会去追查凶手是谁吗?
Are you gonna go after whoever did it?
这不是我的案件
Not my case.
纽顿分局有个三♥级♥警司的缺位
There's a D3 spot in Newton Division.
我希望你能帮我一把
I was hoping you could reach out for me.
凶案组吗? -我需要升职,警督
Homicide? -I need to promote, LT.
在好莱坞分局 我们有两个三♥级♥警司
Right here in Hollywood, we've got two D3s
处于延迟退休计划的最后一年
who are in their final year of drop.
你会打电♥话♥吗? -能拥有你是他们的福气
You'll make the call? -They'd be lucky to have you.
财产盗窃、枪♥支♥袭击、谋杀
Stolen property, assault with a gun, murder.
“嫌疑犯戴着帽子,骑着单车”
Suspect wearing a hat, riding a bicycle.
我们找到韩国城杀手了
We solved the Koreatown Killer.
如果我参与了,我就参与到底
If I'm in, I'm in all the way,
也就是说我不想要惊喜,这次不行
which means no surprises, not this time.
我们到了那之后,看看事情怎么发展的
We get there, we'll see how it goes down.
如果不够的话,我理解
That's not enough, I understand.
所以你是在和部门分道扬镳
So you're cutting the department loose.
我猜这也意味着你和我分道扬镳
I guess that means you're cutting me loose, as well.
我觉得我必须这么做
I feel like I have to.
我认为这是有好处的
I think it'd do some good.
那我猜你是对的,市长先生
Then I guess you were right, Mr. Mayor--
老朋友正在变成新敌人
old friends are becoming new enemies.
你在找什么?
What you looking for?
找到了
Got you.
你谋杀了哈伍德艾利亚斯
You're good for the murders of Howard Elias
和兰尼约翰逊 然后还有卡佛瑞
and Lanny Johnson. Then there's Caffrey,
和勘河纵火案的其他受害者
the other victims of the River Watch arson.
以及玛乔丽劳依
And Marjorie Lowe.
把你的枪放下
Drop the fucking gun.
跪下
Get on your knees.
把手放在你的头上
Put your hands on your head.
现在说吧
Just say it.
你杀了我母亲,混♥蛋♥
You murdered my mother, you pig.
我是杀了
I did.
我所需要的全部
All I need.
都完成了
It's done.
15个月后
好了
There you go.
来吧
Come on.
一个一个的
File in.
好好走下来
Get nice and snug.
走吧,快一点
Come on, guys, let's get a move on, come on.
♪ ♪
♪ ♪
继续走
Keep moving.
氧可酮
别挡路,老头
Fuck out the way, Gramps.
住手!
Stop!
不,两颗,是我应得的
No, no, no. Two. I earned the two.
–打架就只能得到一颗 –别这样,老兄
You fight, you only get one. -Oh, man.
继续走,崔伊,否则滚蛋
Keep it fucking moving, Trey, or you're gone.
你也是,只有一颗
You, too. One and done.
给自己弄些吃的
Get yourself something to eat.
给
Here.
带上你想吃的东西
Pick your poison. Take it with you.
老头,你欠我一颗药
Old man, you owe me an 80.
你随时
You can try and collect
可以找我要,混♥蛋♥
any time you want, fuckface.
崔伊不会放过你
Trey is gonna come after you.
你不该激怒他
You shouldn't have pissed him off.
你还好吗?
You all right?
不要和我讲话,滚开
Don't talk to me. Fuck off.
唷!
Yo.
到那辆公车上睡觉 选一张空的帆布床
Bunk in that bus. Pick any empty cot.
嘿,麦迪
Hey, Maddie.
我爸到底在哪里?
So where is my dad, really?
我们正在执行一项任务
We're in the middle of something.
他会有点…
He's gonna be a little...
晚回家,你在留言里也是这样讲
Late. Yeah, that's what your message said.
我不相信你,他和我有言在先
And I call bullshit. He and I have a deal.
我不知道你在说什么 -只要晚回家
I don't know what you're talking about. -If we're late,
就要传简讯或打电♥话♥ 而不是让搭档留言
we text or we call. We don't have our partner leave word.
他在哪里,杰利?
Where is he, Jerry?
这是他定的规矩
He made the rules.
听着,麦迪…
Look, Maddie...
好吧,告诉他,我不管他有什么事
Fine. Whatever it is, tell him I don't care.
我有个紧急的讯息 我需要他给我回电
I have a message. It's urgent. I need him to call me back
尽快 -我会转达
as soon as he can. -I'll pass the word.
该死
Damn.
我是你最不该惹的人
I am the last guy in the world that you want to fuck with.
你再靠近我,
You come near me again
我就把你杀掉
and I'm gonna flip your off switch.
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
♪ ♪
小心点,迟早…
Sooner or later...
沃许杀掉了上一个惹他的墨西哥人
Walsh murdered the last Mexican got up in his grill.
对,当那面墙筑起来…
Yeah, well, when that wall goes up...
老天,一面墙能改变什么?
Jesus, how does a fucking wall change anything?
美国毒虫的美国毒品
American dope for American dopers.
墙只是一个比喻
The wall's a metaphor.
一个什么? 一个比喻,就是…
A... a what? - A metaphor.
你们在城里收拾好残局了?
You boys get your city mess cleaned up?
是的
Yes, sir.
听说二队行动很成功
I hear the beta crew had a good run.
每个人都表现很好
Everybody pulled their weight.
12名用药者,每人拿到100颗
12 shills, hundred-count each.
差不多有四万,进行得很顺利
Almost 40 grand. Go out with a flair.
最后一批中国妹
That last load of China girl finally
今天早上终于送来了 -明天要
come in this morning. - I want the chemicals
转移化学物品和设备
and equipment moved off-site tomorrow.
我在格拉米斯附近找到一个地方
Found a place near Glamis.
我们要把整个营地搬过去?
We're gonna move the whole camp?
还不行 但这些用药者是我们在这里
Not yet, but these shills are the last ones
雇用的最后一批
we're gonna work out here.
嘿
Hey.
老天,
Jesus Christ.
到底怎么回事?
The fuck was that about?
你是新人,
You're new.
也许你不知道这里的规矩
Maybe you're unclear on how we do things here.
我在找厕所,我迷路了
I was looking for the shitter. I got lost.
你去拉屎要背着背包?
Do we need our backpack to take a dump?
我不想被别人偷东西
I don't want someone stealing my shit.
这把枪是你的?
This piece of shit is yours?
他们在诊所拿走了我的电♥话♥ 我的电♥话♥在哪里?
They took my phone at the clinic. Where's my phone?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表