剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
还不保护我们的脖子
without protecting our necks.
不 我把你安全地夹在大腿之间
Oh, no, I've got you tucked safely between my thighs.
打个假赛
Kayfabe all the way.
- 我和普林斯聊过 - 然后呢
- I've spoken to Prince. - And what?
他想请我们回去接着做我们之前的工作
He wants to offer us our old jobs back?
我不会回头
I'm not walking backwards.
玛斐也不会
Neither is Mafee.
我会考虑
Well, I'd consider it,
不过 不必了
but no.
我们知道 特殊目的并购公♥司♥是你们的机遇
We know the SPAC was going to be your opportunity.
普林斯请斯巴坦·艾夫斯赞助你们
Prince asked Spartan-Ives to fund you instead.
斯巴坦会写张支票 借此跟普林斯和好
Spartan will write the check, as a make-good to Prince.
所以说
Meaning?
她们救了我们
They saved our asses.
代价是什么 我们需要跪舔
At what price? We got to show fealty?
把我们的大儿子给他做人♥质♥吗
Pledge our firstborn sons? What?
不如你们记住这个教训 免费的
How about you take this as an object lesson, free of charge.
你们不具有绝对实力
You're not giant-killers.
不要四处招摇
Don't go swinging your swords
加入一些必定会输的战斗
into a battles you've already lost.
我也为此费了口舌 我们之间扯平了
I lobbied for this too, to square things with us.
怎么回事 突然加载了良知项目插件吗
Suddenly had a conscience program installed?
- 你为了这个去找温迪 - 我咨♥询♥她了
- Did you go to Wendy for that? - I did seek her counsel,
提醒自己 我最在意的是什么
to remind me what I value most.
是什么 泰勒
So, what, Taylor? A friendship
一段友谊中我需要小心自己说的每一句话
where I'm watching every word I say
以免你事后来针对我吗
for fear you're going to gouge me in the eye later?
我不和你讲这些陈词滥调 玛斐
I won't offer you any empty platitudes, Mafee.
不过我想找个机会跟你把话说开
But I would like a chance to talk this through,
重建我们的信任
repair our trust.
我们可以继续固定时间吃晚餐吗
Are we back on for our regular dinners?
可以
We are.
你听见了吗 本·金
Did you hear that, Ben Kim?
天哪 太残忍♥了
My god, that was brutal.
不过谢谢你
But thank you.
谢谢
Thank you!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank Christ.
我们没搞砸
We didn't blow up!
各位 我们回来了
Mortimer, we're back!
这一切已经发生了
So, this happened.
泰斯市长马上要召开另一场记者招待会
And Mayor Tess is about to give another press conference
变成相反的立场
reversing field.
普林斯拿下克拉科夫了
Prince got to Krakow?
还有市长
And the mayor.
普林斯得到克拉科夫的体育馆了
Prince got Krakow's stadium?!
以我所见 你把我们的地
The way I see it, you dangled our land
给出去了 为了得到个好结果
to get a preferred outcome, and now,
非但没有利用好的起点打击一个坏人
instead of a good initiative against one bad pony,
我们直接输给了他们两个
we've lost it to a pair of 'em.
不对 等一下
No, wait.
等等 某种程度来说 这能帮助我们
Wait. In a way, this actually helps us.
- 我没看出来 - 这论证了我的观点 不是吗
- I'm not seeing it. - This proves my point, doesn't it?
亿万富翁私下密谋 不过是为了他们自己
Billionaires plot in secret to take everything for themselves.
法律保护他们这么做的权利
And the laws protect their rights to do so.
普林斯可能会得到那片地
Prince may have the land,
但是他没有得到那里民心
but he doesn't have the people that live on it.
他现在要开始收买♥♥人心吗
Is he going to start buying people now?
如果他可以买♥♥ 他会买♥♥的
Bet he would if he could.
我们不能让他这么做
We can't let him.
我们要见证农民查克回归吗
Are we about to see the return of Farmer Chuck?
布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀 美国摇滚歌♥手
布鲁斯怎么说
What'd Bruce say?
无论在哪里
Wherever there's a fight
有对抗鲜血和空气中仇恨的战斗
against the blood and hatred in the air,
请寻找我 母亲 我会在那里
look for me, Mom, I'll be there.
我答应你 我会想办法
I promise I will think of something
清楚地展示出 我们才是
to make it clear that we are the stewards
代表纽约人♥民♥的最高利益的管家
of the best interests of the people of New York,
不是普林斯或者克拉科夫
and not Prince or Krakow.
怎么做到
How?
我需要出去散步
I need to take a little walk.
这就是办法
That's how.
你准备好和柯林开会吗
You ready for the Colin meeting?
- 在你的办公室 - 我们的办公室
- Yep. Your office? - Our office.
我之前看到你做出无私的举动
I saw what you were doing with the selfless
让出办公室的姿态 非常高调
"donate the office" play. Very elevated.
借机和团队拉近距离
Bonding up with the guys.
稳固你接地气的领导形象
Reifying your status as their sergeant on the ground.
不能让你得逞
Can't let you get away with it.
不能
No?
所以你真的想
So you actually wanna?
没错 我们共享
That's right. We share.
看起来我们的好朋友德拉赫先生回来了
Seems our good friend Mr. Drache is back.
请叫我柯林 既然我们之后会共事
Colin, please, as we'll be all working together.
陶德·克拉科夫不再需要你的服务了
So, Todd Krakow no longer has need of your services?
不需要了 西班牙也不了
Alas, no. Nor Spain.
他们看起来像说话不算数的类型
They seem to be the type that reneges on their prior promises.
你看起来像踢足球的类型
While you seem like the soccer type.
我们和大卫·贝克汉姆关系不错
We're pretty tight with David Beckham.
可能会有机会
Maybe there'll be an opportunity for him
他和你一起上场
to be on the pitch with you
等他来纽约看奥♥运♥会的时候
when he comes to town for the Games.
别担心 你回家了
Don't worry, you're home now.
我感觉到了
I certainly see that.
那你们先忙
I'll let you fellas get started.
我要去参加新闻发布会
I have a press conference to attend.
现在是最好的时机 欢迎世界
There's no better time to welcome the world
回到纽约
back to New York City.
请由我来介绍 这位富有远见
I want to introduce the man with the vision
具有个人投资实力的先生 作为合作伙伴
and personal investment as our partner,
纽约2028年奥委会主席
the chairman of the NYC 2028 Olympic Commission,
迈克尔·普林斯
Michael Prince.
谢谢你 约翰逊市长
Thank you, Mayor Johnson.
我们有共同的预景
We both share the same vision
夏季奥♥运♥会在纽约举办 会是什么样的景象
of what a Summer Games in New York should look like.
一场所有人的盛会
an event for everyone.
一个展示并重塑
A chance to showcase and rebuild
五大区的机会
in all five boroughs.
不过我认为纳税人
But I don't think the taxpayer
不应该承担
should shoulder the burden
这笔费用
of the costs.
我的方案会激励
My approach incentivizes
私有资源与我联合
the private sector to join me
赶快离开马路
Get out of the fuckin' street!
哥们 赶紧开车
Move the fuckin' car, bro!
别挡路
Get out of the way!
好了 退后一点
All right, back it up.
我应该引起他们的注意了
Oh, I think we've got their attention.
他们想重振这座城市
So they want to revitalize the City?
这些富豪
These plutocrats?
他们怎么会想过 对于普通市民
Have they thought about the unintended consequences
可能造成的意外后果
to the average citizen?
他们何曾考虑过普通市民
Do they think about the average citizen at all?
我不是来这里听嘘声的
I am not in this for the goddamned Bronx Cheer.
没人跟我提过这个搞死人的游♥行♥
Nobody told me about the "fuck you" parade.
为了一个记者会 交通状况已然如此
This is the traffic for a press conference.
纽约的交通量变成三倍 会是什么样
What will New York look like when the traffic quintuples?
一帮亿万富豪重塑这座城市
A cabal of billionaires remaking the city.
可是他们哪里了解真实的纽约
What the hell do they know about the real New York?
为了他们建造奥♥运♥会场馆
How many people will be displaced
多少人要搬家
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表