剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
[戴夫]以前在十亿...
[Dave] Previously on Billions...
亿万富翁暗中密谋将一切据为己有。
Billionaires plot in secret to take everything for themselves.
不像查克,我想投资你的未来。
Unlike Chuck, I want to invest in your future.
我没能保护我该死的女王。
I failed to protect my goddamn queen.
戴夫,我只是需要另一天处理这些文件。
Dave, I just need another day with the files.
我会在早上第一件事送他们回来。
I will messenger them back first thing in the morning.
那些独自来收拾行装并沉浸在损失中的人。
Those who come alone to pack up their gear and soak in the loss.
他不得不提醒我,他从我这里拿走了。
He had to remind me that he took from me.
普林斯有不同的优先事项。
Prince has different priorities.
所以我们会相信这个人吗?
So we‘re gonna trust this guy?
-你好吗? -绝对地。
-You good? -Absolutely.
你必须告诉他我会处于交战状态
You had to have told him that I would be in a warring posture
走向那个夺走我所拥有的东西的人。
toward the man who took what I was away from me.
妈妈。
Motherhusker.
迈克尔他妈的王子正在竞选总统。
Michael fucking Prince is running for president.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统。
President of the United States of America.
-还有我们中的一个…… -我们俩。
-And one of us... -Both of us.
......可能正在经营迈克尔王子资本。
...could be running Michael Prince Capital.
我们需要拯救国家
We need to save the country
通过阻止迈克·普林斯。
by stopping Mike Prince.
所以现在你明白为什么这还不够
So now you see why it wasn‘t enough
将查克从办公室撤职,
to remove Chuck from office,
试图中和他。
to try to neutralize him.
我们需要把那个王八蛋彻底从董事会中除名。
We need to take that son of a bitch entirely off the board.
我有一系列问题,
I have a series of questions,
我期待真实的答案,
for which I expect truthful answers,
最后你们中的一个人会走出一个自♥由♥的人,
at the end of which one of you will walk out a free man,
另一人仍将被逮捕和起诉。
the other will remain to be arrested and indicted.
所以我想知道
So I‘d like to know
普林斯先生,你的这个驱动器包含什么。
what this drive of yours contains, Mr. Prince.
加密,我怀疑。
Crypto, I suspect.
我不知道这个特定的驱动器上有什么。
I don‘t know what‘s on this particular drive.
即使我这样做了,那又如何?
And even if I did, so what?
税务欺诈的强烈迹象。我们将了解详情。
Strong indication of tax fraud. We‘ll get to the particulars.
在你说它没有之前——
And before you say it doesn‘t--
他已经说过了。
He already said it.
作出虚假陈述的罪名。
Guilty of giving a false statement.
慢点,查克。
Slow down, Chuck.
你应该知道,普林斯先生,
You should know, Mr. Prince,
我们相信这个驱动器上有加密,
that we believe this drive has crypto on it,
资助您的 Mike Money 计划
to finance your Mike Money program
并让你成为总统候选人。
and catapult you into the lead for the presidential.
让我们从打开它开始。
Let‘s start by getting it open.
我打不开。我没有代码。
I-I can‘t open it. I don‘t have the code.
我会允许你使用你的手♥机♥或电脑
I‘ll allow you to use your phone or computer
检索代码。
to retrieve the code.
这并不是说我没有它。
It‘s not that I don‘t have it on me.
- 那是我没有它。 -[嘲笑]
-It‘s that I don‘t have it. -[scoffs]
我希望我们没有争论这属于你,
I hope we‘re not disputing that this belongs to you,
因为它是从你们的一家公♥司♥取回的——
because it was retrieved from one of your companies--
我们将审查合法性
We will be examining the legality
- 它是如何被检索到的。 -高兴。
-of how it was retrieved. -Happy to.
让我们谈谈过去的 72 小时以及我们是如何到达这里的。
Let‘s talk about the last 72 hours and how we got here.
好的,你想从哪里开始?
Okay, where do you want to start?
哦,我要开始了。
Oh, I‘ll start.
并自愿让我有理由对一名前雇员进行臀部检查。
And volunteer how I had reason to hip-check a former employee.
-当前的。 -两者,真的。
-Current. -Both, really.
一个给我,另一个给你。
One to me, another to you.
对不对,凯特?
Isn‘t that right, Kate?
不要直接联♥系♥对方的律师
Do not directly address your counterpart‘s attorney
除非她先对你说。
unless she addresses you first.
而且,不,你试图对我进行臀部检查。
And, no, you tried to hip-check me.
但是,就像 Rollergirl,我滑了出去,
But, like Rollergirl, I skated out the way,
你撞到了木板上。
and you went crashing into the boards.
[叹气]
[sighs]
你现在是个死胡同,坐着监视?
You a dead-end gumshoe now, sitting stakeouts?
因为我一进门就看到了。
Because I saw you when I walked in.
你的技能不足。
Your skills are lacking.
你会想上车的。
You‘re gonna want to get in the car.
是的。看起来是这么回事。
Yeah. Seems like it.
一个老歌♥,但它有一个坚实的背景。
An oldie, but it has a solid backbeat.
针对巴特斯家族的案件
A case against the Butters family
以及他们生产阿片类药物的公♥司♥,
and their company that produces opioids,
但你拒绝起诉。
but you declined to prosecute.
-我记得。 - 联邦调查局终于把他们拿下,
-I remember. -Feds finally took them down,
两年后你玩了“不是它”。
two years after you played "not it."
查克,即使我们愿意,也不能起诉他们所有人。
Can‘t prosecute them all, Chuck, even if we want to.
嗯,就是这样。你不想。并不真地。
Well, that‘s the thing. You didn‘t want to. Not really.
因为我知道你父亲是三个慈善委员会的成员
‘Cause I learned your father is on three charitable boards,
包括博物馆,
including the museum,
与巴特斯家族的首领。
with the head of the Butters family.
是的,也许我没有那么死胡同
Yeah, maybe I‘m not so dead-end
毕竟,说到胶鞋。
when it comes to gum-shoeing after all.
现在你问自己它会是什么样子
And right now you‘re asking yourself how it will look
当公众发现你站在一边时
when the public finds out you sided
与毒贩和肥猫。
with drug pushers and fat cats.
这意味着你在问正确的问题。
Which means you‘re asking the right question.
这个问题的答案是,是的,
And the answer to that query is, yes,
你站在历史的错误一边。
you are on the wrong side of history.
我总是站在一切的正确一边。
I‘m always on the right side of everything.
- 这是我滚动的唯一方式。 -当然。
-It‘s the only way I roll. -Sure.
但你活出了你的病态,不是吗,凯特?
But you‘re living out your pathology, aren‘t you, Kate?
让别人先走。
Letting others go first.
或者是,呃……王子得到了他想要的,
Or is it, uh... Prince gets what he wants,
当他最终进入白宫时,
and when he ends up in the White House,
你得到内阁任命?
you get a cabinet appointment?
这是现在的宏伟计划吗?
Is that the grand plan now?
哦,你不知道。
Oh, you didn‘t know.
你知道吗?
You know what?
他能赢。
He could win.
如果我不这么想,我们就不会在这里了。
If I thought otherwise, we wouldn‘t be here.
我不会被迫对你这样做。
I wouldn‘t be forced to do this to you.
-我会走开的。 -做什么?
-I‘d walk away. -Do what?
他是格雷格·斯蒂尔森,凯特。
He‘s Greg Stillson, Kate.
而且你不需要昏迷或超自然力量
And you don‘t need a coma or supernatural powers
知道我是对的。
to know I‘m right.
所以你是那个让他抱孩子的人?
So you‘re the man to get him to hold up a baby?
你能想到谁更有能力吗?
Can you think of anyone more capable?
我会考虑这个。
I will take this under advisement.
呃,没有思考,只是移♥动♥。
Uh, no thinking, just moving.
帮我拿下迈克·普林斯。
Helping me take down Mike Prince.
不这样做。
Not doing that.
[叹气]
[sighs]
你知道,如果有一个原因
You know, if there was one reason
对于您离开 NYAG 来说是有效的,就是这样。
for your leaving NYAG that was valid, it was this.
你不应该把别人的政♥治♥计划
You shouldn‘t be putting anyone else‘s political plans
领先于你。
ahead of yours.
And that includes grandiose ones like being elected president.
鞋子和包包都不好看。
The shoes and the bags are not that nice.
他们很不错。
They‘re pretty nice.
如果你不帮助我,
If you don‘t help me,
我烤你。
I‘ll roast you.
而且你甚至永远不会建造州议会大厦。
And you‘ll never even make the statehouse.
[深吸一口气]
[inhales deeply]
我可以保留这个吗?
I can keep this?
不错的尝试。我有副本。
Nice try. I have copies.
[Prince] 好吧,查克,当你在尝试的时候
[Prince] Well, Chuck, while you were trying
让我的人♥民♥反对我——
to turn my people against me--
你的人?你把她从这个办公室带走了。
Your people? You took her from this office.
我试图做一些该死的好事。
I was trying to do some darned good.
看,这是关于迈克·普林斯的——
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表