剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
He seems... fine.
我很感谢你的出现
I appreciate like hell you showing up.
你得跟他谈谈 你是唯一一个能办到的人
You gotta talk to him. You're the only one who can.
- 什么问题 - 他忘记他已经结婚了
- Issue? - He's forgotten he's married.
不 不
No. No.
你帮他度过不管是人生危机的哪个阶段
You work him through whatever stage life crisis this is.
我帮助我工作上的人
I help my guys at work.
我们的孩子 或许最终是我自己 如果我可以
Our kids. Maybe now finally myself, if I can.
我过来是因为我觉得"紧急"
I came because I thought "emergency"
意味着什么不一样的东西
meant something different.
我很好
Fine by me.
还没打开过行李
Never got to unpack.
他现在住在这里
He's living here now?
因此我才说是紧急
Ergo, the emergency.
你可以回到你的
You can go back to your...
不断扩张的王国
ever-expanding empire.
我也不会跟你谈及凯特·塞克的事情
I'm not gonna talk to you about Kate Sacker, either.
我完全没有提到她
I didn't say a word about her.
尽管她是被另一家公♥司♥雇佣了
Even though she was poached,
这挑起了已经很不爽的两方之间的一场战争
casus belli, a Cold War thrust in the fucking broiler.
我并不欠你一个道歉 如果这是你想的
I don't owe you an apology, if that's what you're...
不 我认为普林斯应该为此事负责 不是你
Oh, no, I hold Prince responsible for that, not you.
你只是把她引诱到了他的贪婪殿堂
You just lured her to his temple of greed.
- 已经不是阿克塞资本了 查克 - 这更糟
- It's not Axe Capital, Chuck. - It's worse.
因为它装的更好
Because it pretends to be better.
她非常特别
She's very special.
对我来说很不一样
And special to me.
别毁了她 温迪
Don't ruin her, Wendy.
斯威尼在反击
Sweeney's hitting back.
他下令对1980年普莱西德湖奥♥运♥会重新审计
He ordered a fresh audit of the 1980 Lake Placid Olympics,
这个项目超出了百分之三百二十的预算
which went 320% over budget.
那是因为当时是度假小镇的外行主导的
That's 'cause they were run by resort town hacks.
州政♥府♥还在付着这该死的账单
State's still paying the damn bills.
这是低级噱头
It's a low-grade stunt.
如果斯威尼把它公之于众
If Sweeney takes it public,
这会吓跑委员会
it'll scare off the Commission.
我们的投标就完蛋了
Our bid'll be finished.
如果我们愿意考虑
If we were willing to consider
在一份辞谨慎的声明中
in a carefully-worded statement,
在你和你女儿之间留出一些空间
putting some space between you and your daughter on her...
我们不愿意
We're unwilling.
我知道这个选择并不有趣
I'm aware that that option is no fun,
但如果你付给我钱是为了创造乐趣
but if you paid me to create fun,
我会用水滑梯代替楼梯
I'd have replaced the stairs with a water slide.
- 我在来帮你得到奥♥运♥会的 - 换种方式
- I'm here to get you the Games... - Do it another way.
恐怕我们需要谈谈
Afraid we need a little sit-down.
- 在争论什么 - 黄金
- What's the beef over? - Gold.
- 他是多头 她是空头 - 细节
- He's long, she's short. - Details.
不是说闲话
Not fucking tattling.
- 我们会解决的 - 你看
- We'll work it out. - There, you see.
在你愚蠢的观点
Before or after your stupid position
浪费公♥司♥现金之前或之后
costs the firm bags o' cash?
我的意思是我们会在黄金飙升之前
I meant we're gonna close out your dumb fucking shorts
抛价售出你的愚蠢的空头
before gold soars.
所以他们需要来校长办公室
This is when they need to go to the principal's office.
我知道的还不足以让我对这些进行权衡
I don't know enough yet to weigh in on any of this.
而我现在也没时间
And I'm not inclined to do the work
弄清楚这件事
to figure it out just now.
能把房♥间留给我们吗
Can you give us the room?
凯特 你也是
Kate, you too.
第一 塞克说得对
One, Sacker's right about that statement.
你应该发表声明
You should issue it.
第二 你知道的还不足以做决定吗
Two, you don't know enough yet to make a determination?
如果盖尔的情况让你...
If this situation with Gail is taking you...
邦妮的空头呈现百分之八十八的负相关
Bonnie's short is 88% negatively correlated,
维克多的报价
Victor's calls expire in six days,
六天又三个半小时之后过期
three-and-a-half hours...
我是索伦之眼 我能看到一切
I'm the Eye of Sauron, I see all.
《魔戒》中的反面人物索伦可怕的精神力量的拟物化
但我和我女儿之间的交流
But my communication with my daughter has gone
已经从稀疏的来往变成了死寂
from a trickle to dead silence.
议员席 奥委会
The floor, the Commission,
那都是些容易的东西
that's the easy stuff.
在我之前
In my, uh,
跟那个我不应该提起的人
prior employment situation
一起共事的时候
with He Whom I Shall Not Mention...
好策略
Good policy.
对 在跟他还有其他人一起时
Yeah. With him and the others there...
我可以指导他们
I could guide them
因为那里有具体的围栏
because there were specific guard rails,
在这些办公室里你能做或不能做的事情
things you can or cannot do from those offices.
期望 限制
Expectations. Limits.
即使是伸展 你也知道边缘在哪里
Even when stretched, you kind of knew the contours.
亿万富翁不是公务员
Hmm. Billionaires are not public servants.
手段是不同的
The levers are different.
看到他们应当做什么
Does it ever get any easier,
但是没法让他们照做
seeing exactly what they should do, and...
会不会让事情变得容易一点呢
not being able to get them to do it?
你会发现
What'll happen is,
你只会把它一点一点内化
you'll just direct it more and more inwardly
直到你不再有这种感觉
until you stop serving them.
要不你准备好了
When you're ready.
要不就是全身退出
Or you'll get out of it all entirely.
你是这么做的么
That what you're doing?
不是
Me? No.
我把这些都合并起来
No, I'm thinking about incorporating all of it.
让一切同步 不在乎结果
Synthesizing. Letting go of results.
只要前行
Breathing.
东方手段
Ah, the Eastern approach.
没错
Absolutely.
但还有老手段
But the old habits.
- 我知道一个人 - 一个人
- I have this guy... - A guy?
不是那样 一位牧师 佛教♥徒♥
No, not like that. A priest. Buddhist.
他在帮我皈依
He's helping me take refuge.
我之前试图
I tried to um, like...
贿赂他
bribe him.
我都没有意识到
I didn't even realize I was doing it.
天 你都如此
Shit. You get lost like that,
- 那我这个菜鸟该怎么 - 别这样说
- how's a naif like me supposed to... - Oh, hardly.
你人生大多数时间里
You've been balancing these equities,
都在控制内在
the inner and the outer,
和外在的平衡
for most of your life.
我赞同菩萨的说法
I like the Bodhisattva way.
比起担心自己 更应当启蒙他人
Don't worry about yourself. Enlighten others.
那是我的作风 但是
That's my vibe. But, mmm...
我不想像你一样深陷其中
not trying to hang onto it as tight as it seems you are.
我是不可能贿赂任何婆罗门的
I'm definitely not bribing any Brahman.
我觉得就算你贿赂 他们也不会意识到
I imagine if you did, they wouldn't see it coming.
所以呢
So?
斯威尼想见我
Sweeney wants to meet with me.
关于迈克尔·普林斯的奥♥运♥会投标 很顺利
About Mike Prince's Olympic bid. Barely had to raise it.
感觉背后一阵东风啊
Feels like we got a little breeze at our backsides.
也没准是普莱西德湖的寒风
Or maybe it's the Lake Placid windchill.
我海产欺诈案的
Where are we on an expert witness
专家证人找的怎么样了
for my seafood fraud trial?
我联♥系♥到了一些不错的鱼类基因专家
I've reached out to some of the better fish DNA guys.
我只要最好的
Not better. Best.
这个案子的证词是决定性的
The testimony in this case is everything.
必须一击即中 无法反驳
Needs to be devastating. Undeniable.
最好的那位叫博文 但他无法出席
Best guy's named Bowen, but he's not available.
还卷在其他公诉人的案件里
Locked up in cases with other prosecutors.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表