剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
没时间多说了
No time for long shots.
什么时候再聊
Eh, maybe we'll speak again.
加油
Cheers.
我们真的需要这种人吗
Do we really need that fucking guy?
没办法
Sadly, we do.
在这个领域找不到更好的了
He's the best in the space.
这个又小 又稀缺的领域
A very small, rarified space.
看看他还和谁谈话了
Find out who else he's talking to.
- 把这些谈话 - 搞黄吗
- And make those talks... - Go south?
然后他无路可走只能投靠我们了吗
So he has nowhere else to go but crawling back to us?
- 差不多 - 我去办
- More or less. - I'm on it.
你们一起吧
Be on it together.
- 额 这个 - 你认真的吗
- Yeah, about that... - Are you serious?
一个骗子和一个想成为会计师的私♥家♥侦♥探♥联手打击犯罪
你想我们当《老千大拍档》吗
You want us to be your Tenspeed and Brown Shoe?
电视剧《致命武器》里的搭档
我会说是默塔夫和里格斯了 但没错
I'd have gone with Murtaugh and Riggs, but, yes.
是这个意思
I am.
最新消息
News on the land.
所有的线索都指向同一个地方
All the entities track back to the same address.
究竟是谁呢
Who're we talking about?
哦
Oh.
纽约著名房♥地♥产♥商
山姆·勒夫拉克的崇拜者找到了
Our Sam LeFrak wannabe has surfaced.
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome, welcome.
陶德·克拉科夫
Todd Krakow.
看来华盛顿的生活对你来说太苦了
I see life in the Beltway was a real sacrifice for you.
很荣幸效命于此
It was an honor to serve,
但说实话 我更喜欢在私营部门
but, frankly, I rather enjoy being back in the private sector.
我太想念不用做报告的日子了
I missed not having to report to anyone.
我们得对彼此负责
We're all accountable to each other
我们都被重力吊在一根绳上
and tethered to this rock by gravity.
如果你花点时间呆在这一下
If you take the time to be in the moment...
你都能感觉到地球运动
right there, you can even feel the Earth move.
歌♥曲《I feel the Earth move怦然心动》
♪我感觉天空摇摇欲坠♪
I feel the sky tumbling down.
嗯
Mmm.
感觉真的棒 确实
Goddamn that felt good. Yeah.
内阁会议的时候可不敢这么做
Couldn't do that in a Cabinet meeting.
除了美国总统可以 但也就那样
POTUS could, but that was it.
是什么风把你给吹来了
So, is, uh, that what brings you here?
不会是哪个房♥地♥产♥特殊目的并购公♥司♥
Wouldn't be a certain real estate SPAC
很快要公开募股了吧
set to IPO soon?
并不是说我加入了 正式的
Not that I'm involved, officially.
不是 你大胆想
No. I want you to think bigger.
大胆想 真的吗
"Bigger?" Really?
加入我的竞标
Join my bid.
我们都认同一件事
We agree on one thing: New York would be
纽约会是下届奥♥运♥的最佳东道主
a superb host for the next Olympics.
我不仅相信 我还刚好是一个
Not only am I a believer, I also happen to be
有大量资金收♥购♥土地的合作伙伴
a highly capitalized partner to buy land with,
我能与市和州联♥系♥取得进展
to make inroads with the city and state
能赢得委员会支持
to help win over the Commission.
委员会吗
The Commission? Hmm.
只要雇了柯林·德拉赫的人才能做到
Only a man with Colin Drache in his employ can achieve that.
- 他加入了吗 - 今天刚见面
- Do you have him? - Met today.
明天还会见 你觉得怎么样
Seeing him again tomorrow. So what do you think?
不行 话太多了
That's a no. Too many words.
为什么我们要为失误吵架
Why fight over possession of the fumble
我们本来可以是一队的
when we can both be on the same team?
我希望有迈克·普林斯这类人做合伙人
I'd love a Mike Prince-type onboard as a partner,
但你得知道 我要领导这场战斗
but, just so you know, I'm QB'ing this baby.
你想要什么
What are you going for, huh?
在财政部遭到断崖式打击之后
Rehab your public image after that precipitous fall
恢复你的公众形象
from Treasury?
重振你在曼哈顿的名声
Reboot your Manhattan bona fides?
上电视
Get on TV?
认识年轻辣妹
Meet chicks?
你说你要什么 我会让你变得焕然一新
You tell me what it is, and I'll help build the new you.
不 我觉得你做不到
No, I don't think you get it.
一旦我们公开募股 并买♥♥下这些财产
Once we IPO and close on these properties...
我知道我拿不到你在史岱文森镇的地
and I can see I'm not gonna get your piece
我也不需要
near Stuy Town, but I don't need it...
我可以直接跳到获得建造体育馆许可这一步
I skip right through the permits to build a new stadium.
你们竞标里有吗 我想没有
Does your bid have one of those? Didn't think so.
有了它 我能负责奥♥运♥
With it, I land the Games,
然后这个城市里我想要什么都有
and then I can have whatever I want in this town.
所以如果你想参加我的竞标
So if you want to be a part of my bid,
给我一个确切的报价
then make me a real offer.
当我明天宣布他们上市的时候
That starts with buying a major block of shares
先买♥♥下大部分股票
when they IPO tomorrow and I announce.
不然 你就只能排大队等着入场券了
Otherwise, you may end up having to wait in line to get tickets
和那些平民百姓一样
like the Commoners.
你想象得到吗
Can you imagine?
通常 是时候在桌子另一边的人
Usually this is the part where the guy on the other side
开始屈身 呼气 吹气了
of the desk flexes, huffs, puffs
做出模糊又严重的威胁
and makes vague but serious threats.
我不会这样开战
I don't go to war that way.
我直接开战
I just go to war.
准备好了出发吗
You ready to get going?
早就出发了
Already going.
有个我们以前一起工作的人
There's a guy we used to work with
可以跟在柯林旁边
who can follow Colin around,
深入了解他的数据和历史
do a deep dive into his data and history,
然后找出能让他兴奋的原因
and find out exactly what makes him tick.
先不要讨论这个黑色行动
Let's put a pin in black bag ops
这可能会让我们丢了生意还得进监狱
that'll put us right out of business and maybe into jail.
除非到特定时间
Unless and until such time as.
好吧
Fine.
走吗
Shall we?
- 你意思是 - 他说一起的
- You mean...? - He said "together."
我懂了
I'm aware.
来我工作的地方吧
Come to where I'm working.
我还没和普林斯并肩作战的时候
When I'm not riding shotgun with Prince,
那是我的地盘
it's where I'm set up.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
识别最佳个人以促进社会变革的视觉工具
你没看过功率映射图吗
You've never seen a power map?
看过 只是
Naturally. Just...
好奇你从哪儿弄来这些信息的
wondering where the hell you got this information.
欢迎来到二十一世纪 瓦格纳
Welcome to the 21st century, Wags.
我就是你的向导
I will be your guide.
我们有柯林·德拉赫的商业联♥系♥
We have Colin Drache's business associates,
亲密伴侣 常出现的地方
romantic partners, places he frequents,
选的古龙水
cologne of choice...
迪奥旷野
Dior Sauvage!
怪不得像猪栏的臭味老围着他转
So that was the stench hovering around him like Pig-Pen.
早上十点以前喷古龙水的男人信不得
We can't trust a man who wears cologne before 10 a.m.
我们必须相信
We have to. By using this,
用这个 我们能确定他的影响范围
we'll determine his spheres of influence,
找出他想要什么
figure out what he wants,
然后能识别出他的倾向
and then we'll be able to identify which way he's leaning.
我虽然一点都不想夸你 斯科特
I hate to give you even an ounce of satisfaction, Scooter,
但这真♥他♥妈♥酷
but this is pretty fucking cool.
那是当然 这可是我做的
Of course it's cool. I made it.
但坏消息是 这只是个开始
But sadly, it's just a start.
果然科林的大部分关系都在欧洲
Not surprised to see the bulk of Colin's network's in Europe.
是的 很多欧洲有很多相似的城市
Yeah. Lot of likely cities in Europe, though.
我们确实有些年轻员工
We do have these kids who work here.
活力四射 有时候烦的要命
Very energetic, sometimes annoying.
一条著名广♥告♥中约翰·霍奇曼假装自己是笔记本电脑
他们能把约翰·霍奇曼弄得像苹果电脑
So PC, they make John Hodgeman look like an iMac.
我们应该用这些人了
We should use them.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表