剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Could fire half my staff.
州长 我与你是长♥期♥的朋友和同盟
Governor, I am a longtime friend and ally,
而迈克·普林斯是
while Mike Prince is...
这话我只跟你说 我告诉他 他是走狗屎运了
Between us, I told him he's mostly shit out of luck.
太好了 所以你跟我对此看法一样
Perfect. So you're with me on this.
我是这么告诉普林斯的
That's what I told Prince.
而事实可能就是这样
And it might be true.
听着 我知道在这件事上我怎么也得
Listen, I know I got to take a flume ride
跟你们两疯子其中一个趟趟浑水
with one of you two lunatics on this.
我只是还没决定要跟谁一起作胜利的一方
I just haven't decided who I win with yet.
而且你们都更需要我
And you both need me more,
所以终于掌握权在我手里
so I finally got my balls back.
你能听到那些球叮当响的声音吗
Can you hear 'em clank?
就像钹敲出《饥饿如狼》那歌♥的声音那样大
Loud as the cymbal crashes on "Hungry Like the Wolf."
但是也许这不是需要
But perhaps this isn't a decision
展示内心强大而做出的决定
that requires a great show of inner steel.
可能仅仅需要记得
Perhaps it merely requires remembering
我们两个都是为了服务人♥民♥
that we, both of us, serve the people.
而迈克·普林斯那宏大的计划不是服务人♥民♥
And Mike Prince's grand plan, it doesn't really serve them.
我们知道这些
We know this.
你可能知道这个
You may know this.
但是我可能需要更具有说服力的东西
But I may need a little more convincing.
我有个请求
I have an ask.
淡水河谷矩形项链 卡地亚爱钻石项链 卡地亚三位一体耳环 卡地亚三位一体戒指 淡水河谷拉撒路戒指 淡水河谷包袖手镯 Mejuri羊角面包圆顶戒指 Mejuri波士顿圆顶包袖手镯 Mejuri绘制电缆链手链 金莎丽赫什伯格切割色 二代威乐吉凝胶美甲 罗兰瑜伽服上衣 卡地亚坦克手表 伊娃编织手链 卡地亚钱包 Safiyaa裤子 Aquazzura高跟鞋
我需要你参与新的人员招聘
I need your input on a new hire.
交易员 项目管理经理 还是分♥析♥员
Trader, PM, or analyst?
律师
Lawyer.
我需要对立方的一个人
I need one from the other side
能抄近路接近立法者
to break trail with city and state lawmakers.
我知道你想要什么 而且我有答案
I know what you're asking, and I have the answer.
你知道凯特·塞克就是那个你需要的人
Kate Sacker is the name you know you need to say
但是你不能自己提出来
but can't quite bring yourself to.
谢谢
Salut.
她有他们说的那么好吗
Is she as good as they say?
机灵的法学思维 有号♥召力
Steel-trap legal mind, charisma,
思维灵活知道怎么变换角度
knows how to work the angles.
也有政♥治♥野心 从查克那学的
Has political ambitions too. Learned at Chuck's elbow.
听起来很棒 我们能请到她吗
Sounds amazing. Is she gettable?
不可能 她为人忠诚
No. She's completely loyal.
- 好吧 那么你的下一个备选是 - 没有备选
- Right, who's next on your...? - There's no next.
金·菲尔比看起来也为人忠诚
Kim Philby seemed loyal too.
金·菲尔比 英国人 在英国情报局利用职务之便提供苏联♥大♥量情报 世界间谍史上最成功的间谍之一
但是他伤害了整个国家
And he broke a nation's heart.
你觉得我的下一步最好怎么做
What's my best first move?
不了
Nah.
我决定这次不参加了
I'm going to respectfully stay out of this one.
我跟我前夫之间的关系已经很差了
Things are fraught enough between me and my ex-husband
即使我没帮你挖走他身边的工作人员
without me steering you in the plucking of his personnel.
肯定有东西
There must be something that would induce you
能引诱来为我工作吧
to do it for me,
让你觉得值得
to make it worth it.
我还没到什么都可以交易的地步
I'm not that transactional.
而且也不仅仅因为查克
And it's not just because of Chuck.
塞克确实如我刚才所说的那么特别
Sacker's special in all the ways I just mentioned,
但是还有很多无法形容的地方
but in intangible ways too.
把她带到这里来的想法
The thought of bringing her in here?
即使我告诉她这是为了查克好
Even if I dealt with the Chuck-of-it-all...
这里已经不是原来的那个地方了
In here is not the place it used to be.
我们不一样
We're different.
我想相信你说的话是真的
I want to believe that that's true.
考虑一下吧
Consider it.
你知道你的要求是什么吗
You hear what you're asking, right?
你知道我可以提供什么 对吗
You hear what I'm offering, right?
所以你愿意吗
So will you?
如果有人能给新泽西一次抗争的机会
Well, if anyone could give Jersey a fighting chance,
那就是布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀和乔恩·邦·乔维
it's Bruce Springsteen and Jon Bon Jovi.
乔恩·邦·乔维是受布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀音乐的启发才确定走上因音乐之路 后成为摇滚巨星
很高兴听到你们愿意这么做
I'm glad to hear you fellas are down for the cause.
我等会把细节发给你
I'll send you details.
很好 太棒了 谢谢
Great stuff. Just great. Thank you.
邦·乔维和他的老板
The Boss and Bon Jovi.
啊
Ah.
你要组建一个乐队吗
You starting a band?
我们可能会在河对面开个会
We may have a meeting across the river,
如果你知道我在说什么的话
if you know what I'm saying.
现在换你 看你是否听懂我在说什么
Let's switch to you knowing what I'm saying.
议会
Congress.
到时候了
It's time.
我需要你找些人赞助我
I need you to get guys like that donating to me.
- 为我做事 - 他们会的 我们会找到的
- Playing for me. - And they will. We will.
很快 但是不是现在 我们还有重要的事要做
Soon enough, but not quite yet. We got big stuff on our plate.
我需要开始募集资金 组建团队
I need to start raising money, building a staff,
在我的地区开始握手言欢
doing the grip-and-grins in my district,
那些我在这不能做的事情
the kinds of things I cannot do while I'm on the state's dime.
我明白
I get it.
我们这几个月都按下了暂停键
We all had to hit the pause button for months.
但是每个人的计划都需要退一步
But everyone's plans have had to take a back seat
- 为了更大的利益 - 一段时间可以
- for the greater good. - That was fine for a while.
不能再长了
No more.
无意冒犯 我需要赢下大案子
All due respect, I need big cases with big wins
去培养好的名声 否则我就退出
to burnish the rep, or I need to get out.
我们会有大案子的 你会有的 很快
We are going to have big cases. You will. Very soon.
我们正在阻止普林斯收买♥♥
We're stopping Citizen Prince from buying off
人类历史上最伟大的城市
the greatest metropolis in the history of mankind,
这事会奠定你的政♥治♥地位
which will cement your political place.
你已经跟我这么久了
You've stayed the course with me this far.
我只要求你跟着你的直觉
All I ask is that you use your instincts
再和我一起坚持一下
and hang in with me a little longer.
我们终于能以正当的理由做好事
We're finally doing the good thing for good reason,
这对你来说也会有利 凯特
and it will be good for you, Kate.
你知道世上最有力的四个字母单词是什么吗
You know what the most powerful four-letter word is?
我很少说脏话
I don't curse much.
免费
"Free."
我知道怎么破局为我们创造收益
I know how to unlock it for our benefit,
同时还能帮助很多人
and to help a whole whack of people.
我们把无线网当作礼物的一部分送给纽约市
We give Wi-Fi away as part of our gift to New York.
- 那也太大了 - 有个公♥司♥
- That a huge... - There's a company.
叫世界人♥民♥
People of the World.
他们用区块链去抽走现有电♥信♥公♥司♥中
They use blockchain to siphon unused Wi-Fi
无人使用的无线网络
from existing networks of major telecom companies,
然后包装无法检测到的多余部分作为民用
then bundle the undetectable excess for civilian use.
所以免费的公共网络可以在纽约开始使用
So free public Internet can start now in New York
作为奥♥运♥会预热的美好愿景
as a goodwill incentive pre-Olympics,
也无偿提供给奥♥运♥会的运动员们
and continue gratis through the Games for athletes,
和因此而来的游客们
and to cover the influx of tourists.
为了比特率在垃圾中找宝藏 聪明
Dumpster diving for bit rate. Genius.
- 你有想对应的口号♥吗 - 嗯 口号♥是
- You have a line into it? - Yes. Here's the pitch:
纽约人免♥费♥使♥用♥网络 奥♥运♥会之礼
New Yorkers get it gratis, courtesy of the Games.
五个镇能享受到免费网络就是成功
Free Internet in the five boroughs is the holy grail.
我们还将设置 纽约人每使用一次免费网络
And we set it up so that every time a New Yorker uses it,
非洲撒哈拉的某个人
someone in sub-Saharan Africa
就能得到无线网络的一个配额
gets the same allotment of Wi-Fi.
这不管是做起来 感觉上还是观感上都很好
It's a do-good, feel-good, look-good play.
知名饶舌团体Run-DMC的音乐人 被枪杀 案件查明后同时发现凶手曾属于黑社会 本人也被证实曾藏♥毒♥
自吉姆·大♥师♥·杰伊以来最好的一箭三雕
The greatest trio since Run-DMC and Jam Master Jay.
成本多少
What's it gonna cost?
两千两百万 而且我们控股那个公♥司♥
Twenty-two million, and we control the company.
纽约/非洲免费无线网络倡议
去做吧
Do it.
你看起来像一个需要抗氧剂的男人
You seem like a man who needs antioxidants.
靠 你说对了
Hmm, shit, you're right.
《怒虎狂龙》这事进行得怎么样了
How's this whole "Tango and Cash" thing going?
警探探戈和卡什被设圈套 杀人入狱 逃狱找出证据证实二人无辜的故事
啊就像史泰龙那样
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表