剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
Subsidized housing units to trigger the tax breaks.
真正有益于人♥民♥的人
A real man of the people.
不过有人要把地买♥♥断
But someone is buying it all up.
这就是正常的
As is the normal course of
不 这就像蓋洛·佩里神奇投手一样正常
No, this is about as normal as a Gaylord Perry Mystery Pitch.
身上散发着恶臭
Just loaded up with viscous slime.
爸爸 谁要买♥♥地
Who bought the land, Dad?
看起来有几个买♥♥家 都是空壳公♥司♥
Looks like several buyers. All shell corps.
条款定好了 三十天 现金交割
Terms have been set. They have 30 days to close with the cash.
获批准有什么特别的情况吗
Anything unusual with the approvals?
没有 只是之前一直没什么活动 直到最近
No. Except there hasn't been much activity until recently.
爸爸 你不需要开♥发♥这个
You don't need this development, Dad.
即使你需要 我也不会高抬贵手
And even if you did, I wouldn't lift a finger to help.
不是因为我不爱你
Not 'cause I don't love you.
因为这是不对的
Because it would be wrong.
过去你不这样
In the past, you didn't really.
我改变不了过去
Ah. I can't change any of that.
我对自己的计划 勇往直前
Well, I was a straight shooter about my plans.
犹太教隐喻
无♥耻♥不会让遭诅咒的哈曼变成获赞美的末底改
Being shameless does not change a Haman into a Mordechai.
爸爸 再见
Bye, Dad.
我不想提出这点
I can't believe that I'm raising this, but,
但我们应该不管消息来源 利用这个信息
we forget who brought us this information and we use it.
对
Yeah.
如果大玩家或者大公♥司♥要买♥♥地
If a big player or corporation is going through the land bank
大手笔 秘密进行
to make big purchases on the downlow.
没错 完全违背了这件事的初衷
Yes. That's absolutely against the spirit of the thing.
很有可能其他的动作快的人
And likely means some other high-baller
和我爸爸采取了一样的行动
is looking to make the same move as my father.
- 你想让我 _ 对
- You want me to. - Yeah.
我们需要找到 是谁想买♥♥这片地
We need to find out who's trying to buy up all this land,
以及原因
and why.
一起讨论了
We're gathering.
我知道如何找到竞标的人了
I know how we're going to smoke out this mystery bidder.
美国纽约曼哈顿东区的一座大型私人社区
找一块地 挂牌卖♥♥ 史岱文森镇附近的那片
Put a piece of land up for sale. The piece bordering Stuy Town.
我以为你要买♥♥更多的地
I thought you were trying to buy more land.
他是的 支持玛斐和多拉尔·比尔的人会上钩
He is. Whoever's backing Mafee and Dollar Bill will bite at it.
对 买♥♥方会通过壳公♥司♥ 匿名方式进行
Yes. It'll come anonymously, through a shell corp.
我们会拒绝
Which we'll reject.
我们会找到足够的细节
But we'll get enough details to figure out
找到谁是特殊目的收♥购♥公♥司♥背后的头目
who's spearheading the SPAC.
首轮公开融♥资♥之后 我们就能逆转局面
And once it IPOs, we can bend this thing over,
不需要润滑
no lube required, and.
证♥监♥会♥指南允许范围里有很多
I mean, there are many things within SEC guidelines we can do
我们可以表达不满的方式
to express our negative sentiment on it,
并让其他人也这么看待这件事
and convince others to see it the same way,
- 一旦公开交易 - 开始了
- once it is trading publicly. - There ya go.
我就觉得我们会聊到这里
That's where I thought you were going.
不过这是玛斐和多拉尔·比尔的大投资
But this is Mafee and Dollar Bill's big investment.
我们不还爱着
Don't we still love.
我的意思是 我们很喜欢
I mean, have fond feelings for.
我们大部分 一部分 我还喜欢
well, most of us, some of us, I do.
- 说吧 别绕圈子了 - 玛斐 我还在意玛斐
- Spit it out, you stuttering. - Mafee! I still care about Mafee.
本 我也在意
Yes, as I do, Ben.
但一旦发现谁要开特殊目的收♥购♥公♥司♥
But once we find out who's really going to run the SPAC
普林斯会阻止买♥♥断
for them, Prince will block it, and, yes,
不管他们投了多少 都会一文不值
whatever they've invested in it will be worthless.
而这个巨婴他心里难受
And he feels bad about it, that fucking baby.
你怎么能满不在乎
How can you not even care?
你之前和多拉尔有段亲密关系
You were in an intimate relationship with Dollar.
我和美元有关系 句号♥
I am in a relationship with dollars, end sentence.
多拉尔名字和美元读音相同
听着 我爱他们 真的
Look, I love those guys. For real.
我们过去和他们一起战斗一起玩耍
We've plundered and partied with 'em back in the day.
不过如果他们搞我们 他们就完了
But if they fuck with our shit, they get fucked.
很高兴看到 团队士气没受影响
Great to see the team spirit is intact.
不过我成全别人 不会摧毁别人
But I'm a builder, not a destroyer.
我总能找到一个积极的解决方案
I'll always find a positive solution
不到万不得已 不会摧毁别人
before considering a destructive path.
每一个竞争者 我都会当做潜在的伙伴
I look at every competitor as a potential new partner.
直到我不能再把他当作伙伴
right up until I can't anymore.
我支持这条路
I'm on board with this approach.
我们很开心
We're happy.
- 他在上楼了 - 好的
- He's on his way up. - Good.
我们有一位重要的访客
We have an important visitor,
我相信他能赢得组委会的支持
someone I'm convinced will help win over the Commission.
瓦格斯 你和斯科特主要去了解细节
Wags, I want you on this detail with Scooter.
我会旁听的
I'll sit in with you fellas.
努力找点乐子
Try to have fun.
我们是个团队
We're a team.
看起来是这样
So it seems.
太好了
Fab.
你信这个新伙伴的理论吗
You believe in this potential new partner bit?
我倒是想
I want to.
当然
Sure, the president of
国际体育委员会的主席
the International Commission of Sport
的确有点摇摆
does have some sway,
但104位投票成员
but there are 104 voting members,
必须要招揽 说服足够的人
enough of whom must be wooed,
才能影响其他成员
convinced, to influence the others
特别是那些多一事不如少一事的人
who aren't susceptible to extracurricular handling.
迈克 你不是想
Mike, you want to...
而且就我的经验而言 主办城市的选择
And I speak from experience, selecting a host city
跟政♥治♥高度相关
is a very political process.
德拉赫先生 怎么能办成呢
Mr. Drache, how does it work?
我想让人留下印象
I want to make an impression.
但就我的理解
But as I understand it,
委员会的成员们
the men and women of the Commission,
即使是那些我可能能转变♥态♥度的关键人物
even those key few I might turn,
并不看好天赋异禀的陌生人
don't look kindly upon strangers bearing gifts.
因为陌生人可能是钓鱼执法 对吗
Because those strangers might be wearing wires, mightn't they?
但他们会从我得到消息
But they will take them from me.
因为我就是其中一员
Because I was one of them,
直到我被这种"丑恶"行为
before what I refer to as the "ugliness"
强迫出局
forced me out.
但相信我 我还是他们的一员
But trust, I'm still one of them.
不错
Good.
我很高兴我承办奥♥运♥的计划
I'm glad I can count on your endorsement
能有您的支持
of my plan to land the Olympics.
可能吧
Possibly.
可能
Possibly?
你的声誉不言而喻 赫赫有名
Your reputation speaks. It shouts.
你也的确是顶尖人物 但是
And you certainly seem a top man. But...
你来晚了
you're a little late to this game.
洛杉矶已经锁定了
L.A. had things locked.
直到他们不再锁死
Until they didn't.
是的 直到不再锁死 祝你好运
Yeah, until they didn't. Cheers to you.
他和这事儿没关系
He had nothing to do with that.
没有 当然没有 我没怀疑过
No. Of course not. I'd never suggest.
你有
You kinda did,
那就让它过去
but we'll let it slide.
听着 没体育馆不可能办奥♥运♥会
Look, you can't have a Games without a stadium.
但纽约并没有适合奥♥运♥会的体育馆
And New York doesn't have a stadium suitable for the Games...
要现代的 能根据不同赛事快速调整
modern, able to be turned over quickly depending on the event.
- 我们会有的 我会的 - 可以吗
- But we will. I will. - Will you?
那就得加我一个了
Well, then you may have me too.
如果真能成功的话
If it seems the thing to do.
先生们 在夏奥会和冬奥会之间
Gentlemen, I get one shot
每隔两年 我有一次机会
every two years between the Summer and the Winter Games,
所以我遵循安特里的做法
so I hew to the Aintree approach:
坚持最爱
stick with the favorite.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表