剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Sheehan's wife is driving away from the house.
希恩的老婆要从家里开车离开了
Repeat. Sheehan's wife is going to drive away from the house.
重复一次 希恩的老婆要从家里开车离开了
One more time, sir. Detective Robertson isn't here.
我再说一次 先生 罗伯森探长不在这儿
But he would tell you the same thing.
但他也会跟我说一样的话的
You need to speak to Media Relations.
你得和媒体公♥关♥部联♥系♥了
Confirm that, fuckhead.
确定好了再说
Firearms Unit call here, where is everyone?
枪♥械♥队都被叫走了吗 大家去哪了
Our rabbit's at his wife's house.
目标出现在他老婆家了
What was that?
刚才谁打来的
Our Times weasel -- Anderson.
泰♥晤♥士♥报♥的黄鼠狼 安德森
Wanted confirmation of Francis Sheehan as our prime suspect.
想确认弗朗西斯·希恩是不是我们的头号♥疑犯
Can anybody keep a secret in this town?
这镇上还有人能守住秘密吗
Wife on the move.
老婆出发了
Heading south on primary.
朝南边开去了
His phone...it's moving with her.
他的手♥机♥跟着她的车一起动呢
Copy that.
收到
Your close contain spooked him.
你的包围战术吓到他了
Man was already well spooked. You don't know that.
他本来就受惊了 你怎么知道
Hey, let's argue about it later. You close?
咱们等下再争吧 你快到了
Three minutes.
还有三分钟
She's pulled over.
她停车了
The phone...it stopped with the car.
手♥机♥也随车一起停了
Don't move! Get out of the vehicle!
别乱动 从车上下来
Slowly.
慢慢下
Put your hands up.
举起手
Up where I can see 'em. Let's go!
举到我能看清的地方 快点
Turn around.
转身
Walk backwards to the sound of my voice.
循着我的声音倒♥退♥着过来
Keep coming.
继续
Stop. I need you to kneel, ma'am. My son...
停下 你现在得跪下来 女士 我儿子
Kneel!
跪下
Put your hands behind your back.
把手放到背后
Is your husband inside your car?
你丈夫在车里吗
Just don't hurt him. Please!
别伤害他 求你了
He's not in the car.
他不在车上
I have him.
我看到他了
Grey Honda Element heading westbound on "H."
他开一辆灰色本♥田♥朝西边出发了
We're close. Hang back. Copy that.
离我们很近 你先别动 收到
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克
There's another way.
还有别的办法
You didn't do Elias.
埃利亚斯的事不是你干的
Let me prove it.
我会证明的
It's too late for that.
太迟了
No, no, no. No, it's not.
不 不 不 不迟
No, it's not.
还不迟
We're all wasting our time if that's how it is.
要是太迟了 那我们岂不是都在浪费时间
Is that what you're saying?
你难道是这么认为的吗
Liam.
利亚姆
What about him?
关他什么事
You check out now, he'll never know.
你现在挂了 他就永远不知道了
That may be better, Bosch.
那样可能还更好 博斯
No. That's never better.
不 那绝不可能
You didn't do it.
不是你杀的
You got to show him, Frank.
你得证明给他看 弗兰克
What about the other stuff?
其他的事呢
You're already taking the first step.
你已经迈出第一步了
But this isn't worth what it'll do to him.
但不值得让他因为这事而受影响
Villanova.
维拉诺瓦
The man you shot.
你射中的那个人
It was a good shoot. You know it.
那枪没打错 你心里清楚
I do know it. I do.
我知道 没错
Your boy.
你儿子
That's not just your birthday, brother.
他的父亲 困扰他的不只是你的生日 兄弟
That's every day for him.
他每天都会被困扰
Every minute of every day for the rest of his life.
他余生每天 每一分钟都会被此困扰
Come on, Frank.
算了吧 弗兰克
Come on.
算了
This is fucked up, Harry.
真是一团糟 哈里
I know, brother. Come on.
我知道 兄弟 来吧
Vintage Bosch.
老式做派
The way you talked him down.
你说服他的方式
"I believe you, Frankie. I believe."
"我相信你 弗兰克 我相信你"
I meant it.
我是真心的
Hey, man, you already won your Oscar.
嘿 伙计 你的演技可以拿奥斯卡了
Jimmy. Hey, I'm just saying good job.
吉米 嘿 我就夸夸你干得好嘛
Thank God we didn't have to shoot another cop.
谢天谢地 咱们不用再枪击警♥察♥了
Here comes the cavalry.
装甲部队来了
This is on you, Bosch. This whole thing.
这都是你的错 博斯 整件事都是
Mr. Special Task Force.
特别任务小组先生
Big man. Second you see Elias dead, you think it's one of us.
大佬 埃利亚斯一死 你就认为是我们的人干的
It's what you guys thought, too. Well, Elias was coming
你们还不是这么认为的 可埃利亚斯是来
after Frankie. You know that, right?
找弗兰克的 你知道的 对吧
Most cops would protect their own.
大部分当警♥察♥的都会护着自己人
I got two murders.
我还有两宗谋杀案
I'm trying to find the truth.
需要查出真♥相♥
The truth? What are...
真♥相♥ 那是
We got her statement.
已经给她录口供了
Where's he going?
你们要送他去哪
Someplace safe.
一个安全的地方
For how long?
去多久
Are you gonna charge him for killing Elias?
你们会控告他杀了埃利亚斯吗?
Ballistics aren't back yet, but he didn't do it.
弹道报告还没出来 但人不是他杀的
Don't worry. I'll clear him.
别担心 我会换他清白的
Frank... get yourself a good lawyer
弗兰克 给自己找个好点的律师来
to deal with Black Guardian, like we talked about.
处理黑守卫的事 就像我们之前谈过的那样
Meantime, I got 48 hours to prove you didn't do it.
与此同时 我有48小时时间来证明你的清白
I liked being a cop, Harry.
我以前挺喜欢当警♥察♥的 哈里
Go easy, brother.
放轻松 兄弟
You guys take him.
你们带他走吧
We'll clean up here.
我们来善后
Sure.
行
Hi, you've reached Tiffany's cell phone.
嗨 我是蒂凡尼
Leave a message.
请留言
It's a sweet ring.
是枚漂亮的戒指
Yeah.
是啊
What is this?
这是什么
Jesus.
天啊
Night before I shipped out from Fort Irwin.
我从欧文堡坐船出国的前一晚
You were...
那时你才
what, four?
多大 四岁吧
Last nights, always tough.
后半夜 总是很难熬
Borrego Springs Valley Inn.
巴雷拉春之谷旅馆
For some reason,
不知何故
your mom had this idea we should go to the movies.
你妈妈建议我们去看电影
Drive-in.
露天电影
That's a real thing?
还真有这种电影
Yeah, used to be.
是啊 以前有
2003, not so much.
2003 已经为数不多了
She swore she'd seen one just outside of town.
她发誓自己在城外看到有一家这种影院
So the three of us hopped in the Goat,
于是我们三个跳进了山羊里
just after sunset... Slow down. "The Goat"?
太阳一下山就... 等等 "山羊"?
A perfect black GTO.
一辆漂亮的黑色GTO
I'm guessing that's a car.
我猜这玩意是辆车吧
No, not a car.
不 不是车
A beast.
是头野兽
'67 Pontiac.
67版庞蒂克
And you named it.
名字是你取的
Ragtop, V8,
敞篷汽车 V8
four on the floor.
四个轮子
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表