剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
I needed someone to bleed
现在 所有手♥机♥都放到法拉第包里
Now, all phones in the GoDark bag.
信♥号♥♥屏蔽
Signal blocking,
这段时间我们会断网
off the grid for the duration.
不可能
Not happening.
我倾尽全力就是为了用这东西
Oh, I'm working the shit out of this puppy
找到下一个报复的立足之地
to find the next perch from which to exact my revenge.
那都是以后的事儿
All that will be there after.
我建议你重置一下 所以我们到这儿来了
I encourage you to do the reset. It's why we're here.
不 我要自己拿着手♥机♥重置
No, I'll reset the fuck out of myself phone in hand.
行吧 如果一个人拿着手♥机♥ 其他人放也没用
Well, if one guy has his phone, that ruins it.
行吧
Fine.
那你得给我的法拉第袋子报销
And you're reimbursing me for the GoDark bag, son.
罗兹只是暂时倒下 还没完蛋
Rhoades has been felled, but not finished.
我想说接下来
I would like to talk about next--
我不想听 我不想说这些
I don't. Don't want to talk about that.
你只想看战利品
You want to talk about the spoils.
理论上说
The theory is,
胜利之后你应该嘉奖自己
you must reward yourself after a victory.
这会增强潜意识
It strengthens the subconscious
为下次战斗严正以待
to lay it all on the line in the next battle.
不这么做的话 不自觉地衰弱就会潜入
Without it, an autonomic weakness sets in
哪怕是铁律也弥补不了
for which even iron discipline cannot compensate.
我懂 很深度的那种
Understood, on a visceral level.
不用科学术语也懂
Even without all the science-y words.
我都没在等着胜利
Hell, I don't even wait for a win.
那太放松自己了
That's just debauchery.
我和安迪聊了 她最近没空
I spoke with Andy. She's not free.
但斯科特说得对
But what Scooter was describing
比起将军 我觉得奖励对士兵来说更重要
I think is even more important for the troops than the general.
他们会好的 - 不会 完全不会
They'll be fine. - No, no, no.
只要能尝到龙的心脏就会知道神或鸟或野兽的所有语言
他们需要吃下龙的心脏 尝一尝
They need to eat the dragon's heart, to taste it.
真的吗 这一队吗
Really? This group?
尤其是这一队 没别的办法
Especially this group. There's no other way.
这是要强行重启的意思吗 还是
Is that some sort of code for a hard reboot, or a...?
召开全体大会
Call an all-hands meeting.
后天晚上 在家
Night after tomorrow at the house.
发射
Pull!
糟糕
Crap.
如果能安慰你的话 只能说他们落地就碎了
They break when they land, if it's any comfort.
花言巧语可不是好法官
Being a wiseass is unbecoming for a member of the bench.
这个扼流圈一定是坏的
And this choke is faulty.
当然了
Sure it is.
发射
Pull.
没准备好
Wasn't ready.
只有傻子才会没准备好就说发射
Only a fool says "pull" if he isn't ready.
昨晚在房♥间里发射太多了吧
Too much pulling in your room last night.
学着点 伙计们
Watch and learn, boys.
发射
Pull.
第二个应该蹭到了
I think I nicked the second one.
就吹吧 明显没打到
Oh, bullshit. Clean misses.
发射
Pull!
哇哦
Whoa!
全中 很在状态啊
A double! You're in the zone!
我只是代入了普林斯的脸
I just picture Prince's face on the clay,
子弹自己就朝着飞碟过去了
and the pellets seem to find it.
执念让人专注
Obsession focuses a man.
查克 我很想帮你重整旗鼓 改换目标
I am obsessed with helping you rebrand and refocus, Chuck.
你需要一个职位 作为你运作的权力基础
We think you need a position, a power base to operate from.
我们不想看着你失去控制 一心寻仇
We don't want to see you spiral out going after revenge.
国防承包商的首席法律顾问就不错
Chief Counsel at a defense contractor.
它带来的金钱
Now, that is the kind of money
能够洗刷任何失败的污点
that wipes the stain of any failure away.
你要么跟我一起谋划该如何扳倒普林斯
You can strategize about Prince along with me,
要么咱们就安安静静打飞碟
or we can shoot in silence.
指望着几口新鲜空气和几次泥浆浴
Because the idea that some fresh air and mud baths
就能改变我的本性或立场 这太可笑了
could change who I am or what I stand for is laughable.
查克 我们并不是让你彻底改头换面
Chuck, we don't want you to change entirely.
我们是想看到你的成长和努力
But some growth, some effort--
没商量 我不感兴趣
No, uninterested.
试试嘛 哪怕就只有一阵子
Try, for just a moment,
成为那个可以坐上
being the kind of man who might sit
全国最高法♥院♥位置的人
on the highest court in the land.
成为一个倾听者 一个通观全局的人
A listener, a considerer of all possibilities.
顾问 说客
Consultants, lobbyists.
这些人手里的权力比你大多了
These people wield more power than you ever had.
我们有一长串呢 - 他不可能照做的
We have a list. - He can't.
江山易改本性难移
Like a leopard can't change its spots.
这并非空话套话 是事实
And that's not just a cliché. It's true.
就算你把豹子的毛剃了
You shave the coat,
它皮肤上的斑点还在
the spots are still there, right down to his fucking hide.
我要回去打几个电♥话♥
I'm heading back to make some calls.
电♥话♥里对方会觉得你很绝望的
Well, you're going to look desperate.
不 是生气勃勃 斗志昂扬 才不是绝望
No. Activated. Motivated. Not desperate.
这不一样 对方听了就知道
It's different. They'll see that.
要不你们试试把自己的枪朝飞碟扔过去
And maybe try throwing your guns at the clays,
或许还能打中什么东西
you might actually hit something.
呃
Ehh.
我们的惯例是接起电♥话♥ 问候对方
Our custom is to pick up, say hello.
我都解释累了
I am tired of explaining
奥♥运♥会赞助商的预付款是不予退还的
Olympic sponsors' down payments are non-refundable.
你押错宝了
You took a shot and missed.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧 没鸟用的铁公鸡
Go copulate with yourself, you cheap-ass fuck.
对面可别是你的牧师啊
I hope that wasn't your pastor.
我是来真心帮你的
Now, I have come here to actually help you.
这是个圈套吗 和男人一起鬼混的那种吗
Is this a setup? Like with a boy?
因为我觉得咱们这方面的口味不太一样
Because I don't think you and I have the same taste.
是一个能让你赢得国会议员席位的圈套
Setting you up to win that congressional seat.
拨这个号♥码
Call this number.
他最擅长挖人的把柄了
He is the best at digging up shit on people,
比对家会挖多了
far better than the other side'll have.
你得去看看他在你身上都能挖到些什么
You need to see what he unearths on you.
在我身上
On me?
我以为是去挖对家的把柄呢
I thought the idea was to find shit on the other side.
头等大事是先认清你自己
First thing first: Know thyself.
那我谢谢你
I appreciate it. I do.
呃 不过我一身清白
Um, but my closet's bare.
什么见不得人的秘密都没有
Not a skeleton to be found.
拜托
Please.
但凡是个退休金账户里有五位数的人
Anyone with a five-figure 401(k)
401(k)退休福利计划 美国的退休金账户计划 只应用于私人公♥司♥的雇员
都会有一些尘封已久的
has hidden shit they've forgotten about,
或连他们自己都不知道的秘事
or never even knew about.
一旦你参加竞选 离被曝光的日子就不远了
Once you're in the race, it won't stay hidden for long.
要么你先人一步
You can get ahead of yours,
要么就等着对家揪住证据朝你泼脏水吧
or wait till the other side splatters you with it.
你自己决定
Your call.
我确定我是不会打这个电♥话♥的
Pretty sure my call is not making this call.
那你就别指望能在竞选这条路上走多远了
Then yours won't be much of a race at all.
自从你把交易簿拿回来后 进行得怎么样了
How great's your book doing since you got it back?
我并不因它感到羞耻
I'm not ashamed of it.
当然了 你自我感觉良好 不是吗
Yeah, you feel good about it, don't you?
某些宗教认为
You know, some religions think that the egg
蛋是灵魂的象征
is the symbol of the soul.
你听说过吗 - 你觉得这样写合理吗
Did you know that? - Does this make sense?
"去中心化自治组织是由其成员共同
"DAOs are Internet-native organizations collectively run
基于区块链衍生出来的一种组织形态
运营和拥有的互联网原生组织"
and owned by their members."
还是我应该再加一句 "独家加密赛道"
Or should I add: "an exclusive pipeline into crypto"?
你知道纽约哪里可以弄到高约翰根吗
Do you know where I can get High John the Conqueror root
女巫巫术中使用的控制类草药
我想尝试一下
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表