剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
And he's some of those things.
头脑还聪明
But he's smart.
让人赞叹啊
Fascinating.
不管何如 就运动品牌而言
Anyhoozit, when it comes to sports brands,
市场对原因的记忆转瞬即逝
the market has a short memory for causes,
却能把数字铭刻在史
a long one for numbers.
普林斯应该是知道的
Prince would know that.
市场那套他早就了然于心了
He'd have that knowledge baked in.
我找到了五个比拉斯科规模更小
I've found five less-established brands
但背后更脏的品牌
that're dirtier than Rask.
我预计 由于受拉斯科的影响
I expect similar brands like that will fall a little,
类似品牌的股价会降一阵子
in sympathy with Rask,
但情况会有多糟呢
but how much worse can it get?
远比你能想象的糟
Much worse.
这是我找到的所有问题 简直是日暮途穷
All sorts of egregious shit I'd spell out,
简直说不出口
except I hate spelling things out loud.
这感觉就跟明知自己正确
Almost as much as I hate being right
却无从证明一样的乏力讨厌
and not being able to prove it.
那就是金钱的意义 能作证据
That's what the money is, proof.
我们把整个板块蚕食干净吧
Let's mukbang the whole sector.
不 还是暂缓
No. Hold off for now.
阿克塞领导时 这或许大能奏效
This initiative would have worked under Axe,
但普林斯却有不同的权衡和优先考虑
but Prince has different priorities.
他追求的似乎不仅仅是利润
He seems to be after more than profits here.
所以呢 你是想说"他是个善良 聪明的人
So what, are you saying, "He's a kind man,
他有他的计划 有深思熟虑"吗
a wise man, he has plans, he has wisdom?"
因为那会使城市天翻地覆
'Cause vom city at that.
这我说不准 但我知道他不是阿克塞
I don't know yet, but I know he's not Axe.
我们运作的方式已非往日了
We're operating differently now.
梅森碳能公♥司♥也不是我们
Mase Carb's not going to be
唯一面临的阻力了
the siloed resistance anymore.
所以我们要信任这人吗
So we're gonna trust this guy?
我们静观其变 暂时妥协
We're throwing in. For now.
直到获得更多信息
Until we have more information.
坚守岗位
Stay on mission.
罗兹司法部长
Attorney General Rhoades,
我完全不懂你为什么要主动介入
I'm at a total loss as to why you've involved yourself in
租户及物业管理委员会
negotiations between our Tenants and Property Management Board
与门卫及保管工会 两方间的协商谈判
and the Doormen's and Custodial Union.
所有涉及本州成员的事务
All matters involving members of this state
都在我的职权范围内
are within my purview,
自然也包括你们两个优秀组织间的谈判
and that includes both your fine organizations.
尤其这次谈判还事关那些
But especially when it concerns those who are often
经常被权贵践踏的人的切身利益
trod upon by the powerful and wealthy.
所以我来帮他们辩护
So I have lent them my voice
并将我的办公室用作谈判场地
and my office as venue.
好吧 虽然他们根本不需要
Well, much as they don't need it,
- 我觉着不用 - 不需要吗
- I guess it's fine. - They don't?
对 我计划增加百分之二的管理费
No. I was already prepared to offer a two-percent increase
这是他们值得的
in management fees. They've earned it.
百分之二 很好的提议...
Two percent, that'd be great...
杜里奥 等等
Uh, Duilio, please.
请允许我先发言
Allow me.
百分之二跟小偷行径也没差了
Two percent is theft.
你不如直接抢劫 扒了他们的口袋
Might as well pick their fucking pockets.
那些可是在保护你安然熟睡的勇敢灵魂啊
These are the brave souls who protect you in your slumber.
如果董事会不同意增加百分之五
If this board won't agree to five percent,
那么这场谈判的本质就是一场剥削做戏
then these negotiations are nothing but a cruel charade.
恕我们无法接受
No dice.
就因为他说的吗 他是巴西尼吗
Because he said? He's Barzini?
《教父》中柯里昂家族的主要对手 第二大黑♥手♥党♥领袖
拉扎拉先生...
Well, Mr. Lazarra...
嗯 我知道巴德·拉扎拉是谁
Yeah, I know who Bud Lazarra is
也知道他在这城市坐拥多少财富
and how much real estate he owns in this city.
但你也许不知道 我们代表了这里的居民
What you might not know is, I speak for the residents.
我们不会付钱的
And we're not paying.
你的脸是晒伤 冻伤还是酒精喝成的
Sunburn, windburn, or whiskey?
三者结合
It's all three.
冲浪 跑马 还有格兰威特威士忌
Surf, turf, and Glenlivet.
我们中大多数人都因新冠而逃离了城市
Most of us skipped town for Covid.
浅举几例 汉普顿 韦尔 加勒比地区
Here the Hamptons, Vail, Caribbean.
他们甚至允许资产最为富有的人
They even let some especially high-net-worth
进入新西兰
individuals into New Zealand.
因此 门卫的工作量简直降到了最轻
So the doormen had the easiest workday they've ever seen.
先生 这就是问题所在啊
Ah, sir, this is the problem exactly.
像你们这样富得流油的居民
Wealthy residents like yourselves
安安全全地去了度假别♥墅♥避难
retreated to the comfort of their many vacation homes,
把他们的助手抛在身后
leaving their helpers behind,
继续守卫他们空荡荡的公♥寓♥楼
guarding their empty apartments,
将性命赤♥裸♥裸地暴露在
fully exposed at the very epicenter of a pandemic
这当代前所未有的流行病爆发的中心
unparalleled in modern history.
你欠他们太多了
You stand in their debt.
我感到奇怪的是 我们尽忠职守的门卫
I find it curious that our doormen
并没有亲自对我们提及这些需求
hadn't thought to bring this up themselves.
只有你 打着他们的旗号♥高谈阔论
And then you show up, flinging your shit all around
如同动物园的大猩猩耀武扬威
like a chimpanzee at the zoo.
我早就听说过你的精彩演讲 罗兹
I've heard about your theatrics, Rhoades.
但可惜 你在这里不会收获任何掌声
But you'll receive no applause here
因为我有更重要的事情要处理
'cause I've got better things to do.
就这样吗
That's it?
拉扎拉先生走了 会议就结束了
The meeting's done when Lazarra is.
那是不对的 这不对
That was wrong. This is wrong.
对啊 他们凭什么那样瞧不起你们
Yeah. I mean how can they shortside you like that?
- 百分之二打发叫花子吗 - 不是他们 是你
- I mean, two percent? - Not them. You.
他们给的提案已经能让大家满意了
They agreed to a bump that would make my guys glad,
但现在我们屁都没争取到
but now we're getting zilch.
那你是让我袖手旁观
You would have me sit back
看你们被捉弄咯
and let them take us for a ride, then?
满足于远低于你们应得的补偿吗
Settle for less than your union deserves?
- 不可能 - 那你有什么好建议
- No way. - What do you propose?
我认为你的人可以开始罢♥工♥抗♥议♥了
I think it's time for your boys to go on strike.
不可能 我不能逼他们离开
Uh-huh. No way. I can't make them go out.
尤其他们还摆出了一个不错的条件
Not when there's a real offer on the table.
我...
I...
听着 先生
Look, man.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
我是带着那根该死的胡萝卜来的 知道吗
I led with the goddamn carrot, you know?
即"胡萝卜和大棒" 一种奖励与惩罚并存的激励政策
我们得戮力同心 朝一个方向前进
Let's just keep going in that direction, together.
那你得给我看看那根大棒啊
You're gonna have to show me the stick.
大棒
Ah, the stick.
那就是其他机构的职责了
Well, that is wielded by other agencies.
你知道财税部吗
The DTF, you know?
州税务和财政部门
The state Department of Taxation and Finance.
专查你和你手下所享受的那些
All that unreported income from holiday tips
未申报的度假小费收入
you and your boys enjoy.
我会试着阻拦他们 但总有一天
I'll try to fight 'em off, but at some point,
我不得不调查你们
I'll have to investigate
甚至其他每一个服务工会
and widen the scope to every other service union,
让他们知道 一切起源于门卫
letting them know that the pattern started with the doormen.
这对你的社交生活一定大有裨益
Which should do wonders for your social lives.
你真行
Jesus.
是啊 没错
Yeah. Well.
就像我说的
Like I said,
我会试着拦住他们
I'll try to fight 'em off,
不过既然你问到了大棒 我就告诉你
but you were asking about the stick, and that's it.
其威力之大 能粉碎你的头骨呢
The one that's going to crack you across the skull.
所以...
So...
所以
So,
我想我们会罢♥工♥的
I guess we're on strike.
利婉算了下数据
Rian ran the numbers.
存在更有利可图的方式 能在同一领域
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表