剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
But, uh... I raised you to speak your mind.
他妈的
Fuck!
五次
Five.
说真的 老爸
I'll tell you, Dad.
我不能理解
I will never understand
他这样脸皮薄的人是怎么当上州长的
how a guy that thin-skinned becomes governor.
有小孩对他说了句不好听的
Some kid gives him a little crap,
他就要重修政策
and he lets it shape policy?
真的
I mean...
虚荣心太强了
the vanity is just so over the top.
很好
Good.
对
Yeah.
很好
Real good.
泰拉沃尔的价格还是六十六美元
Terravore's still tickling $66.00.
这个季度将会是一场血战
This quarter's gonna be a bloodbath.
我这辈子是升职无望了
I'm never gonna get a sheet of my own.
等等
Hang on.
卢萨科夫刚发了一个
Russakoff has a new post...
关于泰拉沃尔的视频
about Terravore.
鲜美多汁
Juicy, savory...
肉馅紧实 口感绝佳
nice patty tension, good bite...
这是最好的选择
This is a top pick,
太棒了
outperform!
你们一定要买♥♥来试试
Thi-this is a must-buy with leverage!
你们从哪弄来的
Where the hell did you get this from?
泰拉沃尔 植物造的 百分百素食
It's Terravore. 100% vegan, plant-based.
你在逗我吧
You're fucking kidding me.
这些都是竹笋和菜叶子
This is all shoots and leaves?
不是那种绿色
Not the only way it's green.
梅森碳能也很欣赏他们
Mase Carb's yay deep in this name.
它的身价要飙升了
It's ready to hockey stick.
干得好 兄弟 我都没发现
Nice, dude, didn't even see you
你什么时候把肉饼换成素食肉的
swap out the meat for the vegan shit.
我以为你会换的
I thought you were gonna make the switch.
突击队们
Raiders,
泰拉沃尔已经准备好
Terravore is ready to pull
崛起了
a major stiffy!
泰勒
Taylor.
股票留言板和罗宾汉上的股价都在飙升
Stock's surging on message boards and Robinhood.
- 这群人上钩了 - 泰勒
- The brosephs are biting! - Taylor.
而一旦这股势头在散户中蔓延开...
And once momentum gets going with the...
泰勒
Taylor.
你重复好几遍了 我们应该开心
So you keep saying. We should be happy.
我们的一切都得归功于一个汉堡测评
We had to game it all out from a burger review.
有人说最好的定制裁缝
They say the finest bespoke tailors
"目光如炬"
have "rock of eye."
能看到纹案和粉笔印之上
Can see beyond pattern and chalk
凭直觉和专业知识来衡量人的真实量度
to take someone's true measure by instinct, expertise.
你觉得这是我打败你的原因吗
You think that's how I beat you?
不 这是在说我看到了
No. It's how I see beyond the woman
隐藏在为漏洞百出的海产骗局辩护之下
who stood up for an indefensible seafood scam
一个更好的人
to the better person lurking beneath.
我为客户辩护
I served my client.
对于一名律师来说这就够了
No higher calling for a lawyer.
但你的专业背景
But your professional background,
你的餐馆选择告诉我
your choice of eatery, tells me
你不是为了填饱伴侣的肚子
you're not meant to cut vicuna cloth
浪费自己的才华的那种人
to pad your partners' paunches.
你适合真正的恶棍
You're meant to fit the real villains
要穿橙色囚服那种
for orange fucking jumpsuits.
所以你是专门跑来骂我的
So you came here to yell at me.
我是来
I came here...
雇佣你的
to hire you.
我做了二十年公共辩护人
I did my 20 years as a PD
帮助一无所有的人站上法庭
helping people with nothing get their actual day in court.
我努力了
I did.
但最终 我想要一个属于自己的家
But eventually I wanted to come home to a place I owned,
而不是银行租给我的那种
not one I shared with a bank.
所以你转去了白鞋公♥司♥
So you went white shoe.
与上层精英相关的著名专业服务公♥司♥
也是时候让我获得
It just became time to get paid
与我能力相称的报酬了
commensurate with my abilities.
很好
Good.
既然我们要讨论价值
Good, now we're talking worth.
那七位数字可能让你感受到了自身价值
'Cause those seven figures may convince you of yours
让你短期内感觉很好
and it'll feel fucking great, for a while.
但你也很清楚 那些都是幻觉
But it's a mirage and you know it.
我能给你百倍之多
The worth I can offer is 200 times
滑雪屋触手可及
the ski house that beckons
接下来就是临海别♥墅♥
or the beach house that follows that.
战争正在打响
There's a war going on,
一场你和我们其他人之间的财富战争
between the very wealth you are trying to accrue
风险是绝对存在的
and the rest of us. The stakes are absolute.
而我们的装备和人手都不足
And we are under-armed and under-manned,
你会成为那个至关重要的人
and you will be the difference maker,
这也会让你最终
which will make you feel like yourself again.
找回自我
Finally.
有足够的数据分配资金吗
Good enough data to divvy up the capital yet?
快了
Soon.
再这样下去 他们会把这里全搞砸
Keep this going much longer, they'll fuck the place up.
或许吧
Maybe.
但这里也是我们
But this place is also a platform
追求更远大目标的平台
for the bigger goals we're chasing.
要是搞砸了 还不如别来
Screw those up, might as well not even be here.
一切都始于奥♥运♥会
It all starts with the Games.
那我们得想办法在斯威尼明天
Then we need to look at ways to hit Sweeney,
见罗兹之前干掉他
before he meets with Rhoades tomorrow.
瓦格纳给了我一个特工的号♥码
Wags gave me a phone number of a certain operative.
我不觉得比喻或实际意义上的"干掉"
Yeah, I don't think an assassination,
能解决我们的问题
virtual or literal, is the way to go here.
不是 我一直想着一个人得多么虚荣自大
No, I keep on thinking about the vanity of a guy
才会让随便一个侮辱影响政策决策
who would let a random insult shape policy.
大概他看的每本书
Probably starts every book he reads
目录都是以斯威尼为开头
at the index, under "Sweeney."
我们在体育管的命名权问题上进展如何
Where are we on the naming rights for the stadium?
我们在招标
We're taking offers.
形势良好
Bidding's robust.
停下吧
Let's stop.
卢萨科夫的粉丝把价格推到了七十五
Russakoff's Raiders pushed it to 75,
而这市值让他们疯狂
and the market cap tipped it over the edge.
标准普尔500指数刚宣布了
S&P 500 just announced.
泰拉沃尔将在两周后加入标普500指数
Terravore joins the index in two weeks.
很好 把新闻传出去
Good. Sell the news.
煽风点火 招数全用上
Blow it out, all of it.
你不能卖♥♥出一丁点看涨期权
You're not selling those calls.
- 或是股票 - 现在是赚钱时候了
- Or a single share of the stock. - We're in the money.
如果我现在不沽出 那就会一文不值了
If I don't sell now, they'll be worth nothing.
如果你沽出 那就是操控市场
If you do sell, it's manipulation.
我这次赞成斯皮罗斯
I'm backing Spyros on this.
你对此也有意见
You have a problem with it too?
若是一个员工会招致公诉
If an employee courts prosecution,
而我又是人事部的 所以 是的
we're in HR territory, so, yes.
那不会有问题
That won't be an issue.
法务从一开始就看着了
Legal's been in on this from the start.
我可以起草销♥售♥的文件
I can paper this sale.
你有什么购买♥♥理由
What do you have to support the buy?
- 我的直觉 我的大脑 - 那还不够
- My gut. My brain. - That won't be good enough.
如果我就是抬高股价呢
What if it is a bump?
而我又想成为那个玩弹珠台最厉害的人
And I want to be the pinball fucking wizard,
沿着斜线起跳却不引爆任何触点
right up to the tilt line without setting it off?
你纯素多久了
How long have you been vegan?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表