剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Am I free to go?
[Tuk] Andrea 在会计,
[Tuk] Andrea in accounting,
总是在11楼出去的女孩
the girl who always gets out on the 11th floor
带着黑发,
with the black hair,
和来自 Mase Carb 的珍妮。
and Jeannie from Mase Carb.
-哦,我想她的名字是珍妮。 - 她的名字是简安妮。
-Oh, I think her name is Jenny. -Her name is Jane-Anne.
而且你没有和他们中的任何一个睡觉。
And you‘re not sleeping with any of them.
让男人列个清单。
Let the man make a list.
如果两个办公室伙伴之间的性大会
If sexual congress between two office mates
现在认为还可以,
is now considered okay,
我认为我们应该利用自己。
I think we should avail ourselves.
我过去用过。
I have availed in the past.
如果可以的话,我强烈推荐它。
And if you can, I highly recommend it.
我可以帮忙。
And I can help.
你告诉他要那么准确,不是吗?
You told him to be that exact, didn‘t you?
Erik只知道他在为谁服务。
Erik just knows who he‘s serving.
你?
Do you?
“服务”在这种情况下是一个奇怪的词,但是,是的,
"Serving" is a strange word in this context, but, yes,
我知道我注册了什么,
I know what I signed up for,
这就是为什么我告诉你不要和我们一起工作。
which is why I told you not to come work with us.
不是因为我娇气
It wasn‘t because I was squeamish
关于所有的脏钱。
about all the dirty money.
我求你出去。
I begged you to get out.
但我知道这将如何结束:
But I knew how this was going to end:
和你一起经营这个地方,
with you running the place,
那是一袋熔岩,会喷到你身上。
and that it‘s a bag of lava that‘s gonna erupt all over you.
你仍然会是那个什么都知道的人
And you‘ll still be the guy who knows it all
无论如何都要修复它。
and fixes it all anyway.
因为这是你的首要任务,
Because that‘s your priority,
让像他这样的人进入白宫。
getting a guy like him into the White House.
非常接近的东西,是的。
Something very close to that, yes.
和所有去过白宫的人
And everyone who‘s ever been in the White House
是个像他一样的人。
is a guy like him.
他们就是这样进来的。
That‘s how they get in.
既然我们在这里,我不能再帮你了。
I can‘t help you anymore now that we‘re here.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Thanks.
毫米。
Mm.
我以为我很好。
I thought I was fine.
但你不是?
But you aren‘t?
他是那种人,
The kind of man he is,
与内在不匹配的外在,
the outside that doesn‘t match the inside,
整个东西...
the whole thing...
我们为他工作意味着什么?
What does it say about us that we work for him?
它说我们正在等待一段时间,
It says we‘re biding our time for a little while longer,
因为他们是经营这些地方的人。
because they‘re the ones that run the places.
这就是我们这样做的原因。
That‘s why we do.
这并不意味着什么。
It doesn‘t mean anything.
我们很快就会有自己的地方。
We‘ll have our own places soon enough.
你觉得你有避难所吗?
Do you feel like you have refuge?
[嘲笑]来吧。
[scoffs] Come on.
这周之后?我不知道。
After this week? I don‘t know.
我想这就是重点。
Which I guess is the point.
我觉得我看得太清楚了,无法再假装了。
I feel like I see things too clearly to pretend anymore.
然而你每天都来上班。
And yet you show up to work every day.
你也是。
So do you.
我想我会喜欢一些适当的计划。
I thought I would enjoy some proper scheming.
那种穿着套鞋的下水道爬行我咬牙切齿的。
The kind of galoshes-wearing sewer crawl I cut my teeth on.
[轻笑]
[chuckles]
但你不这么觉得吗?
But you don‘t feel that way?
有了 Axe,我知道你不应该比较,
With Axe, I know you shouldn‘t compare,
但我不必假装我在做闪闪发光的纸杯蛋糕
but I didn‘t have to pretend I was making glittery cupcakes
同时 shiving 一个需要 shivving 的混♥蛋♥。
while shivving a motherfucker who needed shivving.
它是诚实的,以它的方式。
It was honest, in its way.
这是另一回事。
This is something else.
也许王子的方式更强大......
Maybe Prince‘s way is more powerful...
以其善良的外表。
with its veneer of goodness.
它鼓舞人心。
It inspires.
你有灵感吗?
Are you inspired?
饮料在我身上。
Drinks are on me.
这个晚上已经花了我35亿了。
This night‘s cost me 3.5 billion already.
所以让我们喝这个地方最好的狗屎。
So let‘s drink the fanciest shit in the place.
-他妈的。 -是的,现在你知道了。
-Goddamn it. -Yep, now you know.
♪ ...甚至会失去更多♪
♪ ...even more to lose ♪
♪你和我一定要花一些时间♪
♪ You and me bound To spend some time ♪
♪想知道该选择什么♪
♪ Wondering what to choose ♪
♪去表演♪
♪ Goes to show ♪
♪你永远不知道♪
♪ You don‘t ever know ♪
♪看你玩的每张牌 慢慢玩♪
♪ Watch each card you play And play it slow ♪
致我们集体的战争创伤。
To our collective wounds of war.
愿他们提醒我们成本
Long may they remind us of the cost
我们赢得的一切。
of everything we‘ve won.
♪我在这附近赌博♪
♪ I been gambling hereabouts ♪
♪十年美好的岁月♪
♪ For ten good solid years ♪
♪如果我告诉你这一切都失败了♪
♪ If I told you All that went down ♪
♪它会烧掉你的两只耳朵♪
♪ It would burn off Both of your ears ♪
♪去表明你永远不知道♪
♪ Goes to show You don‘t ever know ♪
♪看你玩的每张牌 慢慢玩♪
♪ Watch each card you play And play it slow ♪
♪等到那笔交易到来♪
♪ Wait until That deal come round ♪
♪不要让这笔交易失败,不,不♪
♪ Don‘t you let that deal Go down, no, no ♪
[门哐当一声关上]
[door clanks shut]
好吧,如果我知道你会来,
Well, if I‘d known you were coming,
我会给你我最好的“罗克珊”。
I‘d have given you my best "Roxanne."
- 像埃迪墨菲? -毫米。
-Like Eddie Murphy? -Mm.
当然。
Sure.
♪罗克珊♪
♪ Roxanne ♪
♪你不必闯红灯♪
♪ You don‘t have to put on The red light ♪
没心情,戴夫。
Not really in the mood, Dave.
不是来自你。
Not from you.
♪罗克珊♪
♪ Roxanne ♪
莫名其妙的合适
It‘s weirdly appropriate,
因为我是诺尔特,我在这里
‘cause I‘m Nolte, and I‘m here
让你的屁♥股♥得到我们的男人。
to spring your ass to get our man.
某处有一辆装满战利品的汽车?
There‘s a car full of loot somewhere?
查克,我们要一起消灭迈克·普林斯。
Chuck, we‘re gonna destroy Mike Prince together.
[笑]
[laughs]
啊。
Ah.
我似乎不是一个有能力做到这一点的人。
I don‘t appear to be a man in a position to do that.
我用了一个假手令。
I used a dummy warrant.
以虚假的名义获得证据。
Gained evidence under false pretense.
你说的那些狗屎把我带到了这里。
All that shit you said that put me here.
我这么说是为了掩盖我们的踪迹。
I said that to cover our tracks.
你说不出来?
You couldn‘t tell?
我更关注袖口的紧度。
I was more focused on how tight the cuffs were.
专注于此。
Focus on this.
这是我授权的真正手令,
This is the real warrant that I had authorized,
与签字的法官。
with a judge who signed off.
既然你是按照我的指示行事
Since you were acting at my direction
有了这份合作协议,
with this cooperation agreement,
日期在你使用那个假搜查令之前。
dated before you used that fake warrant.
您所要做的就是签名。
All you have to do is sign it.
你会清除我的。
You‘re gonna clear me.
你看到了,不是吗?
You saw, didn‘t you?
是的。
Yeah.
我不得不把整件事玩到最后,
I had to play the whole thing to the end,
但我见过足够多的骗子
but I‘ve seen enough liars
在足够多的审讯室知道。
in enough interrogation rooms to know.
当他试图站起来时,他的膝盖几乎弯曲了。
His knees almost buckled when he tried to stand.
他是职业选手,但他差点吐了自己,
He‘s a pro, but he almost puked himself,
就像汤姆·里根在米勒十字路口一样。
like Tom Reagan down at Miller‘s Crossing.
这个混♥蛋♥打算买♥♥下白宫
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表