剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
in New York? I want to try it
看看它是不是真的灵...
and see if it--
看来某人掉进《天使之心》的兔子洞里了
Whoops. Someone's down the Angel Heart rabbit hole.
1987年的美国新黑色心理恐怖电影
真的 我陷进去了 而且看了这个之后
I am, way down, and it is truly fucking
我的睡眠质量大受影响
with my sleep-wake homeostasis.
当把它一遍一遍从头到尾地看
When you watch it end to end, over and over again,
反而会越看越迷糊
it actually gets less clear.
画面开始不断在脑海里回闪
It starts to slither through your mind
就像电影里的人体蜈蚣那样
like a cinematic human centipede.
你可以这么想 但我是认真的
You could, and I'm not just saying this
因为米基·洛克就是米基·洛克 演员而已
because Mickey Rourke is, well, Mickey Rourke.
美国男演员 在《天使之心》中饰演私♥家♥侦♥探♥哈利·安裘
别再看了
Just stop watching.
是啊 但我必须证明我的理论
Yeah, but I have to prove my theory
一个人要么是天使 要么是恶魔
that everyone is a Harry Angel or a Johnny Favorite.
看来某人就像丽莎·博内特想让全世界忘记
Ugh, some of us are Lisa Bonet trying to make the world
美国女演员 《天使之心》中饰演女主角
她演过丹妮丝·赫克斯特伯一样
forget Denise Huxtable existed.
美国情景喜剧《考斯比一家》中最受欢迎的角色 由丽莎·博内特饰演
菲利普似乎正在公♥司♥里营造一种
Philip seems to be creating
他才是真正的领袖的气氛
a real "leader of men" vibe on the floor.
我为什么要待在这里呢
Why I'm staying in here.
我有些东西要给你看 如果你还有精力的话
I have something for you, if you have the bandwidth.
注意
Heads up.
明天我们整个公♥司♥都要闭门歇业
We're closed tomorrow. Whole operation.
听上去更像是我个人会做的决定
That's really more a me decision
而不是高层下的指示
than a directive from up on high.
明晚在普林斯家有一场全体派对
There's an all-hands tomorrow night at Prince's.
所以并不是你想的那样
So, no, it's not.
虽然明天办公室要空一整天
Office is to remain empty tomorrow
但每个人都要整理思路
while everyone gathers their thoughts.
那这次全体派对的主题是
And the subject of this all-hands is?
到那儿你就知道了
Known upon arrival.
管你还有没有问题
All other questions,
我们压根不在乎
please submit to "Oh, right, we don't give a shit."
我们在那儿见
We'll see you there.
那好吧
Okay, then.
唱的是哪出
What was all that?
他们一直在另一个男人的记忆里
They've been living on borrowed time
苟延残喘
in another man's memories.
还是我们各玩各的时候感觉好得多
It's just so much better when we parallel play.
我求爹爹告奶奶
I appealed to them and I implored them,
但还是被拒绝了
but the answer is no.
只有等全部人就坐后他们才会开始提供服务
No service until the party is fully seated.
不过我拿到了几杯酒
I did get drinks.
真他♥娘♥的♥死板
Parochial fucking posture.
要不告诉他们查克死了 不会来了
We have Chuck declared legally dead,
这样十分钟后
and in ten minutes,
咱们就能吃上肋眼牛排了
we are sawing into bison rib eyes.
你们意下如何
Agreed?
我去叫他
I'll get him.
我明白
I understand.
我真的明白
Again, I understand.
但我还是想当面
But I'd like to meet in person
告诉你我打算怎么做
to tell you what I plan to do about it.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
期待你们的答复
And I await word from your office.
苍了个天 - 我们在吃饭
Jesus Christ. - We're eating.
呃 不是在吃
Well, we're not eating.
我们是在等你过来一块儿吃
We're waiting for you so that we can eat.
艾拉 对我胃口的东西可不会出现在餐桌上
Ira, what I have an appetite for won't arrive on a plate.
我知道 伙计
I know, buddy,
但怒气冲冲地坐在这里对你没有任何好处
but sitting up here seething's no good for you.
你已经下台了 虎落平阳
You've been dinged. You have no momentum.
当下不会有人愿意与你接触的
No one's going to touch you right now.
我知道啊 但上次我感觉找回自我的时候
I'm aware, but the last time I felt like myself
就是在那个议事厅里
was on the floor of that chamber.
无论输赢 我属于那里
Win or lose, it's where I belong.
所以你为什么不能做一回我的查克·博达克
So why can't you act like my Chuck Bodak
美国拳击伤口处理师和教练 曾为著名拳王阿里的教练
替我处理好伤口 以迎接下一回合战斗呢
and close my cut so I can answer the next bell?
有时候优秀的场边助手会在选手不自量力时
Sometimes a good cornerman throws in the towel
替他们扔毛巾认输
when his fighter is too game but overmatched.
你敢这么做试试
Oh, don't you dare.
听着
Look.
只有一桌人全都到齐了才会开始上菜
They won't serve the table until we're all seated,
我可不希望我们中的任何人
and I don't look forward to any of our crew
饿到低血糖
in a hypoglycemic state.
就五分钟 等你们上菜开吃后
Five minutes, and you get your food,
我就回房♥继续打电♥话♥
and then I'm back to the phones.
我想告诉你们
I want to tell you something.
这脆骨绝了 比我吃过的任何食物都要美味
This gristle is as good as anything I've ever ingested.
骚瑞 查克 我抢了你的座
Sorry, Chuck, I snagged your seat.
我都不知道你会跟我们一起吃饭
I didn't know you'd be joining us.
我们每个人都很意外
A surprise to us all.
真的吗 我不信
Oh, I doubt that.
当然 这其中或许有我的道理
Sure, there might have been some rhyme to my reason.
没错 你老爹叫我过来
Oh, yeah, your father called me in
给你提供一些特殊疗法
to offer you my array of special therapies.
利用NAD辅酶增加你的端粒长度
NADs to lengthen your telomeres.
即可青春永驻 我的老弟
And that's the fountain of youth, my man.
如果你觉得这疗法太新奇了 那不如试试PRT
Or if that's too exotic for you, how about some PRT--
"血小板替代疗法"
"platelet replacement therapy"?
只用在你的头皮上打一针
I'll just give you a shot in the scalp,
三个月后你会跟奥斯卡·甘布尔一样发量惊人
you'll be looking like Oscar Gamble in three months.
美国职业棒球运动员 发量王者 发型出众
或者给鸡儿来一针 拥有杰夫·史崔克同款巨根
Or blast you in the cock, now you're Jeff Stryker.
美国色情明星
我可以把你改造成任何你想成为的人
I can remake you into whatever man or woman
男的女的都行 宝贝
that you want to be, cookie.
我既不需要解毒
I'm in need of neither detoxification,
也不需要特约鸡尾酒疗法
nor concierge medical cocktails.
嗯 我在这些方面
Mm. I'll be the judge,
可是权威
jury, and executioner on that one.
我已经有定论了
And I've already rendered my verdict.
看你都虚成什么样了 - 噢
Look at that pallor. - Oh.
我们要让你重振雄风
We're just going to fire up your frank and beans.
让你每天都有使不完的劲儿
You're going to be like mnh-mnh!
你为什么不听医生的意见呢 儿子
Why don't you listen to the Doc, son.
我们都能用些现代的灵丹妙药给自己补补
We all could use a little modern-day Geritol.
尤其是你更需要 - 不 没那工夫
Especially you. - Nope. No time.
我得回房♥间了
I have to get back to the room.
很高兴看到你们上菜了
I'm glad you've got your repast.
让服务生把我的那份送到房♥间去就行
Just, uh, have them send mine up.
我知道了 不过你怎么
I see, now, why... why are you in...
怎么急着要回房♥间
in such a hurry to get back to your room?
楼上有佳人等候吗
You got yourself a wonderful lady up there?
如果是这样 医生有特别的 呃
Huh? If so, the Doc has a special, uh...
是电♥话♥ 老爹 我要打电♥话♥
Calls, Dad. Making calls.
我让他好好放松 他不肯听
I told him to give it a rest. He doesn't listen.
成年人会肠绞痛吗
Can adults be colicky?
不会 等等 你以为那是什么意思
No. Wait, what do you think that means?
说等等 暴躁 心情不好 就像你现在
Wait, cranky, out of sorts, like you are right now.
我没有肠绞痛
I'm not colicky.
心情不好 我能接受 很正常
Out of sorts, I'll allow, sure.
居然还暴躁 靠
And a little cranky. Fuck.
快哄哄我 我需要奶嘴奶瓶和毯子
Give me a Binky and a blankie and a bottle, please.
酒保 来份加啤威士忌
Bartender, can I get a boilermaker?
杯子里不要放啤酒
Only instead of beer,
换成婴幼儿奶粉
can you throw baby formula in that tumbler?
玛斐 你总能逗我笑
You always cheer me up, Mafee.
我很高兴 你把每周的约会改成今天
So glad you could switch our weekly to tonight.
明天 我要参加一场全员会议
Tomorrow, I have to go to an all-hands
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表