剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
So, this mean we don't have to go with you
所有 明天我们可以不用跟你
to the Homicide meeting tomorrow?
去杀人案会议吗
Breakfast at Grand Central Market is on me.
中♥央♥市场的早餐 我请客
Ooh. Eggslut.
噢 蛋肉堡
Excuse me?
啥玩意
Uh, uh, the restaurant, L-T.
一家餐厅
At Grand Central. Okay.
在中♥央♥市场 好的
You sure?
你确定
Yes.
确定
She told me I couldn't sit there.
她说我不能坐这儿
Said it was taken.
这个位子有人坐了
Yeah. Don't mess with her.
好 别惹她
Introductions?
介绍一下
This is Drake. I used to know him.
这是德雷克 我认识他
Charmed.
幸会
What the fuck's eating you?
你这是唱的哪出
Black Guardian.
黑守卫
Francis Sheehan confessed to Bosch.
弗朗西斯·希恩向博斯坦白了
You're Catholic, right, Santiago?
圣地亚哥 你是天主教吗
You know I am.
你明明知道我是
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
And we both know that confession is bullshit.
所以我们都清楚忏悔就是瞎扯淡
People say all kinds of things,
人们说着各种各样的事
especially when they've lost a kid
特别是失去孩子的时候
...and their life goes sideways. Hey, stop.
他们的生活失去了重心 嘿 别说了
Talk to Margaret Sheehan?
和玛格丽特·希恩谈过了
I talked to you.
和你谈过了
It's not my story to tell.
我没什么可说的
You lied under color of authority.
披着官服的骗子
Did I?
我有吗
Frankie was in that bathroom with him, not me.
和弗兰基待在浴室里的是他 不是我
I can't see through walls.
我又没有透视眼
You gave him money today.
你今天给他钱了
Sometimes a man's got to take a walkabout.
有时男人需要走一走
Get himself straight.
才能把事情想明白
About what?
想什么
Afraid if we catch him, maybe he flips on you?
怕我们抓了他 他会把你供出来
Is that what you wish you would have done at Rampart?
这就是你希望可以在堡垒分部完成的任务吗
You could have.
你能做到的
It's not the same.
这事不一样
No?
不
So, you were in there with Harris
所以 当时你和哈里斯在那儿
and you know exactly how everything went down?
而且还很清楚事情的经过
Yeah.
是的
Everybody chose an easy fiction to avoid doing what's right.
每个人都会简单幻想一下 选择做错的事是什么感觉
You don't bring down a fellow officer, u-uh,
你是不可能把同僚搞垮台的
because of what you believe may have happened.
因为你认为的事也许会发生
You got so many unwritten rules I lose track, Terry.
泰瑞 你有太多不成文的规矩 我都不知道怎么做了
The streets are muddy, my friend.
朋友 道路泥泞
The rules are all we got.
我们只有规矩
I mean...
我是说
that's why you're stuck in Hollywood
所以你才和哈里·博斯一样带着
with self-righteous fucks like Harry Bosch
认为自己无比正确的信念待在好莱坞的
and not working RHD where you belong.
而不是在属于你的地方工作
Sheehan killed Elias
希恩杀了埃利亚斯
and we're gonna nail him for it.
我们会抓到他的
And you can stay the hell out of my bar.
你就别来我的酒吧了
Is that Eleanor?
那是埃莉诺
Yeah, data dump.
嗯 数据转储站
From her phone.
她手♥机♥里的
Not in my house, J.
别在我家里这样 杰
What?
什么
We talked about this.
我们说好的
What?
什么
Um, I don't think so.
我不太明白
Okay, do what you want on your own time,
好吧 你可以做其他任何想做的事
but do not bring that dark shit here.
不要把见不得光的事情带到这里
This is the world we live in.
但这就是我们生活的地方
This...
这
Take it home with you.
带回你家吧
Lock the door when you leave.
走时记得锁门
Hey.
嘿
How are you doing?
你还好吗
She didn't look real.
她看起来不像是真的
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Listen, Maddie, this afternoon when I couldn't find you...
听着 玛迪 下午找不到你...
You made finding me a big deal to avoid dealing with your own...
你总是只想着找我 而不去处理自己的
I don't know what,
我不明白是什么
but I get it. Won't happen again.
但我理解 下次不会了
Does the hurt ever go away?
疼痛会离开吗
No.
不会
Closure is a myth.
结局是个迷
You sort of put it in a box
把它放进盒子里
and then when it gets out, you, you wave, you go on,
然后它突然涌了出来 顺着它一路漂泊前行
so you can get out of bed in the morning.
这样早上就能起床了
Why would someone kill Mom?
为什么有人想杀妈妈
I don't know.
我不知道
You have no idea?
你一点也不知道
Something to do with her job.
和她工作有关
Playing poker for the feds. Why?
为联邦调查局打牌 为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
They wouldn't tell you?
他们不告诉你
They're feds.
他们是局里的人
Are you gonna go after whoever did it?
无论是谁杀了妈妈 你都不想知道吗
Not my case.
不归我管
That's not what I asked.
我问的不是这个
You know, Mads, I... I've tried to protect you
小玛 我 我一直想保护你
from the darkness, to...
不让你看到黑暗的一面
somehow get in front of it for you.
想替你挡住黑暗
Now it's got us both.
现在我们都面临着黑暗
I tried calling Reggie.
我给瑞奇打过电♥话♥
I thought you would.
我就知道
Were they gonna split up?
他们会分开吗
Didn't look good.
情况不太妙
We had a fight about it.
我们吵了一架
Last time we talked, we had a fight.
上次聊天的时候 我们吵起来了
Don't do that to yourself.
别那样对自己
What did she want to talk to you about?
她想和你说什么
At Du-par's, before...
之前在杜帕尔家
You.
你
What did she say?
她说什么了
Tell me everything she said.
全都告诉我
Maddie, I... I wouldn't know where to start.
玛迪 我不知道从哪说起
Start anywhere.
从哪说起都可以
Please, try.
拜托了 说吧
Her love for you was absolute.
她对你的爱独一无二
I already knew that.
我已经知道了
Keep going.
继续说
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表