剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
I know aircraft.
三角翼设计
Delta wing design,
新型复合材料 三轴式发动机配置
new composite materials, tri-spool configuration.
如果说民航是马车
Commercial travel's at the stagecoach phase.
那超音就是火车
Hypersonic will be like locomotives.
让世界近在咫尺 让一切皆有可能
Make the world crossable. Make things possible.
所以我能这么快从澳大利亚回来
That's how I got back from Australia so fast.
这还只是预热阶段
And that was just in the Mini Hype.
只达到了2.2马赫
Does Mach 2.2.
"交响"能达到2.8马赫 可载75人
The Symphony will do 2.8 with 75 souls aboard.
这就是为什么我们公♥司♥准备在明天开♥盘♥时
Which is why my firm's ready to take a big position
重仓持有你们的股票
at the opening tomorrow,
但我想谈的是更长远的合作
but I wanted to discuss a bigger partnership.
对合作伙伴没兴趣 我不喜欢
Don't want partners. Don't like them.
当然了 你不喜欢的是那些门外汉
Sure, ones who don't know that the single crystal nickel alloy
不懂镍基单晶合金能让发动机超过熔点运行
that allows your engines to operate above melting point
才是你们公♥司♥技术的关键
is the key to your tech.
你竟然知道高涵道比涡轮风扇
You know about high-bypass turbofans.
我们老板刚促成了纽约申奥
My principal just brought the Olympics to New York,
我们还要让世界各地的参赛队伍和观众
and we need the ability to fly in teams, fans, fast,
能快速地飞到纽约来
from far and wide.
- 八个小时从东京飞到... - 六小时足矣
- From Tokyo in eight hours... - Six...
一旦你们开始载客 当然能做到
Once you start flying passengers, of course.
但在此之前 你们公♥司♥要有更高的市值
But before that, you'll need a bigger market cap,
这样你在董事会里就拥有自♥由♥了
which will give you freedom with your board.
- 这一切我都能给你 - 怎么做
- I can give all that to you. - How?
让超音成为纽约奥♥运♥会的
By making Hypersonic the official airline
官方航♥空♥公♥司♥
of the New York Games.
哇靠
Fuck me.
那我们可有的谈了 新朋友
We've got a hell of a lot to talk about, my new friend.
你确定不来杯马黛茶吗
Sure you don't want a maté?
好 那就来一杯
Sure, I'll take one.
喝甜的还是喝苦的
Azucar or amargo?
就得靠党♥鞭♥ 好好地敲打敲打
Gotta whip it. Whip it good.
让州议会去跟那些
It's hard to get the state legislature
靠钱赢得席位的人唱反调可是很难的
to go against the people whose money put them in their seats.
所以才叫做"鞭打投票"啊 向来不容易
That's why they call it whipping the vote. Never easy.
立法机构的成员被严格要求按其政党领导层的指示进行投票
另外 咱们威胁一下就行了 不需要采取行动
Plus, we only need the threats, not the action.
足够让他们相信了
It's got to be convincing.
如果能让普林斯的阴谋团体
If we can get this cabal of Prince's
相信我们终究会堵上
to believe we're finally going to close
附带权益的漏洞...
the carried interest loophole...
他们所有的资本收益
And that all their capital gains
也都会一下子
will suddenly be considered income
被当成州的收入
at the state level, too.
那对他们将是22%的税收冲击
That's a 22% tax hit for them.
资本收益可是他们的命根子
Cap gains is their very lifeblood.
可事实是 民众会支持这么做
Truth is, the people will love this.
所以我们只需提醒咱们州的代表们
We just have to remind our state reps of it,
有些东西可比金主重要多了
that there's some things more important than deep pockets.
- 你会怎么做 - 戴芙
- How do you do that? - Well, Dave,
有些事始终没变
some things haven't changed
自从休·凯里上任以来一直如此
since Hugh Carey put on his first straw boater.
休·凯里 1975年至1982年担任纽约第五十一任州长
到他们中去 找共同语言
You go into their world, you speak their language,
替他们排忧解难
you solve their problems.
同他们交好
You offer them friendship.
奥尔巴尼一如既往
Albany is as Albany ever was.
不会替他们扫清所有障碍
Instead of duckpin bowling,
而是只在他们需要的时候出现
you show up just when they need the help,
也就是在他们的选民因为财产税提高
when their constituents are about to rebel
而准备闹事的时候
because their property taxes have been raised.
而我们要做的就是提醒选民们
And you help remind those constituents
他们的代表们有多强大
just how powerful their representative is.
当然 还要参加他们的成人礼
And, of course, you do the bandstand circuit
坚振礼 洗礼等仪式
of bar mitzvahs, confirmations, christenings and the like.
有时还得和那些好人一块儿去消遣
Sometimes, you recreate with these fine folks,
打猎或钓鱼什么的
up in the deer stand or on the lake.
最重要的是...
And, most crucially...
得对他们的痛苦感同身受
you feel their pain.
我知道你肯定已经提前预料到了
So I know you must've anticipated this part,
即使我们用州税吓唬他们
even as we scare them with the state tax,
他们也没有必要撤回对奥♥运♥会的支持
they don't have to pull support of the Games.
他们太有钱了 可以把自己和公♥司♥的资产
They're rich enough. They can move themselves
转移到别的州来避税
and their firms out of state to avoid it.
啊 所以你想说的是州际协议
Ah, now we're talking about the interstate compact.
- 没错 - 所以你才要
- Yep. - Which is why
拉拢邻近州
you're going to rope the governors
和其他相关州的州长
of neighboring and other likely states
共进晚餐达成协议
into a dinner to make that compact.
他们才不会因为一顿晚餐
They're not going to agree to something
就同意这么夸张的事
as jacked up as that over dinner,
就算葡萄酒再好也不可能
no matter how good the wine is.
他们没有必要去达成协议
They don't have to.
他们甚至都不用知道为什么要来赴宴
They don't even need to know why they're coming to dinner.
只要人来就行 找个合适的理由邀请他们
They just need to come, so give them a good reason.
相信我 你们都会想来的
Your guy's going to want to be there, believe me,
纽约州 奥尔巴尼
不然就会错过重要信息
or he'll be caught out.
我们要对医疗垄断公♥司♥
We're bringing an antitrust case
提起反垄断诉讼
against medical monopolies.
康涅狄格州 哈特福德
这些吸血鬼们减缓了基本试验的进程
These bloodsuckers slowed down essential testing,
宾夕法尼亚州 哈里斯堡
将病患的护理置之不顾
shunted off patient care.
他们发疫情财
They made money off the pandemic.
操蛋的全民健康
Fuck Big Health!
这对你们的选民来说就是小菜一碟
Well, it's a slam dunk with your constituents,
所以最好让你的头儿来参加
so you'd better get your boss there.
另外两位州长已经答应要来了
And two other governors have already committed.
有一顿盛筵在等着你们呢
And it's going to be a hell of a meal too.
好吗
Yeah.
那我们就在那儿见
So I'll see you there.
超音有宏大的版图
Hypersonic. Big plans for them.
他们已经万事俱备 蓄势待发
They're positioned and ready to go.
他们介绍时说的是
The elevator pitch is:
比协和式客机更快
faster than the Concorde,
比捷蓝航♥空♥更亲民
more accessible than Jet Blue,
比老妈开的沃尔沃更安全
and safer than your mother's Volvo.
你会支持我吗
Do I have your blessing?
- 看起来你信了 - 是的
- You seem convinced. - I am.
那我就信了
Then I am.
你听过"五分之四受访的牙医"那句广♥告♥词吗
You know the "four out of five dentists surveyed" thing
说三叉戟口香糖更有益于牙齿健康
about Trident being better for your teeth?
显然我是那不推荐的第五位牙医
Apparently I'm the fifth dentist.
- 原因呢 - 我们需要让子弹飞一会儿
- Meaning? - We need to hold up a sec.
在超音这件事情上
On Hypersonic.
我始终无法独♥立♥核实
I haven't been able to independently verify
他们文献中的技术主张
the tech claims in their literature.
我知道
I see.
但我们没时间等
Well, we can't wait.
我得到了许可 我想在股票变动前加仓
I got clearance, and I want to size up before the stock moves.
你想要加仓的规模
The sizing you're suggesting
已经超出了通常的风险系数了
goes outside usual risk parameters.
因为我们... 我
Because we are... I am...
考虑到奥♥运♥会能保证增长
taking into account guaranteed growth from the Games.
网购芒果的时候 可是什么保证都没用
Guarantees don't even work when you buy mangoes online.
要大获全胜就得下大注
Look, big positions lead to big wins.
你的胜利指的是赢得超音 还是打败菲利普
Is the big win on Hypersonic, or against Philip?
我真想像悉达多一样站在这 直到你心软为止
I'm tempted to stand here like Siddhartha until you relent.
悉达多的父亲知道他会一直站到死为止
Sidd's father knew the kid would stand there until he died.
你更像戈文达
You got more Govinda in you.
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表