剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
嘿 量子族们 特别任务 谁想加入
Hey, quantlings, special assignment. Who wants in?
变有用的机会来了
Here's a chance to be useful for a change.
你的嘲笑已经伤不到我了
Your taunts don't hurt me anymore.
我不确定千禧一代会为比赛兴奋
I'm not sure millennials are motivated by competition.
要不这样 你们都能得到奖励
How 'bout this? You both win a trophy.
我们要你们在网络上抓取柯林·德拉赫的资料
We need you to do an internet scrape of one Colin Drache.
我们要去当黑客吗
You want us to hack someone?
为了个人利益或出于恶意而违反计算机安全的黑客
- 黑帽吗 - 那太奇怪了
- Black hat? - That's kinda weird.
- 不做黑客 - 当然不是
- Not a hack. - Definitely not
让你们黑某人
asking you to hack anyone.
这更像前女友的合法跟踪
More like a perfectly legal ex-girlfriend stalking job.
哦 这也是你的工作范围
Oh, this is more your wheelhouse.
我们要是知道他在和谁联♥系♥
We need to see who he's talking to.
他是委员会的一员
He's our in to the Commission.
我们要知道他可能考虑哪些城市
We need to know what other cities he may be dancing with
还有他的喜好
and which way he's leaning.
我会把细节发给你们
I'll send you the details.
帮忙的话有奖励吗
What do we get if we help?
我不踹你算吗
My foot not up your ass?
说实话 这招对我们这一代人没什么用
Honestly, that approach doesn't work with my generation.
你会知道厉害的
Oh, you're about to see how well it...
你想要什么
What do you want?
把他的宾利借我一个周末
To borrow his Bentley for a weekend.
成交
You got it.
我决定停止土地储备交易
I decided to kill the pending land bank deals.
拒掉它们 重新申请
Turn 'em down. Open up a new application process.
我希望能发布一份新闻稿
I'd like us to issue a press release,
然后暗示克拉科夫为了不法目的抢夺土地
then we string Krakow up for trying to make a land grab
在他特殊目的收♥购♥公♥司♥...
for illicit purposes before his SPAC even...
你把我的财政部工作搞砸了
You screwed me out of my Treasury gig,
现在又来捣乱了
now you're trying to do it again!
我喜欢的那首兰迪·罗杰斯乐队歌♥名是什么
What's the name of that Randy Rogers Band song I like so much?
- 《说曹操曹操到》 - 就是了
- "Speak Of The Devil"? - That's the one.
我开始做了
I'll go get started.
我就不懂了
I just don't understand
你为什么会在这件事上支持迈克尔·普林斯
why you'd side with Mike Prince on this.
迈克尔·普林斯
Mike Prince?
哦 你觉得我支持他是为了
Uh, you think I sided with him to...
土地银行终止了我的交易
Uh, the land bank killed my transactions.
我们不得不
We had to.
因为就像其他亿万富翁一样
Because like so many others in the billionaire class,
你在钻这个系统的空子
you're using loopholes to game the system.
利用私人空壳公♥司♥购买♥♥公共土地
Using private shell companies to buy public lands?
隐瞒社区重建用地的用途
Veiling disclosures about land use for community redevelopment?
这不违法 但不道德
It may not be illegal, but it's unethical.
你的办公室也有收到贿赂
So is your office accepting graft,
- 你怎么不道德约束下自己 - 谁的贿赂
- but that didn't stop you. - From whom?
我猜我们又说回迈克·普林斯了
Oh, uh, I suppose we're back to Mike Prince.
你知道他想要将那块地占为己有
You know he just wants the land for himself.
- 他是这么让你统一战线的 - 他没有
- How'd he get you on his side? - He didn't.
但如果他用同样的策略 他同样会面临审查
But if he tries the same tactic, he'll face the same scrutiny.
无论他在委员会给你了什么好处
Whatever gig he's offering you with the Commish,
我会提供更多 只要你恢复我的交易
I'll up it if you restore my transactions.
- 委员会 是什么 - 奥林匹克委员会
- Commish. Right. Sure. - The Olympic Commission.
他是要给你有用的东西
Is he gonna give you something with teeth,
还是形♥式♥主♥义♥的
or something ceremonial?
你俩在尝试把奥♥运♥会挪到这个城市来
You two are trying to steer the Olympics to the City.
美国政♥治♥家 企业家 马萨诸塞州第70任州长
现在可能看着不现实 但米特·罗姆尼
May seem weird now, but Mitt Romney was a fucking god
把奥♥运♥会带到盐湖城时 他就是上帝
when he brought them to Salt Lake.
我可以把一些社会资本
I could use some of that social capital.
变成真正的资本 刷啦
Turn it into actual capital. Ka-ching.
别发出收银机的声音
Don't make the cash register sound.
不会了
I would never.
所以你要拿到这块地 带头努力
So you get this land, you lead the effort,
就能成为纽约奥组委的主席
you become the chair of the New York City Commission.
所以你要打败普林斯
You win, and Prince suffers?
多让普林斯屈辱的计划
Humiliations galore.
或许我们可以达成共识
Perhaps we can work this out.
重新提交申请 开诚布公
Resubmit your applications, cards up.
公开透明可以保护我们双方
Transparency will protect us both.
开诚布公不是我的菜
Being open and honest has never worked for me,
但 我可以一试
but... I'll try anything.
事实上 我有一个要求
And, matter of fact, I will take something.
我要掌控基础设施建设
I'll steer infrastructure
好让这里的居民可以从花销中收益
so the people of this city benefit from all the spending,
不要像里约奥♥运♥公园一样最后只剩下
and so they don't just end up with abandoned venues
一个废弃场地
like Rio's Olympic Park.
那简直是个垃圾场
That place is a fucking dustbowl.
查克 你是真正的民众好管家
You're a true steward of the people, Chuck.
我很欣赏你的考量
I appreciate the consideration.
我们成交了
We have a deal.
很好 刷啦
Good. Ka-ching
我们把新闻发布会延后一点
Let's, uh, hold a beat on the press conference.
怎么了
What's up?
我们的朋友克拉科夫终究会得到那块土地
Our friend Krakow will get his shot at the land after all.
怎么等到 更重要的是为什么
How? And more importantly, why?
用不同的方式 靠一些附加条款
A different way, with some different codicils...
贪得无厌的大胃王会侵占
That greed-driven Meisterburger gets to bite off
大部分我们本该保护的城市
a big part of the city that we're supposed to safeguard?
为了让那些地区重新发展
To invite redevelopment into those areas of the city,
我们不需要开♥发♥商吗
don't we need developers?
那也不是那些不顾民♥意♥
Not ones who bypass public approval
为所欲为的人
to do whatever the hell they want.
没有我的指导 这个项目不会有更大进展
This project doesn't advance without my guiding hand.
这是为了更大的利益
It's for the greater good.
你现在可能不这么觉得 但确实是这样
It may not feel that way now, but it is.
确实没有 我觉得更...
It certainly doesn't feel that way. It feels more like...
明白了吗 塞克女士
Understood, Mrs. Sacker.
马特奥先生
Mr. Mateo.
普林斯先生
Mr. Prince.
事实证明我的合作意向
It turns out my partnership overtures
没有得到回应
weren't met with open arms.
你指多拉尔·比尔和玛斐的特殊目的收♥购♥吗
Was that about the Dollar Bill and Mafee SPAC?
他批准你行动了吗
Did he assign you to sanction it?
像尼古拉·海尔
Like Nicholai Hel?
电影《顿悟》中 他被要求杀死自己的养父
我无能为力
It's out of my hands.
这意味着你会行动
That means you are gonna sanction it.
杀了它 他们
Kill it. Them.
可恶
Shit.
可恶
Shit.
你能对普林斯针对我们的
Are you still okay with Prince going after
前同胞袖手旁观吗 因为他正在这样干
our former compatriots? Because he is.
鉴于玛斐没有向我说过房♥地♥产♥投机
I'm surprised Mafee was so forthcoming with you
我很惊讶他跟你
considering he hadn't suggested any real estate
- 关系这么好 - 你也和玛斐也有联♥系♥吗
- speculation with me. - You and Mafee talk, too?
当然 我们是朋友
Of course. We're friends.
我们每周有固定的晚餐时间
We have a standing weekly dinner.
所以你一定同意我们得救他们
So then you have to agree we should save them.
如果他们是坚强的 那无论普林斯做什么
If they are anti-fragile, they will survive
他们都能蓬勃发展 如果不是
and thrive no matter what Prince does. And if not,
我得从长计议
well, I have to take the long view.
太残酷了
So harsh.
规则就是这样
That's the way of the gun.
所以你要置之不理
And you're okay with it.
我的意见无关紧要
The gun doesn't care what I'm okay with.
高原的特殊目的并购公♥司♥即将毁灭
The ruination of the High Plains SPAC is coming,
我感觉很糟糕
and I feel terrible.
愧疚感让我无法集中精神
I can't focus through the guilt.
如果你想逞英雄 请便
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表