剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
是因为别人给他搭好了舞台
under something that's already lighted.
这次我不会再跟你一起
I am not getting in the bucket bailing relay line
陷入泥沼了
next to you on this one, all right?
有什么有用的东西再打给我吧
Buzz me when you got something that'll work.
天哪 输家的丧气这么浓烈
God, is the stink of losing actually sticking?
J.Crew腰带 鞋 长裤 诗格定制衬衫 吉利贝托定制西装 百达翡丽手表
可别沾上我
I don't want that gamy shit on me.
如果他是对的 我们困在内政沼泽中
If he's right and we're stuck in a municipal swamp, we need...
- 我们需要利用好法律武器 -没错
- Some serious legal firepower. - Yes.
杰尼亚炭色西装两件套 康纳利灰白圆点西装衬衫 康纳利海军蓝领带 爱步唯途摩登僧侣牛津鞋 苹果手表6代配黑色皮质表带 雨果博斯腰带
特权阶层公♥司♥ 也许不止一个
White-shoe firm. Maybe more than one.
埃麦尼吉尔多·杰尼亚夹克 埃麦尼吉尔多·杰尼亚衬衫 AG牛仔裤 杰尼亚口袋巾 菲拉格慕鞋子 卡地亚腰带 百年灵航♥空♥计时系列手表 黑戒 串珠手链 银手镯 项链 帕图斯狮印尾戒
酒吧的调解者 街头霸王 黑魔法大♥师♥
A fixer at bar. A street fighter. A master of the dark arts.
比尔·巴尔现在颇有争议
Bill Barr's a little controversial right now.
美国司法部长
需要有人穿过地雷阵
Someone to navigate the land mines,
特别是查克·罗兹埋下的那些
specifically the ones planted by Chuck Rhoades.
我们得雇用政♥府♥内部人员
We have to hire from inside the government,
靠拍马屁和找关系通过市议会
to backslap and crony our way past the city council.
你想找个能控场的
You're saying hire the guy who set the speed traps,
好知道什么时候收手
and you'll always know when to slow down.
没错
Absolument.
我们直接从证♥监♥会♥雇了斯皮罗斯
Hell, we hired Spyros straight from the SEC,
尽管他很差劲
and as lame as he is,
我们已经两年没接到过执法部门的电♥话♥了
we haven't gotten calls from enforcement for two years.
像曼哈顿地检官格拉姆
Someone like Manhattan D.A. Gramm.
看着讨人喜欢 但就是个斗牛犬
Seems likable, but full-on pit bull.
她很完美 但是个职业军人
She'd be perfect, but she's a lifer.
军事训练援助计划 他说得对
M-Tap, I think he's right.
我当然是对的
Oh, I'm right,
干这种肮脏下作的事
'cause this is the down and dirty,
我正是这种人
and I happen to be both.
是的 如果你能让尼尔·杨加入乐队
Yep, and if you can add Neil Young to your band,
就最好了 即使你已经
you do it, even if you were already
靠克罗斯比和纳什对付过去了
getting by with Crosby and Nash.
三人同为摇滚乐队CSNY成员 但尼尔·杨后加入且与团队分分合合
好 那就这样做
Good. Do it.
还有另一条战线上 柯林带来了
Now, on another front: Colin has the advance team
来自欧洲的国际体育委员会的
from the International Commission of Sport
先遣队
in from Europe.
他们需要满意离开
They need to leave so happy...
所以你来找我
Ah, that's why you came to me.
对 就是为了你说的不正当的事
The down and the dirty, as you said, yes.
这样他们可以回去
So that they go home to their masters
汇报说我们应该居于候选名单之首
and tell them we're the ones that should top the short list.
你给他们的礼物
And that the gift bags you'll hand them
会厚重如波·德瑞克的...
will be pendulous and heavy as Bo Derek's...
你不能这样 大家都想贿赂他们
You can't just bribe them. Everyone's willing to bribe them.
别在我面前说"贿赂"
Don't use the "B" word in front of me. Come on.
好的 但重点是如果我们是那种行贿的人
Yes, but the point is, if we were the bribing type...
虽然我们不是
which we are not...
他们需要有被优待的感觉
they need to be made to feel special.
我们对"优待"看法不一致
Pretty certain we have different ideas on "special."
既然你们已经是一条线上的了 就一起做吧
Well, since you two are already happy bunkmates, do it together.
超精4400西南背包 以太都灵夹克 鱼鹰精灵55登山包 Zpack双层帐篷 彪马GWS探险睡袋 轩尼诗四季探险拉链吊床 努比亚Xlite睡垫 佳明蒙大拿700触摸屏导航仪 佳明Fenex6蓝宝石手表 洛瓦莫里亚 GTS登山鞋 莱泽曼多刃刀具 锯木匠过滤水瓶
不可能 你的包里不可能有那么多东西
No way. No way you get all that crap in that pack.
瓦尔比派克眼镜和处方药 选择男士拉链帽衫 超猛炮成人三合一T恤 中学时的内衣 工装裤 耐克乔丹1中帮金属红运动鞋
如果你会空间算法
Now, if you had a spatial algorithm
并且有人知道怎么和你配合使用还差不多
and someone who knew how to use it along with you, maybe.
我猜那个人就是你吧
Oh, I guess that'd be you.
你想用你的空间打包算法吗
Do you want to come along with your spatial-packing algo?
作为值得信赖的夏尔巴人
As your worthy Sherpa.
我会优化算法
I'll start optimizing the algo to our route
以实现战略气候路线
for strategic climate-to-weight...
兄弟 不要 千万不要
Oh, bud, buddy. Yeah, no. Big no.
你不需要
So, you don't want...
陪伴 帮助 不需要
Company? Help? Unh-unh.
我可以用马桶搋子塞进去
I'll stuff it in with a toilet plunger
必要时扔掉一半东西
and throw away half of it if I have to.
布鲁克林逃离复古长裤 Blundstone靴子 拉夫劳伦紫标毛衣 猫鸟叠加戒指
但我不需要这样做 因为罗尔夫教了方法
But I won't have to, because Rolf shows us how.
感受到杰克·伦敦和伊丽莎白·吉尔伯特的召唤啊
Feeling that Jack London, Elizabeth Gilbert call, huh?
前者著有《野性的呼唤》 后者著有《美食祈祷与爱》
我至少八到十个月后才会走
I don't aim to leave for another eight to ten months, at least.
只是提前规划一下
Just pre-planning.
- 你一攒够钱就走 - 对
- Once you've saved up enough. - Right.
我很节俭的 等我赚到六十万就满意了
No shame in the frugality game. I'll peace once I have 600k.
但现在顺心就行
But for now, it's more about grooving the feeling.
可视化
Visualizing.
积极参与对身心都好
Active anticipation has psycho-physical benefits,
你有能力放个假
and you can afford the time off.
但是为什么在这而不是在家呢
But why do this here and not at home?
我已经在家呆得够多了 拜托
I had enough at-home time, thanks.
美好幻想是 你直接从工作上离开
And the fantasy is, you go right from work,
就像某一天的夏天你突发奇想拿起旅行包
like one day you just stand up and grab your rucksack
从办公桌旁解放去到土耳其某个旅店的
and take off from your desk into the sun-drenched deck
阳光充足的阳台上
of some Turkish hostel in the summer.
如果现实真如幻想般梦幻
If reality were as good as the fantasy,
我们也不用发明"模拟人生"了
we wouldn't have had to invent "The Sims."
如果我们要讨论这个的话 我会没完没了的
If we start talking Sims, I'll never get back to work.
好吧 我整个初二都在沉迷于
Yeah. I lost all of 8th grade
一只特别粘人的秋田犬
in service of one particularly needy pet Sim dog, an Akita.
事实上 不管是幻想还是现实
Thing is, fantasy or reality,
你都没有计较机会成本的得失
you aren't calculating opportunities lost.
来吧 祝你事业发展成功
Here. To your career. To your development.
拜托 你就从没想过从这解脱吗
Come on, you never think about getting free?
实话实说
No hidden agenda.
我也考虑并计算过
I too have considered and calculated
退出前需要挣到的数字
an out number.
我猜比匹兹堡一栋复♥式♥公♥寓♥
Assuming it's a little steeper
还要贵吧
than the cost of a Pittsburgh duplex, huh?
多少钱
How much?
两千万 还是五千万
Twenty mil? Fifty?
- 差不多是你说的两倍价格 - 噢
- About twice that. - Oof!
老板除了一栋海边别♥墅♥还想要个滑雪度假屋
Boss wants a beach house and a ski chalet.
不 不会是这些
No. No, they do not.
或者说这些不是原因
Or that's not the why, anyway.
是的 不是为了生活
Correct. It's not for lifestyle.
我计划一等我累积到足够的个人资产去
I plan to leave once I've accrued enough personal capital
发展并贡献社会后我就离开
to drive real, measurable, prosocial advancement.
百分之五的提款率避免通货膨胀吗
A 5% withdrawal rate to protect against principal erosion?
是的 一亿美元是能够有效
Exactly. One hundred million is a solid starting point
开始建立慈善事业的基本
to build a legacy of truly effective humanitarian progress.
好的 但是如果我没算的话 而我还蛮肯定的
Okay, but if my math is right, and I'm p-sure it is,
离你存够钱还有一段时间
you still got a while before you get to temple-run.
是的 所以我要好好侍奉我的上级 拿到薪水
I do, so I gotta serve my master, get paid,
并且确保在到达那个数字之前
and make sure I can move the needle
我能赚更多的钱
even before I hit my number.
为了达到目的 我们得为普林斯处理一件事
To that end, there's something we need to work on for Prince.
- 他叫你这么做了吗 - 还没
- He asked you to? - Not yet.
噢
Oh.
太好了
Yes.
我确实喜欢芝士鸡蛋堡
I do love a Taylor Ham.
我专门去新泽西找到的
I made a swing out to Jersey and nabbed 'em.
原版就是不一样
Nothing like the original.
当然了 伟大的三明治
Absolutely so. Tremendous sandwich.
猪肉卷 约翰·泰勒原版
The pork roll. John Taylor original.
而你 查克·罗兹
And you, Chuck Rhoades,
去新泽西为我们抢了几个
went out to Jersey and snagged us a couple.
确实
I did.
- 我打包了几个 - 啊
- I bagged a few for us. - Ah.
奥利匹克每隔四年举办一次真是太遗憾了
It's a shame the Olympics only come every four years,
要不然我就有普林斯或者你来
or else I'd have guys like you and Prince playing fetch for me
定期到东海岸帮我买♥♥回来了
up and down the Eastern Seaboard on the regular.
可以炒掉我一半的员工了
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表