剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
这应该基本可以让迈克尔·普林斯的
This should pretty much lead to the end
申奥梦画上句号♥
of Mike Prince's Olympic bid.
在我可以解释前 不要告诉我妈妈
Don't call my mom till I can explain...
妈妈已经知道了
Mom already got the call.
让我们把凯特·塞克请进来
Let's get Kate Sacker in here.
首先 我想让菲利普·恰伦离开这里
First, I'd like to get Philip Charyn out of here,
并了解他是怎么进来的
and understand how he even got in.
这不是什么陷阱 我看了猎头公♥司♥
It was no setup. I looked at the resumes
盲派的简历
the headhunter sent blind.
还有谁有那么多斯坦福
Who else has that many degrees from Stanford,
耶鲁 还有芝加哥大学的学位 你知道的
and Yale and Chicago? You knew.
你多年来一直不让你的侄子进入普林斯资本
You kept your nephew out of the Prince Companies for years.
这轮我赢了
I win this round.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
菲利普是斯科特姐姐的儿子
Philip is Scooter's sister's kid.
他在上一家公♥司♥管理着三亿的技术资本
Managed $300 million in tech at his last firm.
普林斯买♥♥断了他的合同
Prince bought out his contract.
这意味着他将得到我们的一大笔拨款
That means he'll get a big hunk of our allocations.
还有我们的报酬
And our comp.
唐·法努奇的侄子还没有碰过我的外披
Don Fanucci's nephew's not touching my smock.
教父系列电影人物
我先说好 如果给我一个
For the record, offer me a basket
装满果蔬的篮子 我会拿走的
of fruit and veggies, I'm taking it.
继续你的水果店废话吧 你会需要的
Keep up the bucket shop bullshit and you'll need it.
麦克说不要改变策略
Mike said no changing strategies.
你真遗憾 那意味着你会失败
Too bad for you, that means losing ones too.
哦 我才不会接你的话茬
Oh, no fucking way I get bounced over you.
朋友们 既然"真诚"是砂浆
Guys, since "sincerity" is the mortar
将"团队精神"和"忠诚"这两块砖粘合在一起
that holds the "team spirit" and "loyalty" blocks together,
也许我们可以共享信息
maybe we share information.
最佳做法
Best practices?
这是什么狗屁理论 来自小红书吗
What is this Commie shit, from Little Red Book?
它来自组织金字塔
It's from the pyramid.
贴在冰箱上的
On the fridge?
我们面临的最大问题 斯威尼州长
Biggest hurdle we're facing, Governor Sweeney.
国际奥委会太胆小
The International Commission of Sport is shy,
不会去不受欢迎的地方 从不例外
won't go where it's not wanted. Never does.
所以你要在我为你安排的会议上
Which is why you'll win him over
赢得了他的青睐
in the meeting I've set for you.
是的 我工作很快
Yeah, I work quick.
这就是你挖我来的原因
It's what you brought me in for.
我需要知道查克·罗兹
I need to know what to expect
还有什么干扰的方式
from Chuck Rhoades by way of interference.
我能在楼下用你来
I could use you on the floor.
澄清重新分配的问题
To clarify reallocation.
- 我说得很清楚了 - 像巴卡拉水晶的清楚
- I was perfectly clear. - As Baccarat crystal.
我真正需要的是一个裁判员
What I really need is a referee.
这是队长的训练 瓦格斯 锻炼一下吧
It's a captain's practice, Wags. Work it out.
我以为你是个素食主义者
I thought you were a vegan.
他们说的是真的 "不要为你的英雄工作"
It's true what they say, "Never work for your heroes."
不 所有这些都是素食 餐具也是
Nope. All of it is vegan. Flatware too.
泰拉沃尔 植物肉公♥司♥
Terravore, the plant-based meat company,
刚刚吸纳了六位素食改革者
just rolled up six other vegan innovators.
我们正在买♥♥入
We're buying in.
呃 叉子的事情很酷 但泰拉沃尔
Um, the fork thing's super cool, but Terravore's
就像植物空间里无聊的瞌睡虫
kind of a big fat yawn in the plant-based space.
单印度一年就丢弃了一千两百亿塑料器皿
India alone discards 120 billion plastic utensils a year.
- 市场潜力巨大 - 叉子则不然
- The market potential's robust. - The forks aren't.
小米很容易坏 所以运输价格很高
Millet's pretty breakable, so pricey to ship.
每个人得到的份额都是待价而沽的
Everybody's allocation's up for grabs.
这一周采用的是无情战略
This is the week to be ruthlessly strategic.
策略是这样的
Here's the strategy,
我们计算能在泰拉沃尔买♥♥到的
We calculate the largest position
最大头寸 然后我们买♥♥下
we can buy in Terravore, then we buy it.
州长的事情变得更难了
Governor thing just got a lot harder.
纽约邮报说盖尔当面侮辱了他
New York Post says Gail insulted him to his face.
真的吐了口水
Practically spit in it.
- 我的盖尔 - 很抱歉这么说
- My Gail? - Sorry to say.
这是我来找你的原因
It's what I came to tell you.
你和他的会面被取消了
Your meeting with him is off,
除非盖尔计划在那里道歉
unless Gail plans to be there to apologize
然后在报上公开道歉
and then to publicly recant to the paper.
给他打电♥话♥
Get him on the phone.
他不打算接我的电♥话♥ 对吗
He's not going to take my call, is he?
盖尔 是爸爸 给我回电♥话♥
Gail, it's Dad. Call me back.
- 我会联♥系♥她的 只是... - 她可能会接我电♥话♥
- I'll reach her. Just, uh... - She might take my call.
这不是你的工作
Not your job.
我只是想让你在今天的通话单上看到我
I just needed you to see me on your call sheet today.
要知道我和你在同一战线 不管别人在不在
To know I'm with you, regardless of who isn't.
"富家子弟学校的政♥府♥"
"Rich Kid Schools Gov."
普林斯家族的玩笑话
Prince family punchline.
单口笑话真是一点都不过时
Monologue jokes can't be far fucking behind.
请允许我来推荐适当的补品
Allow me to suggest the proper tonic...
普莱西德湖奥♥运♥会财务报告
去普莱西德湖的一次恢复旅行
a restorative trip to Lake Placid.
以及这些运动会期间产生的国家债务
And the state debt incurred during those Games.
为什么她对我发火
Why is she lashing out at me?
也许是因为她实际上...
Maybe because she actually...
我只是猜啊...
just goin' out on a limb here...
对州长有意见
has a problem with the governor.
恰好在我为奥♥运♥会申办的这个时候吗
At the exact moment I'm wooing him for the Games?
我说听她说完
I say hear her out.
她得拿起电♥话♥才行
She'd have to pick up the phone for that.
我正在召集一个家庭会议 我需要你飞过来
I'm calling a family summit. I need you to fly in
以帮助交流的顺利进行以及...
to help the conversation flow and...
你需要我把盖尔带到那
You need me to help get Gail there,
这是你需要的
that's what you need.
- 谢谢你 是的 - 我不能
- Thank you. Yes. - I can't.
我在为下一次登山收拾装备 蜥头峰
I'm packing for a different summit, Lizard Head Peak.
位于亚利桑那州
只有五天的时间窗口 即使你也不能
It's only a five-day window, and not even you
把温度提高十度
can raise the temperature by ten degrees.
我们的女儿把温度提高得比这还要多
Our daughter just jacked it up by a lot more than that.
我需要每个人都到场 这样我才能降低它
I need everyone there so I can lower it.
她遗传自你 你知道的
She gets it from you, y'know.
不被权力 或者其他任何事吓到 真的
Not cowed by power, or anything, really.
我派了一架飞机
I'm sending a plane.
你会在窗口结束之前到达蜥头峰顶
You'll be on Lizard Head before the anvil hits.
如果我为你放弃一切
And if I drop everything for you,
这对孩子们来说意味着什么呢
what does that say to the kids?
会说你足够强大 不拘泥于虚礼
It says you're strong enough not to stand on ceremony.
我们五倍投入了泰拉沃尔 我们压力很大
We're 5X in Terravore now. And we were noisy.
华尔街知道我们全力投入
The Street knows we're all-in.
好 那么看涨期权呢
Good. What about the call options?
我们已经没钱了 一点都没有了
We're out of the money. Like, way, way out.
每股比当前价格高二十美元
$20 above current price.
- 也很好 - 为什么好
- Also good. - Why's it good?
这些期权在几周内过期
These calls expire in weeks,
如果达不到目标就毫无价值 现在还没达到
worthless if we don't hit the target, which we won't.
要么你知道一些我们不知道的东西
Either you know something we don't,
要么你为了报复普林斯砍掉非洲无线网计划
or you're shoving a wrench into the gears as payback
而故意搅局
for Prince gutting the Africa Wi-Fi play.
我的购入挂起了红旗
My buy raised a red flag
因为这对于我来说是不寻常的
because it's not customary for me,
所以你们来这里指指点点
so you're here to wag a finger.
但我对自己的决定很满意
But I'm comfortable with my decision.
你可以继续过完这一天了
You can carry on with your day.
抢我的话
Preempting me,
可能会令你满意
satisfying as it may be for you,
这不会改变我的警告
doesn't change my warning.
在迈克尔·普林斯资本
There is no bumping the pinball machine
不存在碰运气的游戏
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表