剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
并欢迎。
And welcoming.
在这个后万物的环境中,
In this post-everythingenvironment,
随着世界因您的年龄和个人资料而缩小...
with the world shrinking forsomeone your age and profile...
王子的提议可能是最好的。
Prince offer might the bestcoming down the pike.
[笑]
[laughs]
哦,这是给你的,凯特。
Oh, here's to you, Kate.
他们可能让其他人像你一样,
They may have made otherslike you,
但我没有遇到过。
but I ain'tcome across one.
毫米...
Mm...
至于你的使命,
And as to your mission,
我会在适当的时候回答。
I will answer in due time.
我认为这是糟糕的形式
I thought it was bad form
让那个 Scooter Dunbarcome 作为我的代理人,
to have that Scooter Dunbarcome to me as a surrogate,
但我把它放在一边。
but I put that aside.
而我一直在思考。
And I have been pondering.
我向你宣誓
And I give you my oath
我会做出适当的回应。
that I will surfacea proper response.
事实上,我一直在研究一个。
I have, in fact,been working on one.
王子。
Prince.
[深吸一口气]你知道,问题是,查克,
[inhales sharply]You know, the thing is, Chuck,
太子不输。
Prince doesn't lose.
不是很长。
Not for long.
在我看来,他总能得到他想要的,
Seems to me he alwaysgets what he wants,
现在
and right now
他想要的是你。
what he wants is you.
你必须假设,你必须知道...
You had to assume,you had to know...
你必须告诉他我会处于交战状态
you had to have told him thatI would be in a warring posture
走向那个夺走我所拥有的东西的人。
toward the man who tookwhat I was away from me.
即使你知道我不会对你怀有恶意,
Even if you knew I'd holdno ill will toward you,
毫无疑问,谁策划了这一切。
who no doubtorchestrated it all.
我对你没有恶意。
And I hold no ill willtoward you.
这,现在,是我最善良的。
This, right now,is me at my kindest.
这一切我都知道,
I knew all that,
我还是来这里告诉你的
and I came here anywayto tell you
这是你接受自己是谁的时刻
that this is the momentyou accept who you are
而不是你是谁,
and not who you were,
并在王子的广阔世界中找到一些东西
and to find somethingin the wide world of Prince
你想做的事。
that you want to do.
你可能还有其他的道路,但它们都——
There may be other pathsfor you, but they all--
每条高速公路,肮脏的道路和碎石路——
every highway,dirty road and gravel path--
引导一种方式:
lead one way:
对 Chuck Rhoades 的更彻底的破坏。
to the even more completedestruction of Chuck Rhoades.
你,迈克·普林斯,
You, Mike Prince,
想要纽约人有保障的收入吗?
want a guaranteed incomefor New Yorkers?
这是正确的。
That's right.
癌症诊断?逃税?
Cancer diagnosis?Tax dodge?
阿什顿库彻和朋友们
Ashton Kutcher and friends
打算退休来朋克我吗?
going to come out of retirementto punk me?
只是一个计划让这座城市从它的膝盖上抬起来。
Just a plan to lift this cityoff its knees.
我的新闻工作者,谁知道我对你的税级的看法,
My press guy, who knows howI feel about your tax bracket,
它不应该存在,
that it shouldn't exist,
他已经准备好泄露这次会议的烂摊子了。
he was ready to leak the fuckout of this meeting.
他会没事的。我们要给他很多事做。
He'll be fine. We'reabout to give him plenty to do.
我是布鲁克林区长,
I'm Brooklyn borough president,
但市议会对资金有发言权。
but City Councilhas say over funds.
他们不会同意这个。
They won't go alongwith this.
你有可自♥由♥支配的资金。
You've got discretionary funds.
- -- 没有那个规模。- -- 然后拉一头公牛驼鹿。
- -- Not on that scale.- -- Then pull a Bull Moose.
当TR,最初的Rough Rider,
When T.R.,the original Rough Rider,
想派他的大白舰队战列舰
wanted to send hisGreat White Fleet of battleships
在世界各地展示海军力量,
around the worldas a show of naval power,
国会不会为此买♥♥单。
Congress wouldn'tfoot the bill.
所以他凑够了半路送他们。
So he scraped together enoughto send them halfway.
告诉国会,“你想把他们带回家,
Told Congress,"You want to bring 'em home,
好吧,这取决于你。”
well, that's up to you."
公布节目,
Announce the program,
然后羞辱理事会的进步派
and then shame the progressivewing of the council
随之而来。
into coming along with it.
这次布鲁克林制♥造♥,
This time Brooklyn makes,
世界其他地方需要。
the rest of the world takes.
Mike Money 从此时此地开始。
Mike Money starts here and now.
[清嗓子]
[clears throat]
是的,不要把会议泄露给《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》。
Yeah, don't leak the meetingto the Times.
我们会给他们更大的故事。
We're gonna give thema much bigger story.
妈妈。
Motherhusker.
[叹气]
[sighs]
我刚来的时候,
When I first arrived,
你可能知道 meas 是一个数据处理器。
you probably knew meas a data cruncher.
我是绿色的,所以太阳升起落下
I was green,so the sun rose and set
和我的数字。
with the numbers for me.
而且,当然,结果很好——
And, sure,the results were good--
击败市场。
market-beating.
某人的信心水平也优于市场。
Someone's confidence levelis market-beating too.
他们正在被挖掘领导力,
And they're being tappedfor leadership,
但是当我这样做时,它被称为——
but when I do that,it's called--
讨厌。
Obnoxious.
我想说太激进了。
I was gonna saytoo aggressive.
天哪。
Jeez.
[泰勒]但是时间已经过去了,
[Taylor]But time has passed,
现在我有经验了。
and now I have experience.
我经历了战争,承受着我的伤痕
I've been through the warsand bear my scars
我的胜利。
and my wins.
但我也进化了。
But I have also evolved.
现在我认识到事件。
Now I recognize events.
而当我看到一个时,我已经把肚子全都塞进去了——
And when I see one, I have gotthe stomach to go all in--
射手,射手,出来了!
Shooter, shooter, coming out!
打扰一下?
Excuse me?
你描述的是——
What you're describing is--
事件驱动的方法,
An event-driven approach,
结合早期投资
combined with early-stageinvestment
在高速增长的公♥司♥中。
in hyper-growth companies.
破坏者...
Disruptors...
这听起来非常好。
And that soundspretty damn good.
[菲利普]听起来像是,你是个枪手。
[Philip] What it sounds like is,you're a gunslinger.
性感的说唱,但过程会是什么?
Sexy rap, but what's the processgoing to be?
这里的每个人都知道我是彻底的,
Everyone hereknows I'm thorough,
我的过程将是坚实的。
and my processwill be solid.
但更重要的是,我不必符合风格。
But more importantly, that Idon't have to conform to styles.
我可以看到棋子的移♥动♥方式并做出重大决定。
I can see the way the piecesare moving and make a big call.
[菲利普]当然,你是约翰·图德,
[Philip]Sure, you're John Tuld,
你知道音乐什么时候停止。
and you know whenthe music's going to stop.
结果可能是热季,
And the result could bea hot quarter,
但随着时间的推移,一旦你的桶冷却下来,
but over time,once your barrels cool off,
工作环境会怎样?
what's the work environmentgonna be like?
我的意思是,这个地方已经是狂野西部表演了。
I mean, this place was alreadya Wild West show.
我也想知道。
I, too, would like to know.
是的。我也是。
Yep. Me too.
[维克多] 是的,你要把人剥掉
[Victor] Yeah, you gonnapeel people off
有丝毫衰退的迹象?
at the slightest signof a downturn?
[Ben Kim] 永远是最高收入者
[Ben Kim] It's alwaysreally the highest earner
谁最受尊重,
who commandsthe most respect,
所以如果你负责
so if you were in charge,
领导气氛会是怎样的?
what would the leadershipclimate be?
艰难但公平。基于结果。
Tough but fair.Results-based.
您交付,您将获得运行和创新的空间。
You deliver, you'll get roomto run, innovate.
你跌倒了,事情就收紧了。这就是现实。
You stumble, things tighten up.That's the reality.
你想要拥抱和喝茶吗?去修道院。
You want hugs and tea?Go to an ashram.
你想发财,来找我。
You want to get rich,come to me.
你来这里赚钱还是交朋友?
You here to make moneyor friends?
这真的是你唯一需要问的问题。
That's really the only questionyou need to ask.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表