剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Strictly business.
明白了
I see.
还有一件你绝对需要的东西
Oh, and one more thing you will absolutely need.
密♥码♥
The password.
交通运输局内部已经慌了
There's panic at the MTA.
评级评估机构刚把纽约地铁系统
Rankin Ratings Agency has just put New York's subway system
- 纳入了负面信用跟踪... - 斯科特
- on Credit Watch Negative... - Scooter!
这是对投资者的警告
...that's a warning to investors that their rating
他们的评级就快下降了
will be dropping soon.
已经有关停地铁线路以减少支出的
There's already been a discussion of shutting down
相关讨论了...
a subway line to cut costs...
在你看到之前 我先告诉你
I'm telling you this now before you see it yourself.
梅森碳能在买♥♥交通运输局的债券
Mase Carb is buying MTA bonds.
人们被负面信用跟踪吓到了
People are spooked by the Credit Watch Negative
毛绒玩具 收藏量与交易量惊人 网上能拍到数万美金
他们像卖♥♥豆豆娃一样卖♥♥出它们
and they're selling them like they're Beanie Babies.
但这还不是全部
But that's not all.
你看我们的报表就能发现
You'll see, when you look at our sheet,
我们在这个通知前 就已经套现了
that we went to cash for this ahead of the announcement.
所以你是有准备的
So you were prepared?
你早知道会这样 却什么都没跟我说
You knew this was coming, and you said nothing to me.
我鼓动评级公♥司♥好好查查交通运输局
I encouraged Rankin to take a closer look at the MTA.
他们查了以后 和我一样也觉得三A级太高了
And when they did, they agreed with me that AAA was too high.
梅森碳能会大赚一笔
Mase Carb will make a profit,
而交通运输局陷入了困境
and the MTA is now in a tight spot,
我相信 你就是需要这样
which I believe is exactly where you need them to be.
我们认为这是双赢
We saw it as a win-win.
你的人称代词没变 对吧
Your pronouns haven't changed, have they?
你说"我们" 意味着...
You're using "we" to mean...
是的 我知道
Yes, I knew.
所以你们都是背着我做的
So you both did this behind my back?
- 为你做的 是这个意思吧 - 我决定
- For you, you mean. - I made the choice
点燃导火索 解决你的问题
to ignite the fuse on a move that would solve your problem.
市长打过来了 她想尽快见面
The mayor is on the phone. She wants to meet ASAP.
让她等一会
Ask her to hold a minute.
州长也会打来 应该
The governor will be calling also, probably.
这很容易被视为操纵市场
This could easily be seen as manipulation.
如果走漏了风声 我们的竞标就完了...
If word leaks about this, it could tank our bid...
我们付出的一切努力
everything we've been working for.
评级会是什么呢 三B吗
What's the rating gonna be, triple-B?
- BB - 老天
- Double-B. - Jesus.
我最好的办法就是先叫犯规
My best move is to get ahead of this by calling foul now.
你说的对
You were right. I have the governor
州长也打来了
on the line now, too.
兰纳德·萨坡 交通运输局的董事会也打来了
Leonard Supple, MTA board, is also on the phone.
他们都是一个目的
They all want the same meeting.
如果你真的想 我可以
If you really want, I can unwind all of this
在新评级公布之前 解决这些
before the new rating is announced.
我可以改回来 把我的评级算法退出市场
I can change it back and take my ratings algo off the market.
不用 告诉他们我准备好今晚见面了
No. Tell them all I'm ready to meet tonight.
贝狄拉克女士
Lady Bertilak.
今晚只对会员开放
Members only tonight.
动起来 同志们
Let's move, people!
爷们点 我们上
Man up! Lets go!
上 上 上
Go, go, go.
准备好了吗
Ready?
- 手放墙上 - 警♥察♥
- Hands on the wall! - Police!
手放墙上
Hands on the wall!
搜查令
Warrant?
我从没见过桥牌俱乐部里
I've never seen a bridge club
有这么多二十五岁以下的顾客
with so many patrons under 25.
我倒想看他们试着玩一把
I'd like to see 'em try and play a hand.
没查到
It's clear.
一无所获
We got nothing.
没事了
It's all good.
他们走了
They're gone.
什么都没查到
They didn't find anything.
没错
Damn right!
下次我给所有员工发整晚的工资
Next time I pay every employee their full night's wages,
一些难言的事就要发生了
something unspeakable is going to transpire,
而我处于事件中心
and I will be right in the middle of it.
我们都应该预料到的
We both should've seen this coming.
我们揭露了圣人骗局中串酒吧的秘密
We've shown the stealth of a Santa con bar crawl.
他们就等着我们呢
They were expecting us.
有一次 在大学里
Now once, in college, I participated
我参加了"兔子快跑"活动
in what was called a "Hash run."
创意在于只有跑步活动组织者
The idea is only the organizer of the run
才知道正确的路线
knows the true route.
他或她
He or she marks it out
会通过在地上放一小堆面粉标识出来
with small piles of flour on the ground,
但不是连续的
but only intermittently.
你需要在行进过程中发现线路
You have to uncover the route as you go,
拐错弯就结束了
wrong turns and all.
听起来是个自我欺骗跑远路的有效模式
Sounds like an effective model for tricking yourself
但不适用于调查
into running longer. But not for an investigation.
我不同意
I disagree.
应该享受的是过程
There, the reward was supposedly in the doing.
到结局的时候只会有
There was nothing waiting at the end other than
转瞬即逝的成就感和腿疼
a fleeting sense of accomplishment and shin splints.
我们今晚可能会徒劳无功
We may have gone down an unfruitful path tonight,
但还有更多要揭露的东西
but there is more to uncover.
但事实就是如此 查克
But that's exactly it, Chuck.
我们不知道真假
We have no idea if that's true.
这个急变告诉我们是真的
That presto change-o tells us it is.
如果普林斯想赢得奥♥运♥会
If Prince wants to win the Olympics,
他提供的可不止是
he'll have to offer plenty more than one night
性♥爱♥俱乐部的一晚
at a sex club.
距离最终投票还有不到二十四小时
The final vote is in less than 24 hours.
当普林斯这种人有压力时
When men like Prince are under pressure,
他们走捷径
they take shortcuts.
对 你说过了
Yeah, so you've said.
但我们证实这个理论的唯一方法
But all we've got to show for that theory
是对桥牌俱乐部的武装突袭
is an armed raid on a bridge club.
你知道那不是什么桥牌俱乐部
You know that was no bridge club.
对 但记录上就得这么写
Sure, but that's not how it's gonna look on the books.
BB
Double-B.
运气太差了
Tough break.
该死的评级系统
Fuckin' Rankin.
我们取消了债券发行
We canceled the debt offering.
每到偿还期都会引起连锁反应
Set off a chain reaction across every maturity.
我猜你现在缺钱了
I assume you have a cash shortfall now,
因为那个会议
hence the meeting?
我们 我们按你的计划来
Yeah, we'll, uh, we'll do your plan.
奥♥运♥特快 信♥号♥♥检修 所有的一切
The Olympic Express, the signal overhaul, all of it.
你同意收私人资金吗
And you're okay accepting private funds?
我们必须收 否则我们的
We have to. It's the only way we can keep
资金链就断了
the lines running at this point.
我是个幽灵水母
Oh, I'm a moon jelly.
我随波逐流
I drift with the tides,
而潮汐变了
and they've turned.
我回到奥♥运♥队了
I'm back on Team Olympics.
不 很高兴我能帮上忙
No. I'm just happy I can help.
司璐茜
Sruthi?
我们现在开始吧
Let's get started right now.
马克
Mark?
我们一秒都不能浪费了
We don't have a second to lose.
该死
Damn.
柯林·德拉赫
Colin Drache.
那晚在直升机上的人
The unknown on the chopper that night?
我查了他
I looked into him.
如果我们想抓住犯人的话
If we're trying to catch a fixer,
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表