剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
- And you need to ratify. - So you see...
不 我觉得你能两头兼顾
No, I see that you can do it all.
预算的事宜
The Big Ugly doesn't wrap
到早晨才会结束
until the wee small hours of the morning,
就算是尼尔森·里德
and not even Nelson Riddle could arrange it
美国原创音乐人 演员
也没别的理由搪塞我了
so this excuse works on me.
这次晚宴你最好能出席
And it is better for you to be at this dinner.
如果你不去
If you don't go,
你会错过一个反垄断的大案子
you will miss out on this giant antitrust case,
这会对你很不利
which'll look bad for you.
我没你那么聪明 查克
I'm not as smart as you, Chuck.
听着
No.
所以我没你想得多
So I can't outthink you.
我只能靠我的直觉来判断
So I got to use my instincts on this.
他们都告诉我不要去
And they're telling me not to go to this dinner
因为你好像在盼着我去
because you seem to want me there.
为什么
Why?
你到底有什么目的
Huh? Why there? Why then?
我觉得你对我有所企图
I just feel like you're setting me up for something.
是场鸿门宴
It's a trick,
最后我会狼狈不堪
and I'm just going to end up looking like a schmuck.
我不去 谢谢邀请
So, no, thanks.
行 那就别去
Fine. Don't go.
好吧 我承认 你的直觉是对的
In fact, yes, I'll admit it, your gut is right.
请不动您 我就去
It might be best for you to leave it to me
请别的州长们吧
and the other governors.
回见
Talk soon, pally.
等等
Wait. Hold it.
你退的太快了
That was too easy.
你邀请我是出于客套
You asked me to come so I'd feel included,
但你来和我面谈
but you follow up here so I couldn't say later
我之后就不能质问你 没有诚挚邀请我了
that you should have told me it was important to be there.
所以说 你根本不想让我去
Ah-ha, you... you don't want me to go.
如果我不去
And if I don't go,
我才会落得个不好的下场
I'm going to end up looking like a schmuck.
我有想这么多吗
Is that what I really want?
等等
Ooh, wait...
- 真管用啊 - 好耶
- It actually works. - Yeah!
牛啊
Wild!
那晚你把这东西给我的时候...
The night you gave this to me...
那是头一家公♥司♥上市的前夜
It was the night before the first company went public.
尖端印象 施莱默 都是零售商品牌
这是我在尖端印象
I found it in some Sharper Image catalog,
还是施莱默上看到的
or Hammacher Schlemmer, maybe.
一想到我们会成为华尔街的一员
The thought of us being like those characters in Wall Street
我就觉得好笑
was too funny to me.
我们紧张的都吃不下饭
We were too nervous to eat.
一直没打开 还好我带回来了
Never opened it. Glad I kept this thing.
我是说 那样也挺好
I mean, that would be sweet,
但我知道你让人买♥♥了二十瓶
but I know you had someone buy 20 of them
每个家都藏一瓶 以防万一
and stash them in every home, just in case.
你现在拿出来 我还是很开心
I still love that you brought it out now.
靠
Damn.
这些我都没用过
Well, I haven't ever used it, any of them.
我知道
I know that too.
你很浪漫 一直都是
You're romantic. Always have been.
那让我证明一下
Let me prove it to you.
搬进来
Move in.
至少把你的东西搬进来
Move your stuff in, at least.
你为奥♥运♥会呆在纽约这段时间
Forget a hotel, or some other apartment,
别住酒店或者别的公♥寓♥
on your trips here for the Games.
我人在这里 你还想要什么
I'm here now. What more do you need?
我要你的全部
I need it all.
你知道这是我做那件事的原因 对吧
You know that's the reason I did the thing, right?
让奥♥运♥会在这里举办
Got the Games here in the first place?
不 你那么做是为了让自己恢复元气
No, you did it to replenish the energy
顺便填满纽约的保险箱
and relevance coffers of New York City,
还有一些人的口袋
along with the actual ones.
是 两者兼有
Yeah. Both.
我不会以为那种级别的决策是为了我
I'm not the kind of person who would ever assume
我不是这种人
that level of gesture is for me,
哪怕那个决策是你做的
even from you.
所以我觉得你值得
Which is why you warrant it.
你现在不需要以为
And now you don't have to assume.
人都到齐了 很好 现在开始
We're a quorum. Good. Let's begin.
我来这里是因为你说我们的未来岌岌可危
I only came because you said our futures were in the balance.
你们的生活要发生天翻地覆的变化了
Oh, your lives are about to change in a brutal way.
附带权益漏洞要被补上了
The carried interest loophole is about to be closed.
附带权益是私人股本的一部分 作为对基金经理的补偿 不作为收入征税 是一个税收漏洞
好的 罗兹 想必是的
Okay, Rhoades, sure it is.
每隔几年就会发生
You know, this happens every few years,
但从来都不是因为政♥治♥意愿
but there's never the political will to pass it.
免除学生贷款 免费全民医保
Student loan forgiveness. Free universal health care.
现在各种点子层出不穷
There are a lot of big ideas in flux right now,
漏洞这个并不是最有说服力的
but the loophole isn't one with teeth.
但今晚很特别
Ah-ha, but tonight is a very special night.
你们听说过"大丑"预算吗
Have you ever heard of the Big Ugly?
纽约州预算进程被称为"大丑" 起源于1990年奥尔巴尼预算事件
没有吗
No?
那是立法♥会♥议期间的最后一晚
Well, it's the last night of the legislative session,
所有出众的企业都已经表决并且通过了
when all outstanding business is voted on and passed.
除非所有都通过 否则大会无法结束
You see, the Assembly can't call it a night until it all is.
今晚 我在某项会通过的提案里
And tonight there is an item that I have jammed
插♥进♥去了一条
into a certain bill that will also be passing:
补上附带权益漏洞
closing the carried interest loophole.
你在开玩笑吧
You fucking kidding me?
- 天哪 - 各位冷静
- Jesus Christ. - Hold on, gang.
没必要吓出一身冷汗
No need to sweat through your Speed Stick.
如果漏洞补上了 为了报税
Loophole closes, it's easy enough to move a residence
把住处 办公室或服务器搬到新泽西 康涅狄格
or office or a server to Jersey or Connecticut,
甚至宾夕法尼亚 都非常容易
or even Pennsylvania for tax filing purposes,
因为正如查克所知
because as Chuck well knows,
在没有州际协议的情况下
without a little something called an interstate compact,
也就是说如果其他州不同意
meaning if those other states don't agree
补上漏洞
to closing the loophole too...
我们就是清白的
we're in the clear.
你觉得他们在协商什么呢
What do you think they're agreeing to right now?
州长们
Those governors,
全都被我的副手关在那里了
with my second-in-command locking it all in.
他妈的
Oh fuck.
就是这样
Yeah.
所以你们这些基金经理和盈利率说再见吧
So you fund managers can kiss your cap gains rate goodbye
直面个人所得税
and suck on straight income tax.
那税收的另外22%呢
But what's another 22% in taxes between friends, huh?
城市与城市 州与州 国家与国家之间
Between city, state and federal,
这个数字提高到50%
this now brings you right up to 50%.
你们刚投资
Oh, and you guys who just invest,
不要觉得他们会在费用上刁难你们
don't think they won't pass the pain along to you in fees.
单单是明年一年
A few billion bucks between you all...
你们就要多交几十亿
next year alone.
欢迎来到古巴
Welcome to fucking Cuba, kids.
但你在补漏之前就告诉我们了
But you're showing us before it closed.
这可不是意外
That's no accident.
你一定是俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘游戏里坚持到最后的人
Lazarra, you must be one tough out at Russian roulette.
那么 我们如何清空弹匣呢
So, what do we need to do to get the bullet out of the gun?
太棒啦
Whoo! Yeah!
"卫生棉广♥告♥里的人网球都比她打得更好"
"I've seen better tennis playing in a tampon commercial."
什么鬼
What the fuck?
该死
Crap.
我要放空
I needed to unplug.
必须远离我的舍友
Had to get away from my roommate, you know?
我上一次有舍友
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表