剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
连天炮声 让它都产不出奶了
She won't give milk with all the bombs bursting in air.
很抱歉听到你家根西奶牛淤奶
Well, I'm sorry to hear your Guernsey's teats are swoll--
它是荷斯坦奶牛
She's a Holstein.
那真…
That's--
有位智者曾经说过
A smart man once said,
外在事物不能影响你的感受
"Nothing external affects how you feel.
你能控制自己的感受
You control how you feel."
所以我想对你说
So I say this,
如果你听到炮火声
"When you hear the sound of the cannon,
不如想想我是怎么做的
why don't you hear what I do?"
我听到的是自♥由♥
The sound of liberty,
是胜利号♥角
of triumph.
是美♥利♥坚♥
Of America!
你就这么说服自己吧
You can make yourself process it that way.
感觉要费好大工夫
Seems like an awful lot of work.
劳动…
Work...
使我获得财富
is how I made the fortune
让我得以重新获得这片地
that's allowed me to possess this place anew.
劳动造就了我
Work is what men like me...
我相信也造就了你
And, I assume, you, are made of.
没错 我听惯了白手起家的陈词滥调
Sure. No, I'm familiar with the bromides of the self-made.
什么劳动是美好源泉这一套
The work-is-the-tonic types.
能否就请您赏个人情
Perhaps you could do me the courtesy
限制一下每周响炮的次数
of just limiting the number of times a week.
我已经严格限制了
It's strictly limited.
只有早上和黄昏
Morning and nightfall.
-我是一位宪法学者 -哦
- I'm a constitutional scholar... - Ah.
虽然不像你是专业人员
Not as a vocation, like you,
我这属于业余爱好
but as an avocation.
但是这份伟大文件的修订案…
And the amendments to that vaunted document--
指美国宪法修正案中关于公民自♥由♥的权利法案
哦 我听明白了
Oh, I'm ahead of you.
我知道你关注的是什么修订案
Yes, I know which amendment you're so keen on.
感谢你的造访
Well, thanks for the visit.
别忘了弗罗斯特先生那句关于好篱笆的话
Mind Mr. Frost's words about good fences.
原文为「好篱笆造出好邻家(Good fences make good neighbours.)」
通常认为这句话是作者反思造墙产生了人际隔阂与不和
但也有论调认为墙维系了人际关系和谐
是说罗伯特·弗罗斯特『修墙』里
Ah, the neighbors worked together
两个合作的邻居说的话吗
in Robert Frost's "Mending Wall."
你把那句话的重点完全…
The point is wholly--
随便吧
Whatever.
我不是来挑起战争的
I didn't come looking for a war.
我倒是相反 我一直很后悔
Well I, on the other hand, have always regretted
没有机会亲身为自己抗争
I didn't get a chance to fight in mine.
我对之前的企业文化没有问题
Former culture wasn't a problem for me.
我也无所谓新的文化 我不像那些软脚虾
New one won't be either. I'm not like these weak-knees.
你不是在说我吧?
You're not talking about me, are you?
希望你不要对我有什么误解 我很…
I hope you don't think my knees are weak, they're--
那他不可能是在说我啊
Well, he's not fucking talking about me, dude.
我们先澄清一点
Let's start with this.
内心敏感没什么不好意思的
There's no shame in being sensitive.
你们需要保持敏感
You need to be.
成为成功投资人的一大秘诀
One of the secrets to being a great investor
就是要能分辨出什么冲动能帮你
is recognizing the impulses that might lead you
靠内心情绪做决策
to make decisions based on emotion.
如果你们学不会分辨这些冲动
If you're not training yourself to recognize those,
你们的潜意识就会被冲动带着走了
your subconscious will just be directed by them.
谢谢你
Thank you!
现在你想哭的时候
Now you won't have to go the bathroom
就可以不用躲厕所啦 塔克
when you want to cry, Tuk.
就一次 而且…
Once! One time and--
这个团队以前提倡的是
What was encouraged was more of a
理智在哪儿 情感就在哪儿
"Stick your emotions where your conscience is,
对待情感就要像勒紧自己的烂腿
and then tie 'em off like a gangrenous leg
直到它们衰败坏死
until they wither and die.
这样就能把它们彻底斩断了
Then chop 'em off forever."
这么做对你们有什么影响呢?
What effect do you think that had?
帮我们一路夺下利润
Greased the way to profit.
排除一切阻碍 特别是像我和邦妮这样的人
Take the friction out. For guys like me and Bonnie.
也确实让我们在证♥监♥会♥
And led to some pretty close calls with the SEC,
联邦检察面前九死一生…
the U.S. Attorney's Office, the--
我们从没真正被定过罪
Never convicted! We were--
有段时间阿克塞也算是消失了
I mean, Axe was, sort of, in absentia.
我们现在的探索之路跟以前不同了
We're going on a different kind of exploration here.
因为我相信新的氛围能在工作上
Because I believe it'll lead you to be better,
变得更好 而不是更坏
not worse, at your jobs.
我们以前跟着的是一个杀手
We used to work for a killer,
现在这个人却想知道我们的感受
now we've got a guy who wants to know how we "feel."
他为什么需要问我们的建议?
Why is he asking for our guidance?
他不知道自己该做什么吗?
Why doesn't he know what to do?
指给我一座山
Point me at a hill,
下令让我将它夺下
tell me to take the hill.
这才是我需要的总指挥
That's what I want in a general.
我必须承认 阿克塞虽然冷酷无情 但也…
I must admit, Axe's ruthlessness was almost...
令人安心
reassuring.
感觉是争取不下来了
This might not be salvageable.
不然就干脆点 一劳永逸
Maybe we just take the joint down to the rivets.
-从头开始 -不行
-Start over. -Nah.
我们可以扭转局面的
We can turn it around.
我们可以吗?
Can't we?
扭转局面?
Turn it around?
你可以吗?
Can you?
能引导我的人只有你
Well, if anyone can guide me there, it's you.
你就是传说中的魔法调剂不是?
You're the magic sauce, aren't you?
是特别调剂 魔法手艺
Special sauce. Magic touch.
我一般不会紧张 你却能令我紧张
I don't get nervous. You make me nervous.
就好像你能看穿我
Like you can see through me.
我的看家本领 但你也并不紧张
That's a good technique. But you're not nervous.
你故意用魔法调剂这个词
And you said "magic sauce" on purpose
逼我跟你聊起来
to give me the power in the conversation.
你到底想找我♥干♥吗?
What do you want with me?
我就想知道你是不是真这么厉害 你还真是
I wanted to see if you were that good. You are.
现在看这句话真的值得商榷
That's very much up for debate right now.
我不觉得
Not with me.
我看了自己的成绩
I look at my results,
冠军栏上没怎怎么看到我的名字
and I don't see a lot of checkmarks in the win column.
我的人把这整个地方都输没了
My guy lost this whole place.
你的人打下700支本垒打
Guy hits 700 home runs,
却因为球棒有猫腻被抓了
but gets caught bringing a corked bat to plate,
这不能怪你
you can't blame yourself
何况多亏了你他才有那700本垒打
without also taking credit for the 700 dingers.
但一件事直接影响了其他成绩
The one matters more than the other.
这一点我同意
On that, we agree.
你会发现我这儿没有松焦油和软木塞
You'll find no pine tar, no cork,
影射美国职棒休士顿太空人队
该球队长♥期♥陷入作弊丑闻,这里列举的都是其作弊招数
没有被敲瘪了的垃圾桶
no dented garbage cans,
没有被偷的对手暗号♥
no signs stolen here.
行吧 十月先生
Okay, Mr. October.
指美国前棒球队员雷吉·杰克森(Reggie Jackson)
目前是休士顿太空队的特别指导
不过我现在不太满意
But I'm not settling either,
对于我目前的工作表现
for my current level of performance.
有一件事你估计没猜到
And here's one you probably didn't guess.
我从没被指导过
I've never been coached.
我不是说我当运动员时的指导
Not since I was an athlete, I mean.
我是说接受心理指导或高管指导
No therapy, no executive coaching,
没见过心理医生 没见过人生导师
no shrink, no life guru.
但是和你…
But with you--
不 你和我也没有什么
Nah, there is no "with me."
即便我还能像以前一样做事
If I can somehow still do what I used to,
对方如果我不能客观应对
I can't do it with someone unless I have,
我也没办法做指导
or can manufacture, objectivity.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表