剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
就像飞行员需要预备军校
Like Gere needed OCS in Gent.
出自1982年电影『军官与绅士(An Officer and a Gentleman)』
你们这帮混♥蛋♥也需要我
But you fuckers need me too.
也许吧
Maybe.
但信任是主要问题
But trust is the problem.
哦 一段时间之后
Oh, over time,
我相信你们会赢得我的信任
I'm sure you'll earn my trust.
他们怎么总这么说
They keep saying that.
你说你要见我们
You said you wanted to see us.
是的 我的老朋友们
Yes, my old friends...
听好了 你们这群王八蛋
Listen, you motherfuckers,
有人说我已经年纪大不中用了
it's being said I've outlived my utility,
我作为老板副手最擅长的
that I'm a right-hand man
就是寻找那个替代我的人
in search of a man to be that hand to.
但我还没玩完
But I am not done.
我还有没打完的仗
I've still got some fight left,
还有没挣完的钱 未完成的角色要扮演
some money to make, and a next act to play.
也许你们还在为物是人非而沮丧
Maybe you're all still upset that things aren't like they were.
他妈都给我振作起来
Bwah-fucking-hah. Get over it.
我们有了新的老大
We've got a new general.
虽然我也现在也很窘困
And while I too have been burned
因为资源被抽走和被窃听
by the rug pull and the spying,
虽说这一套确实对我有用
well, that worked out for me, I guess.
你们最好赶紧给我团结起来
You'd better get in fucking step
重新恢复一支会赚钱的专业军团形象
and start acting like the mercenary army of professional moneymakers that you are
做好准备为他大杀四方
and get set to kill for him,
否则这里很快就会变成
or else this place is going to turn into
巴里斯岛的鬼样
Parris Fucking Island.
这是什么梗…
What's that--
自己去查
Look it up!
我们正在做团建训练
Just having a team-building exercise.
我们准备好团结一致向前进了 先生
Ready to start rowing in the same fucking direction, sir.
太兴奋了
Excited about it!
我们需要所有人到楼下集♥合♥
We're gonna need everyone downstairs.
刚才的样子好像山姆·基尼森在世
I thought Sam Kinison died.
美国单口喜剧演员
瓦格斯2.0急需下一代升级
Wags 2.0 requires the next update.
是时候展现这里应有的姿态出来了
'Bout fucking time someone showed some clankers around here.
欢迎各位的到来
I'd like to welcome all of you,
我们的投资者 感谢你们多年来一直信任我司
our investors who have placed such trust in our firm over the years.
特别是在现有公♥司♥改组之前
Even before it was this specific firm.
我给这家公♥司♥带来的其中一样东西
One of the things I brought to our organization
就是道德指标
is a moral barometer.
我知道我们这些员工让你们很多人感到很放心
I understand that these employees give many of you comfort.
他们把你们的钱管理得很好
They've managed your money well.
帮你们不断增值
They've grown it.
帮你们扛住了减值风险
They've protected you against downside exposure.
但是我们必须发展 进化 转变
But things must develop and evolve and change,
我不能容许这里还有拖后腿的人
and I can no longer allow this place to be peopled with compromised individuals.
我要把他们都开除掉么?
Do I fire them all?
洗牌重启
Start clean?
即便我已答应过要提升他们
Even as I have made a promise to lift them up
并训练他们按照我的方法做事
and train them in my way of doing things?
还是说有其他方法可以重新改造 重新整编?
Or is there another way to rebuild, retool?
或者有其他遗留的东西可以舍弃?
Another attachment to cast off?
我希望你们能有开除我们之外的处理方式
I would love if there were a different way instead of firing us.
麻烦你闭嘴
Why don't you shut the hell up.
-不 -不用这样 维克多
- No. - None of that, Victor.
他承受的火力已经够多的了
Enough firepower is pointed in his direction.
还有你们每一个人
In all of your direction.
即便我真把你们都炒了
And if I fired all of you,
但是激励结构没有改变
but kept the incentive structure the same,
那么之后的分♥析♥师和资产组合管理人
the next batch of analysts and portfolio managers
依然还是会变成现在这样
would end up in the exact same place.
我们要改变的是根本问题
It's the root cause that has to shift.
怎么改变呢 普林斯?
Uh, in what way, Prince?
看看现在的主流趋势
Let's look at the prevailing winds.
看整个国家对财富的主流态度
The prevailing feeling in the country about wealth.
我觉得大部分是正确的
I think it's largely right.
太多的资源集中在少数人手里
Too much is concentrated in the hands of too few.
但是我们不能怪那些管理财富的人
But let's not blame those who manage that wealth for them.
而是应该关注那些收益最多的人
Let's instead look to those who profit the most.
作为其中一员 我比大多数人都理解其中的诱惑
As one of them, I understand the temptation more than almost anyone can.
这是事实
And it's true.
太多的富人错误地运用了他们的资源
Many of the wealthiest have misused their resources.
很多人都在占别人便宜
Many have cut corners.
我们不会这么做
We will not.
我们甚至不会再接受他们的钱
In fact, we won't take their money.
我要开除的不是我的员工
I'm not firing them, my employees.
我要开除的是你们 我的投资人
I'm firing you, my investors.
这就是我把你们都叫来的原因
Which is why I've called you all in.
赎回手续所需的支票和电汇确认单都准备好了
We have checks drawn and wire confirmations on hand for your redemptions.
感谢你们的业务合作
Thank you for your business,
如果你们能达到我们设定的行业道德新标准
and should you reach our new standards for ethics in business,
也许我们还能重新合作
perhaps we'll meet again.
罗兹先生
Mr. Rhoades.
这并不是针对您
This is no mark against your character.
但我也不能留您了
But I can't keep you either.
你要把我撵走?
You're giving me the bum's rush?
我认为这对您的家庭和谐有利
I think it's best for your familial harmony
也对我们企业文化有利 谢谢您的信任
and our morale right here. Thank you for your belief.
如果这是在对我儿子秋后算账
If this is some leftover rancor against my son,
给我记住
know this,
我的小柳树会不断长大
my little Willow will grow up
她永远都不会忘记报仇
with revenge on her mind.
像『杀死比尔』的女主那样?
Like Beatrix Kiddo?
如果她是清算家仇的年轻姑娘
If that's some young girl squaring family accounts and some such,
那你♥他♥妈♥说对了
then fuck yes.
梅尔维尔 感谢您的业务合作
Melville, thank you for your business.
你等会儿 我的情况完全不一样…
Hold on a second, I'm in a wholly different--
但本质是一样的
Different but the same.
你所陷入的纷争太棘手
The controversy you're in the middle of, it's too hot,
而且你也毫不占理
and you're on the wrong side of it.
但还因为您的公♥司♥
But it's also your company.
我们不希望安保公♥司♥
We don't want a security contractor
同时在这里贩卖♥♥胡椒喷♥剂♥或橡胶子弹
who sells pepper spray and rubber bullets around here.
我们不希望你变得更富裕
We don't want to make you richer.
我他妈可不在乎
Well, I give not a shit.
还有成千上百家公♥司♥求着要我的钱
There are 100s of companies who will beg for my money!
没错 毋庸置疑
They will. No doubt.
同时 我还要建立普林斯白名单
But I am hereby creating The Prince List,
这份名单将剔除所有正在投资的不合规资金
which involves shedding all the dirty capital currently invested.
从今天开始
From now on,
客户必须符合我们对投资人的资格要求
clients will have to qualify to invest with us.
证♥监♥会♥非常支持我们的做法
The SEC has blessed this approach
并提供给我们一份优质名单
and given us a clean bill of health.
我们正在颠覆传统
We're flipping the paradigm.
我们不再向投资人证明我们的价值
Instead of proving our worth to the investors,
投资人要向我们证明他们的价值
our investors will have to prove their worth.
不管是养老基金 是企业
As a pension fund. As a company.
是工会
As a union.
是家庭
As a family.
还是作为人类个体
As human beings.
我们一开始确实会受到冲击 毫无疑问
We'll take a hit at first, to be sure.
但我们一定能够鹤立鸡群
But we'll be able to hold our heads up high.
所以为了做样子 我们要削减大概三分之一的规模?
So we flake off what, like, a third for appearances?
我这个人不喜欢作秀
I'm not an appearances guy.
不
No.
我们会剥离所有投资者 除了一个人
We flake off every investor but one.
这一位
This one.
我们喜欢纽约消防队
We like the New York Firefighters.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表