剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
You showed full exertion and total focus,
即使是在一个小争吵里
even in a petty squabble.
但菲利普会帮你把帐清干净
But Philip's gonna clean up your book,
让它对得起以我名字命名的基金
make it worthy of the fund that bears my name.
谢谢你 迈克尔 你不会后悔的
Thanks, Mike. You won't regret it.
邦妮 我会把你的帐砍掉一半
Bonnie, I'm cutting your book in half.
你和别人对着干 而不是为了自己交易
You traded against others instead of for yourself,
所以你交易权限取消
and your call was off.
瓦格斯会负责审批你的交易
Wags'll approve all your trades
直到我觉得你准备好了
until I think you're ready.
去你的
Fuck that.
如果我想要团队精神 我不如去快餐店打工
If I wanted team spirit, I would work for fucking Chick-fil-A.
我的呢
Where's mine?
菲利普 我会给你加一倍帐
Philip, I'm doubling the book you had at your old place.
谢了 迈克尔 但我想减半
Thanks, Mike, but I'd like it to be halved.
要是我能获得更高利润 我会扩大账面的
I'll grow my own book if I can carve more profit.
行
Fine.
很好 我喜欢
Nice. I like it.
我们会私底下再讨论
We'll discuss terms privately.
我就知道 你还跟我说不要
I fucking knew it! You told me not to!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
图克 你的归零了
Tuk, I'm zeroing you out.
你暂时给Philip打下手
You'll service Philip for now.
他会教你怎么利用无畏而不是恐惧来做交易
He'll teach you to trade from fearlessness, not fear.
本 我会给你提高百分之十
Ben, I'm boosting you 10%.
继续大胆操作 可以放开手脚
Keep making the bold plays, but unwind the protection.
抛弃辅助轮 你不需要的
Lose the training wheels, man. You don't need 'em.
泰勒·梅森碳能 你的分配保持不变
Taylor Mason Carbon, you'll keep your full allocation.
我喜欢你新的使命感
I welcome your new sense of... mission,
只要不会与我的发生冲突
as long as it never conflicts with mine.
他们的计划成功了
Their shit worked.
那成功了 好吧
It worked, all right.
那交易赚了三千万
Thirty million-plus on that trade.
泰勒把那股价推到了85美元 然后成功了
Taylor went Milken in '85, and it worked.
真是贪婪
Fucking rapacious.
好好好 还没有结束
Yeah, yeah, yeah, not so fast.
我知道这会是一个全明星队伍
I know this can be an all-star team,
你们依然可以尽情挥洒
but you can play way above the rim.
但永远不用担心会有水泡拖你后腿
But you'll never get there with blisters on your feet.
这就是为什么我一直跟你们讲基础
That's why I keep hammering you on the fundamentals.
头寸调整 专注 克制
Position sizing, focus, restraint.
对于你们所有的行动 所有的天赋
And, for all your moves, for all your talent,
似乎阿克塞从来没教过你们
it looks like Axe never taught you how to put on
如何穿好鞋子和袜子
your socks and your shoes.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表