剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
at Michael Prince Capital.
别这么做
Don't do that.
但他是对的
But he's right.
你的交易手法好像你知道一些不该知道的
You're trading this stock as if you know something you shouldn't.
而且我不是唯一看到这点的人 所以
And I won't be the only one who sees this, which is why
他把我拉过来 尽管我还有其他糟心事去做
he dragged me in here even though I have better shit to do.
而且 如果这是在抬高股价
And if there is a bump.
会带来刑事处罚
It carries criminal penalties.
不是抬高股价或内♥幕♥信息 也不是搅局
Not a bump or a nudge or a kick to the coin box.
我相信这家公♥司♥
I believe in the company.
那么我相信我会持续关注
Then I believe I'll be watching.
比我想象的要少些气势
Less imposing than I expected.
这就是政♥府♥办公室
That's the thing about government offices.
权力来自于人 而不是外物
The power comes from the man, not the trappings.
什么让你认为我说的是外物呢
What makes you think I'm talking about the trappings?
马哈尔女士
Ms. Mahar,
- 或者我可以叫你戴维莎吗 - 叫我戴芙
- or may I call you Daevisha? - Call me Dave.
在星巴克反正够用了
It's good enough for Starbucks...
戴芙 你可以放下装腔作势的那一套
Dave, you can drop the posturing.
你的客户因为使用了"诱售法"而有罪
Your client's guilty, of literal bait-and-switch.
我可以向你保证 对星巴克足够好的
I can assure you, what's good enough for Starbucks
对这个州的人来说还不够好
isn't good enough for the people of this state.
他们的鱼都要有专有的名字
They want their fish called by their proper names.
绝对地
Absolutely.
我们的位置之间并无不同
There's no light between our positions.
除了你承受的
Well, other than the sweet burden of proof.
甜蜜的举证责任
Which you bear.
我读到过关于你的报道 我期待...
You know, I read about you, and I expected...
一个顺从的人
Someone subservient?
- 不 一个更好的人 - 哦
- No. A better person. - Oh.
前公共辩护律师 第一代美国人
Former public defender, first-generation American,
为掠夺性敲诈勒索辩护
defending predatory rip-offs?
你遗漏了我简历上的一些事情
You left out a couple of things on my resume.
像是哈佛法学院毕业 富布赖特科学奖学金
Like Harvard Law, my Fulbright,
还有我从未输过一场官司的事实
and the fact that I've never lost a case.
哦 我知道 我也问过这些
Oh, I know. I called around, too.
你曾经是我们这边的杀手锏
You used to be a killer for our side.
现在你就像《永不妥协》中让女主端茶的人
Now you're like those guys Erin Brockovich served water to.
不同的是 我知道她在虚张声势
Difference is, I'd know she was bluffing,
我一口灌了下去 咕噜咕噜咕噜
and I'd drink it down. Glug glug glug.
不同的是 我没有在虚张声势
Well, the difference is, I'm not bluffing.
如果这件案子上了法庭我会登庭的
I'll be trying this case if it goes to court.
没有别人了
No one else.
我有大量的DNA证据
I have a mountain of DNA evidence.
我是手中握有方块J的兰西·霍华德
I'm Lancey Howard with the jack of diamonds in his hand.
电影《赌王卫冕战》中的扑克牌赌王
幸好现在没有人再玩梭哈了
Then it's a good thing no one plays five card stud anymore.
无论如何 我比那个孩子准备得太多了
I'm twice as ready as the Kid, anyway.
我很兴奋要跟你作对
I'm stoked to go against you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你那个年代最后一名检察官
Last prosecutor of your vintage
走进法庭
who stepped into court,
结果染发剂顺着汗留下脸颊
ended up with hair dye streaming down his face
就像是小丑的眼泪一样
like the tears of the clown that he is.
我看起来有那样专注吗
Do I look that focused?
我就是那么专注
I am that focused,
我只是看起来不像
I just don't look it.
新来的
New guy.
你选错了桌子
You chose the wrong desk.
哦 这样吗
Oh, is that so?
没错 我们在这里使用夏普比率
Yeah, we go by Sharpe ratios here.
基金绩效评价标准化指标
左边的是表现最好的
Highest performers on the left.
我的风险调整回报率是一点九
My risk-adjusted return, I'm a 1.9.
所以我可以占走你的桌子
So I could take yours.
但我想表现的礼貌些
But I was being polite.
接下来我们比什么
What are we measuring next?
本周最佳肉饼
Patty of the week!
这一大♥片♥牛肩胛肉看起来真棒
Good-looking chunk of chuck.
闭眼测评 现在开始
Blind tasting, here we go.
咬合和口感都很好
Nice bite and mouth-feel.
良好的脂肪含量 圆面包配上肉饼
Good fat content and bun-to-patty.
我喜欢汉堡里加美国芝士 这是切德干酪
I like American cheese on a burger, this is cheddar.
汁水程度中等
Medium juicy.
评级是 强烈推荐购买♥♥
Rating is, a strong buy.
它是在哪买♥♥的
Where's this from?
一个从街角酒吧发展起来的新地方
New place from a graduate of Corner Bistro.
真不错
Nice.
好了 给你
Well, there you have it.
听起来他喜欢这个
Sounded like he liked it.
他越是喜欢他们 就丢的越使劲
The more he likes them, the harder he throws them.
另一个强烈推荐
Another strong buy
给所有我卢萨科的粉丝们购买♥♥的是
for all my Russakoff's Raiders out there:
阿普康
ArpCom.
是时候购买♥♥了
It is ready to rip!
你为什么会看他的视频
Why would you watch him?
即使是有能力的日间交易者也很少获利
Even competent day traders rarely make gains.
他不是个有能力的人
He is not competent.
卢萨科夫是个拥有数百万的粉丝真男人
Russakoff's the fucking man to like millions of bros.
你不是其中之一 所以
You're not one, though, so...
不是个男人还是不是粉丝
Not the man or not a bro?
如果你是其中之一 你就不会问了
If you were either, you wouldn't ask.
他看视频是因为当卢萨科夫很激♥情♥时
He watches because Russakoff moves the market
能推动市场 我们不喜欢这个事实
when he gets passionate. It's a fact we don't like,
但这的确是个数据点
but a legit data point nonetheless.
现在 我们能谈谈泰拉沃尔吗
Now. Can we talk Terravore?
我们的购入将其升至六十三美元
Our buy inched it up to $63.00.
干得好 团队
Yay, team.
但距离七十五美元还远远不够
That's still a far climb to $75.00.
当日交易者们会买♥♥那些他说的东西吗
The day traders just buy what he tells them?
会在他们的蜗居里买♥♥的
From the depths of their man caves, they do.
不仅仅是股票
And not just stonks.
"stonks"是对"stocks"的故意拼错 通常用于一种幽默或讽刺地评论金融损失
他是自己的生活方式的招牌
He's a lifestyle brand unto himself.
我给孩子们做了晚餐
Made the kids dinner.
不客气
You're welcome.
你应该在耶鲁俱乐部
You're supposed to be at the Yale Club.
在这种时候
Times like this, a man belongs
一个人该属于他的家庭
in the bosom of his family.
给你自己拿副牌
Grab yourself a lowball.
一种扑克游戏 最小一手牌获胜
我们需要的一切都在这里了
Everything we need is right here.
你尝试给洛葛仙妮打电♥话♥了吗
Have you even tried to call Roxanne?
表达道歉
Tendered an apology?
我打给了朱迪斯
I called Judith
确保
to be sure
我没有越界
that I hadn't crossed any lines.
还需要确认一下通常是一个好的标志
Well, having to check is usually a great sign.
她向我确保了我没有
She assured me I hadn't.
还有一个电♥话♥要打
One call down, one to go.
但我们又聊了聊
But we got to talking.
妙趣横生的话满天飞 儿子
And the bons mots were flying, Sonny,
就像二三年的阿尔冈金省立公园一样
like the Algonquin in '23.
我正在考虑对我们的紧密关系采取行动
I'm thinking of acting on our kinship,
让它成为一段真的感情
of consummating it.
- 她很有趣 - 爸爸 不
- She's game... - Dad, no.
当一时的放纵结束时会发生什么
What happens when this fling ends,
像其他的一样
like all the others?
在这么多年后你又破坏了你第二个家
And you've bulldozed your second home in as many years?
说的好像我没有仔细思考过一样
It's not like I haven't thought this through.
有一个备用计划
There is a plan B.
你发短♥信♥说"你父亲有紧急情况”
You texted "Emergency with your dad."
他看起 很好
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表