剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
We've undergone a sea change here,
但利婉仍在按旧规则行事
and Rian's still playing by the old rules.
她已经证明自己无法或不愿适应
She's proven herself unable or unwilling to adapt.
你适应了吗 泰勒
And have you adjusted, Taylor?
真的吗
Really?
因为开除利婉听起来就像
Because firing Rian sounds like exactly
阿克塞站在你的立场会做的事
what Axe would do if he were in your shoes.
目标是十五美元 尽力接近
Aim for 15, as close as you can get.
让我们狠狠的压价
Let's whack those fucking bids like they're
就像弗兰克·潘坦利居要去作证一样
Frankie Pentangeli about to testify!
《教父》中人物
你确定我们还能听他的指挥吗
Are you sure we can still take directions from him?
他还是
He's still the...
无论他的工作头衔是什么
whatever his job title is.
准备好 差不多
Ready now, almost there.
为什么都挤在一起
Why are we huddling up?
都在买♥♥入
Play's already been called.
就先准备好一旦股票到十五美金
Just readying the team to cover their positions
大家就补进
as soon as the stock hits $15.
盈得可观的利润
For a nice tidy profit.
我买♥♥阿克塞资本不是要盈可观利
I didn't buy Axe Cap for tidy.
我想要大的暴利
I want a big, sloppy profit.
用你的话说 瓦格斯 一头怪兽猪 猪斯拉
In your words, Wags, "A monster pig. A Hogzilla."
都等到跌到五以下
Everyone, hold till the stock dips under five.
就是我了 球手
Five it is, baller.
这不是有问题吗
Isn't that going to be a problem?
关于做空有个问题
There's a problem with the short.
你也
You too?
很高兴你在这泰勒
I'm glad you're here, Taylor.
你也该知道
You should both know.
我要说两件事
I have two things to disclose.
一个是 我和斯图伊·拉斯科是老朋友
One. I'm old pals with Stuey Rask.
我和斯图伊在摇滚幻想营认识的
Stuey and I met at rock fantasy camp.
老鹰乐队《Lyin' Eyes》
♪你无法隐藏♪
You can't hide
♪你说谎的眼神♪
Your lyin' eyes
♪你的微笑♪
And your smile
♪是一种伪装♪
Is a thin disguise
♪我以为♪
I thought by now
♪你现在会明白♪
You'd realize
♪你无法掩饰♪
There ain't no way to hide
♪你说谎的眼神♪
Your lyin' eyes
其他大多数参与者都是郊区的爸爸
Most of the other attendees were suburban dads
认为四瓶精酿 一支大♥麻♥烟 再上上P站
who thought four IPAs, a joint, and a spin on Pornhub
就是疯狂的一晚了
was a wild night.
我和斯图伊
Stuey and I...
惺惺相惜
understood each other.
我们志同道合
We were kindred spirits,
不同世界的摇滚之神
rock gods from another life.
他还让我唱格列弗雷的部分
He even lets me sing the Glenn Frey parts.
很感人
Touching.
你说了 有两件事
But you said you had two things.
那另外一件要说的是什么
What else do you need to disclose?
那只股票即将反弹
That stock is about to rebound.
非常快
Very soon.
- 怎么会 - 你做了什么
- How? - What'd you do?
我谈成了一项收♥购♥协议
I negotiated a buyout,
这样普林斯就能从做空中获利
so that Prince could profit off the short.
但后来我加了一部分 这样斯图伊不会有事
But then I added a part two so that Stuey would be okay.
走
Come on.
看 我安排了一个买♥♥家
See, I put a buyer in place.
他接管的消息一传出
As soon as word of the takeover gets out,
拉斯科的股票就会回升
the Rask stock's gonna pop.
你毁了我的计划
You ruined my play
让数亿美元的资本面临风险
and put hundreds of millions in capital at risk
就因为你想唱老鹰乐队的歌♥
because you wanted to sing Eagles songs.
他让我唱格列弗雷的部分
He lets me sing the Glenn Frey parts.
我不关心
I don't care!
他是想这样你们可以双赢
He thought you could both win this way.
你吃到了空头的收益
You'd profit off the short,
拉斯科可以恢复
and Rask would still recover.
如果拉斯科 恢复了 我就赢不了了
If Rask recovers, I don't win.
布隆伯格的警报解除了
Uh-oh. The Bloomberg alert just dropped.
"阿斯特拉运动准备收♥购♥拉斯科运动服饰
"Astra Sports is preparing an offer to buy Rask Sportswear,
并令小斯图尔特·拉斯科继续
leaving Stuart Rask, Jr.,
担任首席执行官十年
in as CEO for ten years."
股票已经在反弹了
Stock is already rebounding.
我们的钱就要大出血了
We're hemorrhaging money by the second.
我们要试着补进
We could try and cover our position.
我们要阻止这次收♥购♥
We have to stop this takeover from happening.
这是唯一的方式
It's the only way.
在罗宾汉大侠们跳出来斥责他
Before the Robinhood knuckleheads jump on him
或者我们被零售浪潮冲走之前
or we're washed away by the retail wave.
你造成的麻烦 自己解决
You created this problem, fix it.
- 我要怎么解决 - 如果我问你这个问题
- How can I fix it? - If I asked you that question,
你会说我是个足智多谋的混♥蛋♥
you'd say I'm a resourceful motherfucker.
我可以 我是
I can be. I am.
你也会说 如果拉斯科藏了什么东西
You might also say, "If there's something Rask is hiding,
我会查出来 事实上 我已经查出来了
I'll Easy Rawlins that shit. In fact, I have it already."
我可能
I might. Yeah.
但是要用这种肮脏的手段对付斯图伊
But to do Stu dirty like that...
格列·弗雷永远不会对唐亨利做这样的事
I mean, Glenn would never have done that to Don Henley.
同为老鹰乐队成员
拉斯科不是亨利
Rask isn't Henley.
网球运动员
他是费德勒
He's Felder.
别让我做出他们对他做的那种事
Don't make me do to you what they did to him.
像因为某些原因解雇我
Would it be along the lines of firing me for cause,
让我卷入诉讼
tying me up in lawsuits
强制执行竞业禁止等等
to enforce a non-compete, et cetera?
你说队伍的成员 瓦格斯 就做队员
You say you're on the team, Wags. Be on the team.
做好一个队员应该做的事
Do the thing the team guy does,
不然就离开 你想怎么样
or you're not on the team, are you?
你现在在你脑袋在想些什么
What cockamamie scheme do you have cooking in that
可笑的方案 儿子
Crock-Pot of a head of yours now, Sonny?
这是我和亿万富翁这一犯罪阶级
It is the first battle in the new war I'm waging,
之间进行的第一次较量
against the billionaires, the criminal class.
我要从门卫开始
And I'm starting with the doormen.
你什么时候开始成为强尼午餐桶的代言人了
Since when are you the voice of Johnnie Lunch Bucket?
因为它符合我的选民的需要
Since it suits the needs of my constituents.
从短期和长♥期♥来看
In the short and long term.
我在听
I'm listening.
但我不再说了
But I'm not saying any more.
我将保留我自己的建议
I'm going to keep my own counsel.
我的门卫非常高兴
Ah, hell. My doorman is perfectly happy.
他向我打招呼的时候总是微笑
He always has a big smile
爸爸 那是他的工作
That is his job, Dad.
等我拿下了巴德·拉扎拉
And you will have to pay the bill,
你也要付账单
just as soon as Bud Lazarra cracks.
那是不可能的
That'll never happen.
你不会想招惹拉扎拉的
You'd do not want to mess with Lazarra.
为什么 难道你已经站他那边了
Why, because you've thrown in with him already?
不 我不会再和你的敌人联手了
Nah, I'm done teaming up with your enemies.
我上次就站错队了
I took the wrong side of that bet for the last time.
这对我来说可是个好消息
Well, I'm glad to hear it.
儿子 你还记得
Son, do you remember
我们在葡萄园房♥子里
the first summer
度过的第一个夏天吗
that we took the house at the Vineyard?
你也就五六岁吧
You were probably five or six.
记得
Mm-hmm, I do.
你想再去那度个假吗
Are you contemplating an extended vacation?
或许我应该去 但是不
Perhaps I should be, but no.
你当时水性可不怎么好
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表