剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Last time I had a roommate
是查克 席恩在马里布希望山庄时
was Chuck Sheen at Promises in Malibu.
《好汉两个半》水火不相容的主演和制片人
我也没有舍友
I don't have a roommate either.
我需要
I needed...
我需要思考
I needed to think.
或者干脆什么都不想
Or not think.
你到底为什么焦虑 你才十二岁
What are you stressing over? You're 12.
想聊聊吗
You want to talk it out?
冷知识
Unpopular opinion:
年轻人更容易焦虑
Youth makes stress worse, not better.
我不知道我做的事情
Like, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing
有没有意义
with a certain work matter.
我不知道该不该相信自己
I don't know if I should trust myself.
真是个大问题 所以你开始吃奇多
Ah, a real problem. Thus, the Cheetos.
没错
Yeah.
我发现超音有一些不对劲的地方
I found something on Hypersonic, and it's bad.
非常不好 很不好
Full on, not good, bad.
但是泰勒并不想听我说
But Taylor doesn't want to hear that shit.
她说的已经很清楚了
That's been made abundantly clear.
所以我不知道该怎么办
So I don't know what to do.
我已经施压了
I've already pushed.
他们都是天才 而我只有十二岁
They're the genius, and I'm 12.
但这一次 他们错了
But this time they're wrong.
有什么我可以砍掉的交易吗
Is there a trade I can kill?
太晚了 已经锁定了
Too late. It's locked.
真正懂投资的人
People who really know about investing...
我不是说
and I'm not talking about
像我这种鸡尾酒会上的常客
cocktail party expert bullshitters like me,
我是指真的投资人
I mean real operators...
位置越高
say, the bigger the position,
调查时的压力就越大
the more stress there is on the research.
如果调查出来什么不好的事
And if that research shows a crack,
最好尽快行动
you better fucking act on it ASAP.
如果你当时没有反应过来 就会死得很难看
If you freeze in the moment, you're a corpse.
我可以为你这么做 但现实是
I can do it for you, but the truth is,
你不能让你老板栽跟头
you can't let your boss eat a giant shitburger.
最后 他们会指责你
In the end, they will blame you.
你必须要有自己告诉泰勒的勇气
You've got to have the courage to tell Taylor yourself.
这是不是你对冲赌注的一种方法
Is this like a way for you to sort of hedge your bet?
这个地方
This place?
因为之前我谈恋爱
Because I was in a relationship a while back.
我们同居了
We moved in together,
但我们各有一个锁起来的文件柜
but we each kept a locked-drawer file cabinet
美其名曰为了隐私和独♥立♥
in the name of privacy and independence.
后来我们开始猜忌
Some real Edgar Allan Poe shit started happening
对方的柜子里有什么
about what was in each other's drawer.
我不是说这是最后分手的原因
I'm not going to say that's why it didn't work out...
但就是分手了
but it didn't work out.
我是想说
I guess I'm saying,
工作中可以规避风险 但在交往中不行
hedging's for work, not this.
如果可以重来 我会把柜子打开
And if I do it again, it'll be open drawers only.
不会上锁
Not locked.
是的
Yeah.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
刚才变天了
The whole world just blew up.
请你别看我发亮的皮肤
I need you to look past my glowing complexion
专心听该听的东西
and focus on what you need to hear.
你做的事没有逻辑依据
You're not acting on logic.
那我在做什么
What am I acting on?
被嫉妒冲昏头脑
Jealousy.
超音投资全完蛋了
The Hypersonic investment is totally fucked,
我们也是
and so are we.
怎么就完蛋了
Fucked how?
一家叫其他名字的小型航♥空♥航♥天♥公♥司♥
A small aerospace company of a different name...
是超音的幌子
a front for Hypersonic...
秘密测试了那项技术
secretly tested the technology.
发现它会让超平流层大幅度增压
This highly pressurized super stratosphere shit.
- 所以呢 - 道尔顿分压定律
- And? - Dalton's Law,
格雷姆定律 亨利定律
Graham's Law, Henry's Law.
技术和航♥空♥生理
There are major problems
都存在很严重的问题
with their tech and aviation physiology.
飞行高度上的静态压力
Static pressure at the altitude they fly,
会导致肺动脉高血压
resulting in pulmonary hypertension,
血凝块 血栓
clotting, embolisms.
他们在尝试解决 但也需要很多年
They're trying to fix it, but it'll take years.
当人们意识到这些后...
And when people find out...
你看这里
Here.
只能用"糟糕"来形容
Then "bad" is the right word.
这个链接很隐蔽吗
How deep is this link buried?
你怎么现在才找到它
It took you long enough to find it.
别想把锅甩给我
Don't even think about pinning this "garbahge" on me.
我感觉到了不对劲
I felt the spidey senses tingling.
我想找你说
I tried to come to you.
你当时疯了一样要投航♥空♥领域
You were having some space cowboy moment.
你是对的 妈的
You're right. Crap.
我被那个崇拜查克叶格的飞机驾驶员迷住了
I got sucked in by that Chuck Yeager-wannabe flyboy.
现在我发现了 以后其他人也会发现的
If I found it, everyone else will.
很快
Soon.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
我们一旦开始行动 就会提醒市场
The second we make a move, we'll alert the market.
人们很快就会
It'll take a split second to connect the dots
把我们和预测模型 和奥♥运♥会 和超音联♥系♥起来
from us to MPC to the Olympics back to Hypersonic.
股价会狂跌到
This fucking stock will go down to a price
连公♥司♥办公设备和电♥话♥都保不住
that represents the company's office furniture and phones.
没有卖♥♥出而不严重亏损的方法
There's no way to trade out without taking a massive loss.
是的
Yeah, no.
但拖着更糟
But sitting on it could be even worse.
总之我们会元气大伤
We're gutting ourselves either way.
♪我出身布鲁克林♪
Yeah Yeah, I'm out that Brooklyn
♪来到翠贝卡区 跟德尼罗做邻居♪
Now I'm down in Tribeca. Right next to De Niro
♪但我永远属于街头♪
But I'll be 'hood forever
♪我在这里成名 我到哪里都行♪
And since I made it here, I can make it anywhere
♪没有人不爱我 无论何处♪
Yeah, they love me. Everywhere
- 抱歉闯进来 - 联♥系♥不到你
- Sorry to barge. - Couldn't reach you.
不想被打扰 关机是有原因的
Didn't want to be reached. The phone was off for a reason.
♪走向我的藏身处 州府街560号♥♪
Took it to my stash spot, 560 State Street
♪那时在厨房♥制毒 像西蒙斯做糕点一样♪
Catch me in the kitchen like a Simmons whippin' pastry
纽约申办奥♥运♥会
And so it's clear that there was a conspiracy
明显有阴谋
to bring the Games to New York
为了最大利益 不管用什么卑劣手段
by whatever underhanded method was deemed most expedient.
如果知道涉嫌违法
Had we known,
我们在场所有人
and I speak for all of us on this stage,
原本都不会参与进来
we never would have been party to such malfeasance.
没错
Yes.
我们知道是迈克尔·普林斯领头
We know Michael Prince led the effort
他自己也参与了这些活动
and engaged in these actions by himself.
这群人并不知情
These men and women were unknowingly brought in
就被卷入高层级的贿赂行动
to an attempt to commit bribery at a very high level.
你在开玩笑吧 迈克
You got to be kidding me, Mike.
安迪 这纯属胡扯
It's B.S., Andy.
每个背叛你的朋友
Every friend who betrayed you,
我都会找到他们 把他们活剥了
I'll hunt each and every one of them down and skin them alive.
因为我想这么做 为你我愿意
I'll do it because I want to, and I'll do it for you.
我很感激 但不必 我还用得上他们
Yeah, I appreciate it, but no. I'm going to need them later.
我知道情况不妙
Look, this is bad,
但在国际体委宣布前都不算结束
but it's not over till the ICS says it is.
我要跟卡特琳娜谈谈
I need to talk to Katerina.
谢谢
Thanks.
多拉尔·比尔都不能帮我把它悄悄卖♥♥掉
Not even Dollar Bill could help me pawn it off anonymously.
没人要这支股吗 斯巴坦·艾夫斯呢
No one wanted the block? Spartan-Ives?
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表