剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
There are more profitable ways to make the same point
达成同样的目的
in the same sector.
你认为普林斯缺乏公开市场经验的弱点
You think Prince's lack of experience
正在慢慢显现出来吗
in the public markets is showing?
不 意不在此
No, it's not that.
他有足够的智慧和精准的直觉 配得上这里
He has the brainpower and the right instincts for this place.
那你为何不直接找他谈谈
Then why don't you just talk to him,
表达你所持见解 以数据辅证
voice your reservations, show him your data?
我在想 这可能是个考验
I'm considering that this might all be a test.
他更希望我们与他对峙 针锋相对
Does he want us to confront him,
还是希望我们对他抱有完全的信任
or does he want us to show that we trust him?
考验
A test?
听起来像阿克塞耍的手段 而非普林斯所为
That sounds like an Axe move, not something Prince would do.
- 我认为不是考验 - 你认为他被误导了
- I say there's no test. - So you think he's misguided?
我不能为你下结论
I'm not going to make that kind of an assessment for you.
如果你心存疑虑 直接找普林斯谈谈吧
If you have your doubts, talk to Prince.
如果我要去质问这里每一个
If I confronted every person here who gave me reason
不时引起我怀疑的人
to doubt them from time to time,
可能每一场我都得戴上头盔和话筒才行
I'd need headgear and mouthpiece for every single conversation.
- 每个人 - 对
- Everyone? - Yes.
就目前的公♥司♥状况 每个人都无法排除
Present company not excluded.
亚历克斯说他马上就会发帖子了
Alex said he'd be posting right about now.
我查查抖音
Let's check the Tok.
每次我想打开抖音
Every time I try to open it,
都会被大嚷大叫的戈登·拉姆齐攫取眼球
I'm accosted by Gordon Ramsay yelling at someone.
顶级厨神 因在烹饪节目的暴躁严格的性格出名
嗨 大家好 我是亚历克斯
Hey, everyone, this is Alex.
我想分享我对拉斯科运动器械公♥司♥的看法
I wanted to let you guys know how I feel about Rask gear.
我刚刚发现 他们剥削廉价劳动力
I just found out they've been using unethical labor
一直以来都在掩饰真♥相♥ 所以我选择使用
and lying about it for years, which is why I use
乐斯菲斯的运动产品 那是我信赖的品牌
the NorthFace, a company I can trust.
美国著名户外运动品牌
拉斯科简直是品牌界的"垃圾箱大火"
Rask is a Dumpster fire of a company,
隐喻灾难性的恶劣情况
烧了才对
so this feels about right.
已经有几十万观看了
Hundreds of thousands of views already.
用户们都进行合拍点评
People doing stitches and duets.
扩散到推特上了
It's made it to Twitter.
大阪直美也将放弃赞助
Naomi Osaka is dropping their sponsorship, too.
女足也在说抵♥制♥
Women's soccer's talking a boycott.
股价在下跌
Stock price is falling.
好极了
Excellent.
我看到门卫正式罢♥工♥了
I saw that the doormen are officially on strike.
曼哈顿最豪华的
Hmm, the foyers of Manhattan's
大楼门厅里没人了
wealthiest buildings stand empty.
好的
Good.
租户和物业管理委员会
The, uh, negotiation meeting
谈判会议
with the Tenants and Property Management Board
是按你的预期进展的吗
went the way you thought it would?
我拒绝了他们的无谓的妥协
I rejected their paltry attempts at compromise
惹怒了他们 卡尔
and worked them all up into a rage. Karl!
把这些直接送到他们手上
Take these and deliver them directly.
地址在这
Addresses are on there.
我想让你直接把他们送到收件人手上
I want them to go straight from your hand to their recipient's.
不经过转手
No middlemen.
这将是一次不错的中♥央♥公园之旅
This will be a real tour of Central Park views.
不过乘飞艇会更好一点
Only better way is by blimp.
这一份我亲自送
This one I will deliver myself.
巴德·拉扎拉 他是关键
Bud Lazarra. He's the key.
其他居民都看他眼色行事
The other residents will take their cues from him.
我的天呐
Christ on a bike!
集中注意力 巴德
Okay, Bud, keep your focus.
这很有趣
You know what? It's funny,
我听说 "不要动你的头" 是假的
I'd heard that whole "don't move your head" thing was a myth.
但就在你挥杆前
But right before you shanked it, Buddy-boy,
我确实发现了颅骨区域的一些晃动
I did detect some wobble in the cranial area.
不过我确信布里德先生能够指导您改正
But I'm sure Mr. Breed here can train that out of you.
如果你不是法庭的官员
If you weren't an officer of the court,
你自己的颅骨区域会震动的 罗兹
your own cranial area would be getting quite a jolt, Rhoades.
你现在想打我吗
Think you wanna hit me now?
这是给你的
This is for you.
门卫危险津贴的账单
A bill for the doormen's hazard pay.
如果你荒唐的行为不是那么令人讨厌的话
I might find your antics amusing
我其实会觉得很可笑
if they weren't such a nuisance.
这就像在万圣节前夜装饰你的房♥子
It's like getting your house egged on All Hallow's Eve.
但是你的设想不会实现的罗兹
But your scheme won't work, Rhoades.
这话他听过很多了
He gets that a lot.
从比你更有权力的人那里
Hmm. And from men even more entitled than yourself.
而这真的有效
Hmm. And they do work, so...
所以你该再考虑一下
you might want to think about that.
好的
Yeah.
我们希望能及时付款
And we expect timely payment.
很高兴见到布里斯特
Nice to meetcha, Breedster.
他能用上你鼓励性的指导
He can use every bit of that encouraging coaching of yours.
好的 我们继续
All right, Bud, let's do this.
你还会遇到更分散你注意力的事
You're going to face bigger distractions than that.
大学♥联♥盟发了推特 她抨击了拉斯科
AOC just tweeted. She blasted Rask.
这是个重量级选手
Now there's a heavy hitter.
有形成趋势吗 市场有反应吗
Is it trending? Has the market reacted?
是的 以及 是的
Yes and yes.
降到十七美金每股了
We're down to $17.00 a share.
你好像没有感到很惊讶
You didn't seem quite surprised enough.
我没有吗
Wasn't I?
那条推特不会仅仅是靠运气
That tweet can't just be good luck.
好的 我打过电♥话♥了
All right. I made a call.
没什么不恰当的语言
Nothing improper.
只是确保她的员工都知道这个问题了
Made sure her staffers knew the issue.
很好 其他的怎么样
Nicely done. What about the other thing?
租用的设备要运去宾夕法尼亚州
The rentable equipment is being pulled to Pennsylvania,
在候机楼候机
to wait in the wings.
公♥司♥怎么样了
What about the companies that own?
他们与其他地方的项目有关
They're tied up with projects elsewhere.
行业的供应链很薄弱
Supply chain is thin in the industry right now,
关键转折点
a real flexion point.
我知道这利害关系 也知道该如何做
I know the stakes here. And I knew what to do.
但如果需要我再去检查...
But if it brings reassurance to check that I've--
足够了
Fair enough.
谢谢
And thank you.
你在这就方便了
It's convenient that you're up here.
我有个人力资源的问题
I have an HR matter.
- 好的 有什么我能帮忙的 - 我要开除利婉
- Sure. How can I help? - I'm going to fire Rian.
哇
Whoa.
好的 原因呢
Okay. Reason?
她直接违背了我的指令
She directly disobeyed my orders.
没有商榷的空间吗
No room for ambiguity?
没有 她做了我不让她做的事
None. She took a position I told her not to take.
实际上 有好几次
Several, actually.
不仅鲁莽而且危险
Not only is it reckless, but it's also dangerous.
- 做的聪明吗 - 有什么关系吗
- Was it smart? - Does that matter?
跟我来
Come with me.
开掉利婉可能是你作为老板的最好决定
Firing Rian may be the best move for you as a boss,
但是从做人的角度来说并不好
but it's not the best move for you as a person,
整体来说
holistically.
我们什么时候开始考虑总体了
Since when do we do holistically in this place?
新的地方 新的事情
New place, new thing.
而且在这里适用 因为
And it applies, since the whole reason
你要开除她的主要原因是她伤害了你的感情
you want to fire her is she hurt your feelings.
如果上校下达命令
If a colonel gives an order--
这不是《红一纵队》
This is not The Big Red One.
美国战争片 士官长和四位士兵 在枪林弹雨中勇往直前
是你想从你的助手那得到盲目的信任
This is about you wanting blind trust from your acolyte.
这是文化契合
It's about culture fit.
我们换了新的环境
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表