剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
hanging out, waiting for what, exactly?
他是否热衷于黄金运输?
Is he heavily into bullion transport?
我不知道。
I don‘t know.
所以他付给你所有的钱
So he pays you all this money
并赋予你这一切力量,
and gives you all this power,
并且您找不到子公♥司♥的授权?
and you can‘t find out the mandate of a subsidiary?
看,我是按照你的要求来的,但我根本做不到
Look, I am here at your demand, but I am simply unable
分享我没有的任何信息。
to share any information that I don‘t have.
我没有看到不能,我看到的是不愿意。
I‘m not seeing unable, I‘m seeing unwilling.
那是不同的。
And that is different.
我想要那家公♥司♥的清单。
I want the manifests from that company.
我想知道那些装甲车要去哪里。
I want to know where those armored fucking cars are going.
你现在可以离开了。
You can go now.
你会想和我一起看那种语气的。
You‘re gonna want to watch that tone with me.
我不是一个顽固的孩子。
I am not a recalcitrant child.
哦,不,我不认为我会看它。
Oh, no, I don‘t think I will watch it.
因为虽然我非常尊重凯特萨克
Because while I have the utmost respect for the Kate Sacker
走出门去寻找自己在世界上的路,
that walked out the door to find her own way in the world,
我在这里看到的是一个不感兴趣的人
what I am seeing here is someone who is uninterested
在什么是好的,正确的和公平的。
in what is good and right and fair.
这是令人失望的。
And that is disappointing.
所以,是的,我会像约翰凯利对骷髅一样对你说话,
So, yeah, I will speak to you like John Kelly did to a skel,
关闭手表和一切,直到我得到我想要的。
wristwatch off and everything, until I get what I asked for.
它不会给你带来比我已经给出的更多的答案。
It won‘t elicit you any more answers than I‘ve already given.
但是把自己打晕,好吗?
But knock yourself out, okay?
哦,如果你认为你会调♥教♥我
Oh, and if you think you‘re gonna tune me up
就像大卫卡鲁索做的本周重罪犯一样,知道这一点:
like David Caruso did felon of the week, know this:
我会先扔,最后扔。
I‘ll throw first and last.
中间不会有。
There won‘t be any in between.
[笑]然后,
[chuckles] And then,
我会从地板上站起来并成功
I will get up off the floor and make it
所以你不好意思走在街上
so you are embarrassed to walk down the streets
你长大的那个城市。
of the very city you grew up in.
我有你的货。不要忘记这一点。
I have the goods on you. Don‘t forget that.
现在,去做我需要的。
Now, go do what I need.
[Ira] 至少在美学上,这个地方更温暖。
[Ira] Place is warmer, aesthetically at least.
不过,也许只是在外面。
Maybe just on the outside, though.
它准确地反映了它的主人的性格。
It accurately reflects the character of its owner.
如果你这么说。
If you say so.
我愿意。
I do.
我,呃——我需要一个帮助。
I, uh-- I need a favor.
我需要你的帮助让查克离开我。
I need your help getting Chuck off me.
他像一个廉价的 CI 一样管理着我
He‘s running me like a cheap C.I.
哦,他正在利用他可用的资源。
Oh, he is taking advantage of the resources available to him.
那可能,
That may be,
但查克不应该敲诈勒索,
but Chuck shouldn‘t extort and coerce,
好吧,任何人,尤其是前雇员。
well, anybody, but especially former employees.
以前的受训者。
Former mentees.
我。所以……你可以让他退后一步。
Me. So... you can get him to back off of this.
如果他想在王子身上找到一个角度,
If he wants to find an angle on Prince,
让他以合法的方式去做。
have him do it the legitimate way.
查克让我知道他的计划,
Chuck has kept me apprised of his plans,
包括关于你的。
including with regards to you.
我已经建议他让步。
And I have given him counsel to relent.
-和? ——他不会松懈的。
-And? -He will not relent.
你被工艺大♥师♥卡住了。
You‘re getting jammed by a master of the craft.
我希望不是这样,我会更快乐
I wish it weren‘t so, and I‘d be happier
如果他选择了不同的目标,
if he picked a different target,
但是...我们无法控制,是吗?
but... we don‘t control that, do we?
唔。
Hmm.
[叹气]
[sighs]
装甲车公♥司♥清单。
Armored car company manifest.
这就是他想要的。
That‘s what he wanted.
看看这是否结束了我的部分。
See if that ends my part of it.
会尝试。
Will try.
但可以肯定的是不会。
But pretty certain it will not.
你在读什么,朋友?
What are you reading there, friend?
——路易斯·拉穆尔。 -啊。美国讲故事的人。
-Louis L‘Amour. -Ah. America‘s storyteller.
开阔平原上的硬汉故事。
Tales of hard men on the open plain.
是萨克茨?
It‘s the Sacketts?
那些很好。
Those are good.
我自己就是一个孤独的人。
I‘m a High Lonesome man myself.
很高兴看到它写在纸上,
It‘s good to see it going down on paper,
不是一些设备,为了改变。
not some device, for a change.
是的。为什么不呢,对吧?
Yeah. Why not, right?
我很惊讶像你这样有行动力的人有时间。
I‘m surprised a man of action like yourself has the time.
你不是忙着来回经营迈克·普林斯的现金吗?
Aren‘t you busy running Mike Prince‘s cash to and fro,
希望它不会变成驿马抢劫
hoping it doesn‘t turn into a stagecoach robbery
就像,呃,第六霰弹枪?
like in, uh, The Sixth Shotgun?
你说你又是谁?
Who‘d you say you were again?
我没有。我是私人安全顾问委员会的成员。
I didn‘t. I‘m an adjunct to the Private Security Advisory Board.
-做一个调查。 -唔。附件。
-Doing a survey. -Hmm. Adjunct.
我懂了。
I see.
无论如何,不,我不忙。
Anyway, no, I‘m not busy.
很多停机时间。
Lots of downtime.
只进行了大约十几个单次运行
Only about a dozen single runs have been made
自从普林斯先生接管公♥司♥以来。
since Mr. Prince took over the company.
是的。我们知道这一点。
Yeah. We‘re aware of that.
Prince 的 12 家公♥司♥各有一辆卡车
One truck to each of 12 of Prince‘s companies
开车距离之内吧?
within driving distance, huh?
是的,他的安全档案设施。
Yep, his secure archive facilities.
嗯,送了什么,钱袋子?
Well, what got delivered, money bags?
核弹头?
Nuclear warheads?
不是那么令人兴奋。
Not so exciting.
黑色塑料外壳。
A black plastic case.
装满他们的卡车?
Truck full of them?
没有。
Nope.
每辆卡车一个。
One in each truck.
沿着 I-90 一路狂奔。
Rattled around the whole way down I-90.
有没有进去看看?里面有什么?
Did you happen to take a look inside? What was in there?
没有。
Nope.
规则一:没有lookie-loos。
Rule number one: no lookie-loos.
只是把它递过去,然后开车回去。
Just handed it off and then drove back.
好的。正如你应该的那样。
Okay. As you should.
并且做得很好。
And well done.
接下来你应该试试赞恩·格雷。
You ought to try Zane Grey next.
所以,当然,装甲车司机叫普林斯先生之后
So, of course, after the armored car driver called Mr. Prince
他把正在发生的事情放在一起,
and he put together what was happening,
我让他知道
I let him know the extent to which
在这一切中,我被查克勒索了。
I had been extorted by Chuck in all this.
你告诉他。
You told him.
她做过。可耻的行为,查克。
She did. Disgraceful conduct, Chuck.
好吧,考虑到什么是利害攸关的,
Well, given what‘s at stake,
一切都是公平的,摆在桌面上。
everything is fair and on the table.
普林斯先生,基于这些发展,
Mr. Prince, based on these developments,
你想为这个程序找新的律师吗?
would you like new counsel for this proceeding?
我会坚持萨克小姐。
I‘ll stick with Miss Sacker.
你的来电。
Your call.
你将不得不忍♥受它。
And you‘re going to have to live with it.
现在,这个驱动器上有什么?
Now, what‘s on this drive?
数据。
Data.
数十亿比特币。他要这么说。
Billions in Bitcoin. He was gonna say that.
——它卡在了他的喉咙里。 -[王子] 我希望。
-It just caught in his throat. -[Prince] I wish.
这将使我所做的一切变得更容易。
That would make everything I was doing much easier.
事实上,突发事件让我的人分心。
As it was, there were flare-ups that were distracting my people.
坐下。
Sit down.
[Rian] 我是,或者我认为我是。
[Rian] I am, or I think I am.
这算坐姿吗?
Is this considered sitting?
不它不是。你,呃,栖息。
No, it is not. You‘re, uh, perched.
官方的。
Official.
坐着。
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表