剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
我们可以让你利用你的权利帮助他人
We put you into play using your power for others.
我们的朋友迈克尔·普林斯就是一个
Our friend Michael Prince has set a shining example
一个闪亮的例子 - 哦 他的确是
of exactly that. - Oh, he has.
我能看出来这对每个人都很有用
And I see how well it works on everyone.
所以你准备好了吗
So you're ready?
还没有
Not yet.
还不是现在
Not now.
不 这就是我应该在的地方
No, this is where I'm meant to be.
再者 我有你们站在我这边
Plus, I got you guys on my side now.
我很棒了 对吧
I'm good, right?
是啊
Yes. You are.
我知道手稿迟了
I know the manuscript is late,
但很值得
but it's worth it.
我现在就把最终章发给你
I'm... I'm sending you the last chapter now.
我得弄清楚怎么结束它
Well, I had to figure out how it ended.
我花了一晚上去弄清楚
I just spent the whole day doing that.
♪摇摆♪
Rock
♪停下♪
Freeze
♪摇摆♪
Rock
♪停下♪
Freeze
♪摇摆♪
Rock
♪爆♥炸♥♪
Blow
♪高一点 宝贝♪
Higher, baby
♪高一点 宝贝♪
Get higher, baby
♪不要落下来♪
And don't ever come down
♪精炼可♥卡♥因♥♪
Freebase
这是《当下之人》
This is Uomo nel Presente.
当下的人
Man in Present.
太棒了 - 谢谢
Amazing. - Grazie.
我能看出这对你的影响之大 图克
I see how much it's hitting you, Tuk.
不如你来完成它
Why don't you finish it?
我
Me?
请
Prego.
图克 图克 图克 图克
Tuk! Tuk! Tuk! Tuk!
图克 图克 图克 图克
Tuk! Tuk! Tuk! Tuk!
哦 见鬼 是我做的吗
Oh, fuck, did I do that?
没关系的
It's okay.
它存在的意义就只是为了一晚 然后
Its purpose was to exist for one night only, and then...
好吧 这代表了什么
Okay, what is that supposed to represent?
转瞬即逝的快乐
The ephemeral nature of joy
并且提示我们要及时行乐
and a reminder to embrace it when you have it.
我理解有些东西的存在是短暂的
I mean, I get the idea that something exists temporarily.
我应该关心什么
What was I supposed to care about,
短暂存在的那部分还是艺术的部分
the temporary part or the art part?
它缺乏一定的叙事连贯性
It is lacking a certain narrative consistency.
我们可以离开
We could leave.
两个人一起
Find some...
找一些乐子
together.
我不能跟同事谈恋爱
I just can't fall in love with someone I work with.
我了解我自己 至少我自己知道
And I know me, or at least I know me
这种事情发生的时候
when this sort of situation happens,
倒不是说我之前经历过这种情况
not that I've been in this sort of situation,
但是我经历过类似的...
but I've been in something where...
明智的选择
It's a smart choice.
看到没 我是对的
See? I was right.
普林斯就是约翰尼·最爱
Prince is Johnny Favorite.
《天使之心》中灵魂献给恶魔的歌♥手
他知道他是什么样的人
He actually knows who he is.
你真的没看懂那部电影
You really don't understand that movie.
风扇
The fans.
风扇会在邪恶靠近的时候转动
The fans are spinning when evil is present.
我现在看明白了
Wow. I see it all now.
如果地球会被黑洞吞噬
If the Earth were to be swallowed by a black hole,
就会被压缩为
it's entire mass would be reduced
一枚硬币的大小
to the size of a quarter.
黑洞中的事物会超出我们的认知
Everything inside the black hole is outside our knowledge.
我们可以设想它的存在 但我们没办法确定
We can theorize that it exists, but we can never be sure.
我们知道它是无尽的
We know it is infinite.
就像呼吸
Like breath.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes,
尽管你们可能听过很多次了
and though you may have heard it many times,
专注于每一次呼吸
focus on each breath.
知道气息无穷无尽
Knowing that breath goes on forever,
一直数到一百万次
count them until you reach a million.
在那之后继续数 数到十亿
Then go beyond that until you reach a billion,
到一个无法理解的数字
an almost incomprehensible number.
你永远都到不了 因为你每次接近
You never will reach it, because by the time you do,
会已经停止计数了
you will have stopped counting.
就是这样
Which is the whole idea.
你还好吗
You good?
睡得好吗
You sleep okay?
当然了
Absolutely.
那就好
Good.
走吧
Let's go!
我准备好了抗生素以便你们谁需要
I got a nice shot of penicillin for anyone who needs it.
我不需要 - 我也不需要
No need for me. - Yeah, me neither.
已经注射过了
Already had one.
你昨晚干嘛去了
What the hell did you run off to do last night,
检查你的语♥音♥信箱吗
check your voicemail?
你不知该怎么找乐子
You don't know how to have any fun.
不过对我来说很有用 - 听着 我不相信
Worked out for me, though. - Look, I cannot believe
你居然跑去雇佣了一群...
you actually went and hired a bunch of...
我没有
I did nothing of the sort.
那个好心的女士 安妮 和她的朋友们
That nice lady, Anne, and her friends
都是业界中所谓的素♥人♥
are what is known in the trade as civilians.
你想哪去了 孩子
Where is your mind at, sonny?
我想
Well, I guess my mind
我在回顾你的往事
was thinking back over your history.
不管怎么 带我回城里
Whatever, get me back to the city,
也许你出于你的某种计划
because you may have brought me up here
把我带到这里
with a plan in your heads,
但我现在才是脑子里有计划的人
but I'm the guy leaving with one now.
这才是我所需要的 我知道该怎么去做
This is just what I needed, and I know just what to do.
所以 我们走吧
So... let's roll.
♪我不介意你来这里♪
I don't mind you coming here
♪浪费我的时间♪
wasting all my time
♪因为当你站在这里时 如此靠近♪
'Cause when you're standing Oh, so near
♪我丢失了我的理智♪
I kinda lose my mind.
♪不是因为你的香水♪
It's not the perfume that you wear
♪不是因为你的发带♪
It's not the ribbons in your hair
♪我不介意你来这里♪
And I don't mind you coming here
♪浪费我的时间♪
and wasting all my time.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表