剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
I can count, honey.
我会数数 亲爱的
Raise.
我加
The raise is 2,200.
加到2200
Sorry.
抱歉
Call.
看牌
Two players.
两位玩家
No checks accepted.
不接受支票
I got a big hand here.
我大手笔
I'm all in.
全入
5,950.
Call.
看牌
Oh, goddamn it.
该死
Nice flop.
翻得好呀
Bitch fucked me again.
贱♥人♥又玩了我
You fucked yourself.
你玩了你自己
You overplayed a weak ace.
你错看了你的王牌
What did you just say?
你说什么?
You heard me.
你听到我了
Now back off.
现在走开
Cards?
再来
Yes.
嗯
Come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on, give me one.
就这一次
Give me one. Give me one.
给我赢一次
Son of a bitch.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Nice playing with you.
很高兴和你玩牌
Borrow a hundred grand,
借了一万
don't pay,
不还
bank swoops your fucking house.
银行会收了你的破房♥子
Borrow 50 mil and don't pay,
借了五千万不还
my bank buys a table at your foundation's fundraiser,
我银行的人就在你的基金募捐晚会上买♥♥张桌子
and yours truly has to fucking go.
你就死定了
Too big to fail.
太大的损失承受不起
Thousand bucks a ticket to help the homeless?
几千块钱一张票来帮助穷♥人♥
No irony there.
没有讽刺意味吗
Brad Walker doesn't give a shit about low-cost housing.
布拉德利·沃克才不在乎廉租♥房♥♥
It's all politics, Harry.
全都是政♥治♥ 哈里
Leveraging the city for a variance
为了协调城市的不同声音
to build his luxury condo tower.
以便建奢华的公♥寓♥大厦
Councilman Steven Clark.
议员史蒂文·克拉克
Purveyor of said variance.
不同声音的代表
So, how's Becca doing with the college thing?
贝卡大学的事情怎么样了
Ah, she wants Columbia.
她想去哥伦比亚
She doesn't have a shot. Maddie?
没机会的 麦迪呢
Still waiting on Chapman.
还在等查普曼大学
Mariachis. Fuck.
墨西哥流浪乐队
I'm out of here.
我该走了
Thanks for the drink, Phil.
谢谢你的酒 菲尔
Detective Harry Bosch.
哈里·博斯警探
I had no idea you were a supporter of affordable housing.
我完全不知道你是廉租♥房♥♥的支持者
Anything helps the little guy.
只要能帮助困难的人
I like hearing that.
我很高兴听你这样说
I was actually hoping to talk to Councilman Clark.
我其实希望能和克拉克议员谈一谈
Stevie?
史蒂夫
What about?
谈什么
Cold case I'm chasing.
我在查的一综老案子
Justice never sleeps.
正义从不休息
I'll introduce you. We've known each other since high school.
我会引荐你 我们俩自打高中就认识了
I've got to take this.
我必须要接这个电♥话♥
Reception's lousy in here.
这里的信♥号♥♥很差的
Bosch.
博斯
Bosch, where are you?
博斯 你在哪儿
Downtown.
下城区
We've got a 187 at Angel's Flight.
安吉尔缆车上有凶杀案
How quickly can you get here?
你多快能赶到
I'm on my way.
在路上了
Thank you.
谢谢
Eleanor.
埃莉诺
I know it's late notice, and the buy-in's kinda steep, but...
我知道这有点晚了 赌注又有一点高 但是
Home game? 50 grand, cash. Tomorrow night.
主场 五万 现金 明晚
It's the Chinese guys.
是一些中国人
The wild Chinese guys.
狂野的中国人
The high roller sports book guys?
体育博♥彩♥那群阔佬
They asked me to put a game together.
他们要我组一局的
Wild losers.
狂野的输家
Who wants to play with them?
谁会想和他们一起玩
Look at this.
看看这儿
Got enough RHD guys out here
有很多凶杀科警♥察♥
to solve an actual case.
去解决一件真正的案子了
Is that you, Drake?
是你吗 德雷克
Bosch.
博斯
Field trip from the old folks' home?
老人还出外勤
Howard Elias is in there.
里面是霍华德·埃利亚斯
Deader than a motherfucker.
死了
Why are you guys hanging back?
那你们干嘛在外面
Conflict of interest. Chief pulled us off.
利益冲突 局长让我们回避了
He's gonna start a Special Task Force.
他要成立个特别小组
It's lose-lose for you, Harry.
对你是双输 哈里
Either piss off the department or the whole fucking city.
要么惹怒局里 要么惹怒市里
Yeah. You catch who did it,
好吧 你找到谁做的
bring him down to our crib.
带给我们
We'll give him a goddamn medal.
我们给你颁奖
Only thing we can be sure of in life... is death.
人生中我们唯一可以确定的就是死亡
RHD's not shedding any tears.
凶杀科没那么伤心
The man ruined a lot of careers.
那人断送了很多人的事业
I've talked to Lieutenant Billets,
我和比利茨警督谈过了
cut you free of the Hollywood rotation
让你离开好莱坞巡查
until we get this handled. We?
直到我们把这个解决 我们
You, Robertson and Pierce.
你 罗伯森 皮尔斯
Plus Snyder and Lincoln from Internal Affairs.
还有内务部的斯奈德和林肯
Who's running the show?
谁是老大
You.
你
We all know
我们都知道
what a team player you are. Yeah, the thing is, Chief,
你是个重大局的人 但是 局长
Sergeant Snyder and I, we have a history.
斯奈德中士和我有过节
You have a history with the world, Detective.
你和整个世界都有过节 警探
But not with Howard Elias.
但和霍华德·埃利亚斯没有
Now, it is essential we clear this case quickly.
现在 快速破案是关键
You and Robertson are our two best
你和罗伯森是凶杀科
homicide detectives not in RHD.
两个最好的警探
And Snyder and Lincoln did the Black Guardian investigation.
斯奈德和林肯负责了黑守卫调查
Their knowledge of that case, and others, should be useful.
他们对案子的了解 和其他人 应该有用
Three-piece suit.
三件套
You know me better than that.
你了解我的
Optics are part of your job.
光学是你的工作
Right now, the only color I'm concerned with is blue.
现在 我唯一在乎的颜色是蓝色
Tram operator?
电轨师♥傅♥
ID says Lanny Johnson.
说是叫兰尼·约翰逊
Neck wound, through and through.
脖子受伤 穿透
Killed first. After Elias boarded.
先被杀了 埃利亚斯上车后
Assuming Elias is the primary. The public will.
假设埃利亚斯是目标 人们都会这样想的
He turned down a settlement on Black Guardian today.
他今天拒绝了黑守卫的和解请求
Trial was gonna start Monday morning.
审讯周一早上开始
If this goes where the public thinks it goes?
如果事情朝人们预想的方向发展了呢
That's my concern.
那是我该操心的
You just follow the evidence.
你只用负责寻找证据
Let the chips fall where they may.
其余的就别管了
Detective Bosch.
博斯探长
Sergeant, take your partner, shadow the crims.
警官 带上你的搭档封锁现场
See if you can find that through-and-through slug
找出那颗
that killed Mr. Johnson.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表