剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
尽管你已经没有谈判的机会了
though I'd say you've waived the chance to negotiate.
我之前以为你不一样
I somehow thought you were different.
但你的做法让我想起
But your approach reminds me a lot
被你夺走公♥司♥的那个人
of the man whose office you took.
可能是你的行为导致
It's possible you bring out a similar reaction
完全不同的两个人 同样的反应
in wildly disparate individuals.
我打倒你之后 吸你血的时候
I'll think it over when I drink your blood
我再好好考虑一下
after decapitating you.
对那些不懂谦逊的人来说 接受损失很难
Accepting loss is hard for those who lack humility.
但现实是
But here's a reality check.
你和市政进行了土地交易
You have deals with the City on land,
但你的收♥购♥项目面临清算
but your SPAC is liquidated
你没有资本去完成交易
and you don't have the capital to close.
我的投资者像温索普
My investors dumped me like Winthorpe
《颠倒乾坤》中两人在橙汁期货交易下跌时果断放手
和比利·瓦伦丁放弃橙汁一样抛弃了我
and Billy Ray Valentine in the orange juice pit.
那毕竟是别人的钱
That's the problem with other people's money.
他们随时可以拿回去
They can take it away from you.
所以 你要么自掏腰包
So, you'll either go into your pocket...
花十几亿美元在纽约市
For a billion dollars of New York fucking real estate
买♥♥一块市长公开反对分区的地皮吗
that you got the mayor to oppose zoning changes on?!
算了吧
Don't think so.
我还想当富人
I like being rich.
而不是像特朗普那样
Not gonna end up like Trump.
或者你可以
Or you'll...
和你合作
Partner with you.
好吧
Fine.
暂时忘记吸你血的事 我们在统一阵营
Forget drinking your blood, I'll stand with you instead.
我会把土地指定给你
I'll assign the deeds to you,
你和你的投资者来付钱
you and your investors pay.
我现在是领导了
And I'll be starting QB.
行啊 好的
That's fine. It's fine.
只要让查克·罗兹吃到苦头就好
Just know we'll be spitting in Chuck Rhoades's eye.
别担心
Hey, don't worry.
我会打倒他的
I'll handle him.
我不敢相信 你来了
I can't fucking believe it. Here you are.
我以为 "在他们公♥司♥搞垮我们公♥司♥之后
I thought, "There's no way Taylor would think our dinner's
泰勒不可能认为还能继续和我共进晚餐"
still on after their firm destroyed my goddamn company."
但你来了
But here you are.
对于首次公募的事我很抱歉
It's unfortunate the way the IPO went,
收♥购♥也凉了
that the SPAC is zeroed out.
我知道有人警告过你们了
I understand you were warned not to launch it.
一边是工作 一边是私人情感 我觉得不相关
One is business, the other personal. I don't see the linkage.
你觉得你可以像往常一样坐在我对面
You thought you could just sit across from me, enjoying those
吃白菜锅贴 而我的生活四分五裂
bok choy pot stickers, while my life is falling apart,
因为你和你的公♥司♥的原因吗
because of you and the company you help run?
我就说你是个该死的电子人
I knew you were a fucking cyborg.
我想过让你一个人坐在那里
And I thought about letting you sit there
一个人吃
and put the pieces together on your own.
但我就想来看看
But I had to see for myself just how devoid
你是有多反♥人♥类♥
of all human understanding you are.
我
I...
西班牙来势汹汹
Spain's coming hard.
他们不知道怎么说服了皇家马德里的管理人
They somehow convinced Real Madrid's manager
给德拉赫上足球课
to give Drache soccer lessons,
为了赢得他对马德里的支持
all to win him over to the Madrid effort.
说明他们发现什么对他最重要
Meaning they figured out what matters to him.
这不难 他为肌萎缩侧索硬化募集了几百万
Wasn't hard. Guy raises millions for ALS.
所以我们来出钱
So we back up the Brinks truck,
去治疗疾病
help cure a disease,
让这家伙成为英雄
and the guy becomes a hero.
科林对马德里不感兴趣
And Colin never walks onto Madrid's pitch.
我突然想吃炸丸子
I'm have a sudden craving for croquetas.
你想下单吗
Want to put in an order?
当然 给我看看菜单
Sure. Pull up a menu.
亚历克莎 放我最喜欢的歌♥单
Alexa, play my faves playlist.
播放亚马逊音乐最喜欢的歌♥单
Playlist faves on Amazon music.
你的歌♥单里有这首歌♥
You put this song on your playlist?
别告诉我你对哈里·查宾有什么意见
Don't tell me you have a problem with Harry Chapin.
不 我只是没发现你还有点品味
No, I just didn't realize you had any taste.
谢谢
Thanks.
吧
I think.
♪在我离开的时候♪
While I was away
♪他在我了解以前 一直在说话 随着他长大♪
And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew.
这首歌♥
This song.
我还做儿子的时候 就打动我
It used to hit me as the son.
我现在做父亲了 它还能打动我
Now it hits me as the father.
♪猫在摇篮里面♪
And the cat's in the cradle.
你呢
You?
都打动
Both.
♪到时我们会相聚♪
But we'll get together then
♪你知道 到时我们会共度好时光♪
You know we'll have a good time then
我之前说 我能接受我们所做的事情
I said I was fine with what we did,
可能我看得不够清楚
but maybe I didn't see it through.
从人的角度 带来的损失
The associated loss, in human terms.
我没有预见到全部可能的结果
I didn't see all the possible outcomes.
玛斐离开公♥司♥之后
After Mafee left the firm,
我总认为我们是伯德和魔术师
I always thought of us as Bird and Magic.
球场上争个你死我活
Kill each other on the court,
赛季结束了 还是最好的朋友
but best friends in the off-season.
我们接受的训练是
We were never trained to
不去担心意外的后果
be worried about unintended consequences.
胜利才是最重要的
The win was all that mattered,
我们的成功只能加强这个认知
and our success only reinforced that idea.
我说 "我们接受的训练" 但是事实上
I say "we were trained," but in truth,
大部分的培训都是我做的
I did most of that training,
所以我猜 我企图劝他们收手 显得很笨拙
which is why I guess my attempt to undo it was clumsy.
不只怪你 甚至基本不怪你
The blame isn't just, or even mostly, on you.
我一直不断被吸引回这种短期游戏
I keep getting sucked back into the short game,
我答应过自己 不再做这种事
and I promised myself I wouldn't do that anymore.
说真的 你的短期游戏 是其他人的长♥期♥游戏
To be fair, your short game is everyone else's long game.
这么说 更让人失望
That only makes it more disappointing.
接下来 你要
So then what actions are you
我们要做点什么 修复这一切吗
are we going to take to rectify it?
- 我们又见面了 - 游戏变了
- Here we are again. - The game has changed.
我们还是需要在曼哈顿建体育馆
We need to put the stadium in Manhattan after all.
- 不花市政一分钱 - 交通拥堵呢
- Built at no cost to the city. - What about the congestion?
经济适用房♥ 对环境的影响
Affordable housing? Impact on the environment?
按照他的做法 这都不是个问题
None of that will be a problem the way he's going to do it.
可持续发展 目的重塑 前沿
Sustainable. Repurposable. Cutting edge.
这样一来 如何让我不显得朝令夕改
And how am I not gonna look like a flip-flopper?
你会显得是个杰出的谈判者
You're gonna look like a brilliant negotiator.
你前所未有地
You have leveraged the real estate community
利用了房♥地♥产♥行业 集结起来
to band together to build low-income housing
建造低收入群体住♥宅♥
unlike the City has seen before.
- 站在最前沿 - 因为首先会建造...
- State-of-the-art. - Because first it's gonna be.
没错 运动村
Yes. Athletes' quarters.
建造过程 花费市政最少的钱
Built at the lowest possible cost to the city,
雇佣我们最好的建筑商之一
by one of our great builders.
你是说 如果你赢了 查克·罗兹会很痛苦
You mean if you win, Chuck Rhoades suffers?
侮辱性极强
Humiliations galore.
- 巴德·拉扎拉要加入 - 不仅如此
- Bud Lazzara's on board? - Not only that,
我们拥有场馆和附近的土地
we have the site and surrounding property,
还有健康的资金链去完成项目
and a healthy war chest to close on it with.
更重要的是 我向你承诺 还有人见证
Most importantly, you have my word and a witness.
让奥♥运♥会开始吧
Then let the Games begin.
你可能需要注意脚下
Might want to watch your step.
地板上都是血
There's blood all over the floor.
看来扼杀我们首轮公开融♥资♥还不够
Guess it wasn't good enough you killed our IPO.
你们还要给我们来一个倒头椿
You just had to do a stiff fucking pile driver
格斗动作 将对手的头夹在大腿之间
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表