剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
噢 我很肯定那不是好运
Oh, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be luck.
噢 那随你意
Oh, if you say so.
不 我刚意识到些事情 艾拉
No, I realized something, Ira.
除了我在世间的角色 这还是你说的
Beyond my place in the world, and you said it.
普林斯亲自出现在奥尔巴尼
Prince showed himself in Albany.
他没必要去
He didn't have to.
一旦万事俱备
You know, once everything is in motion,
他尽可离场任由我随脚下地板坍塌
he could've gone and let the floor fall out from under me.
然而他来旁观了
But he came to watch,
这意味着他爱好血腥体育
which shows he loves the blood sport.
爱好血腥体育的人
And someone who loves the blood sport
能被引诱进另一场
can be induced into another fight.
一场他将处于劣势的斗争
One where he's at the disadvantage,
一场他注定败北的斗争
a fight that he is going to lose.
你打算如何做到呢 - 我尚未想好
How are you going to do it? - I don't know. Not yet.
祝你玩得开心
Have a good time.
我现在去找我的宪法了
I'm going to take that constitutional now.
我刚在划桨 - 不
I was rowing. - No.
你在开玩... 算了 真倒霉
Are you fucking... Fine, fuck me.
噢 伙计 我们开始 第四轮 准备好了吗
Oh, boy, here we go. Round four, ready?
我是维京人 我是维京人 谁在划桨
I'm the Viking, I'm the Viking. Who's rowing?
是我 - 好吧
I am. - Okay.
不错
Nice.
我们将要摔破瓶子
We're about to break the vase
看看是谁的身份标牌在里面
and see whose dog tags are inside here.
美军身份标牌简称"狗牌"
无法判断我们会被提拔还是被除名
Can't tell if we're gonna get made or get clipped.
这一切令人... - 畏惧吗
That's what makes it all... - Horrifying?
我想说的是兴奋 但你有你的想法
I was gonna say exciting, but you got to do you.
取自1996年电影《龙之心》系列情节
有人决意屠龙
Someone sets out to slay a dragon.
这旷日持久 是一场征途
It takes a while. It's a journey.
一个曾偏离正轨而延误的任务
A quest that gets sidetracked,
途中有胜有败
delayed, there are wins and losses along the way.
此人是领导者 在他们背后是一支大军
This person is a leader, and behind them is an army,
确保他们找到龙后 它必死无疑
making sure that when they do get to the dragon, it will die.
这是全体会议还是托尔金协会的会议呢
Is this an all-hands or a meeting of the Tolkien Society?
成立于1969年由托尔金本人首肯的文学粉丝俱乐部
终于 只剩下骑士与龙
And finally, it's just the knight and the dragon,
骑士不确定结果如何
and the knight isn't sure how it's going to go.
倘若没有风险 任务将毫无价值
Wouldn't be a quest of any worth if it didn't have risk.
那是场史诗级大战
It's an epic fight.
剑命中要害 龙死了
The sword finds its home, and the dragon dies.
但这还不是结局
But that isn't the end.
我屠的龙是查克·罗兹
I killed the dragon that was Chuck Rhoades.
你们兴许知晓 兴许让你们不安
You may have become aware, and it may have disturbed you.
但你们所有人
But all of you
在我离去时守护城池
guarded the castle while I was gone.
你们在需要时与我一同冲锋陷阵
You rode with me when you had to.
保护我免受任何威胁
You protected me from any threats.
屠龙并非故事的结局 是有缘故的
There's a reason why the killing isn't the end of the story.
真正的结局是你们吃掉龙心
The real end is when you eat the dragon's heart,
互相传递好让人人都尝到
passing it around so everyone can taste
新鲜屠宰出的力量
freshly slaughtered power.
你们从敌人的心脏中获得最多的力量
You get the most power from the hearts of your enemies.
对
Yes.
由于龙心难得...
And since dragon hearts are hard to come by...
给你
Here you are.
...还有些比鲜血更美味的液体
...and something a little more delicious than blood.
我的胜利是大家的胜利
My victories are our victories.
我赢的也是你们赢的
My wins are your wins.
而且龙并非唯一
And dragons aren't the only creatures
理应飞翔的生物
that should fly,
所以你们都将得到"飞轮体验"的会员资格
so you're all getting a Wheels Up membership,
美国会员制私人飞机航♥空♥公♥司♥
加上十万公里的飞行里程 我请客
plus a hundred K in flight credits, on me.
有请负责今夜打碟的"需要爱"
Please welcome Questlove DJing the night.
♪穿上你的红鞋 跟随布鲁斯跳舞♪
Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.
♪跳起来吧♪
Let's dance.
♪跟随着广播里的音乐舞蹈♪
To the sound they're playing on the radio.
♪一起摇摆♪
Let's sway
♪让色彩点亮你的脸♪
While color Lights up your face
瞧瞧这 他改变了他们
Look at this. He converted them.
他得到了所有人 他们爱他
He fucking got them all. They fucking love him.
该死 这就是原本的计划
Shit, that was the plan all along.
他们准备好了
They're ready.
准备好干什么
For what?
♪我会和你一起奔跑♪
I'll run with you.
好极了
Yeah!
♪如果你说"藏起来"♪
And if you say "hide"
♪我们就藏起来♪
We'll hide.
等等
Hold on.
拜托
Here, come on.
好了 - 查克在哪
Bingo. - Where's Chuck?
不知道 他从来就没返回酒吧
No idea. He never came back to the bar.
你应该给他扎一针鸡尾酒疗法
Well, you were supposed to hit him with a cocktail
来解除忧愁的
to cure what ails him,
但你却带着消愁的方子走了
and instead you're walking off with the prescription.
我可以给他提供软垫
I can give him the cushion,
但我不会推他一把的 老爷子
but I ain't doing the pushing, Big Papa.
好吧 反正不会毁掉我的夜晚
Well... it's not going to ruin my night.
我的也不会
Me neither.
这真的很贴心了
This is a classy touch.
这整件事难道不是非常经典吗
Isn't the whole thing pretty classy?
不 但这样子不错
No, but that's good, you know?
说实话 你做的是对的
You did it right, honestly.
我敢肯定你不喜欢这样 但灯光暗下来
I mean, I'm sure you hate it, but the lights are off
没有人再互相评价着彼此
and, like, nobody seems to be judging each other.
也没有一本正经或者很正式的东西
Nothing is stuffy or formal.
你找到了那种氛围
You found the vibe.
那就好 好好享受
Good. Enjoy.
你不是很喜欢 对吗
You're not into it, are you?
有些部分 我觉得这不重要
Parts. I'm not sure it matters.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
那就是你认为的东西
That is what you think it is.
我早就吃了一个了
I took one earlier.
你可能不会是能做出这种事情的人
You may not be the kind of person who does this,
你可以吐出来 我也会假装什么都没看见
so you can spit it out, and I'll pretend not to see.
或者
Or...
多谢了 - 嘿 伙计
Appreciate this. - Hey, man.
这是个重要时刻 迈克
It's a moment, Mike.
值得一些真正的曲子的时刻
Moment that deserves the real songs.
今晚需要这个
The night demands it.
绝对的
Absolutely.
你有什么想点的吗
You got a request?
我是我们行业里最好的
You know, I'm the best at what I do.
所以我们才在这
That's why we're here.
你是你们行业里做的最好的
You're the best at what you do.
所以你在这里
That's why you're here.
你来选歌♥ - 这是我的荣幸
You pick them. - It's an honor.
好了吗
Ready?
来啦
Coming.
轮到我了
My turn.
你联♥系♥那个人了吗 - 联♥系♥了
Did you call the guy? - I did.
现在我知道他们会怎么对付我了
I know exactly how they'll come after me.
说我是个伪君子
As a hypocrite.
说我是个嘴上说着相信
I am someone who says I believe
什么是美好 公平的和正确的人
in what is good and fair and right,
而不是积累权力
and not in accruing power,
但是却经常利用权力为自己获取利益
but who has constantly sought to use power in her favor.
而且积攒了很多权势了
And has accrued quite a lot.
这很容易挽回
It's an easy spin.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表