剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
我必须把它弄出来。
I have to get thisout there.
我必须说实话。
I have to tell the truth.
对不起,很痛。
Sorry it hurts.
对不起不是一切的结束。
Sorry isn't the endof anything.
如果你是认真的,那应该是开始
If you mean it, it's supposedto be the beginning
这导致了变化。
that leads to a change.
你刚刚描述了我的书是什么。
You've just describedwhat my book is.
道歉的第一条规则是:
Rule number one of apologies is:
如果它使情况变得更糟,你就不要这样做。
You don't do itif it makes the situation worse.
[邦妮]他妈的说得好,本·金。
[Bonnie]Well fucking said, Ben Kim.
[叹气]
[sighs]
啊,酱油。
Ah, soy.
替代牛奶中的 OG。
The OG in alternative milks.
- -- 经得起时间的考验。- -- 当然,
- -- It stands the test of time.- -- Sure,
因为人们已经习惯了。
because people have becomehabituated to it.
对我来说,它有水坑水的口感
To me, it has the mouthfeelof puddle water
和我想像的味道
and tastes likeI would imagine
哺乳期素食流浪者的母乳
the breast milkof a lactating vegan drifter
住在大众露营车里。
living out ofa VW camper van would.
看着你和你祝福的燕麦奶。
And look at youwith your blessed oat milk.
它为 asinine 拿铁艺术带来天鹅绒般光滑的泡沫,
It froths velvety smoothfor asinine latte art,
您可能会在空闲时间练习。
which you probably practicein your free time.
和卡路里含量?
And the caloric content?
你可能不喝牛,
You may not be drinking cow,
但是足够的燕麦,你会像一个人一样胖。
but enough oatand you'll be fat as one.
具有零营养价值。
With zeronutritional value.
你确定你还没有气喘吁吁
You sure you haven'tpuffed up a bit
自从你第一次开场钟以来?
since your first cupat the opening bell?
[戴夫]看看他妈的。
[Dave]Just look at fucking that.
- -- 嗯-- 就像你说的。
- -- Mm.- -- Just as you said.
这就像大卫的雕像。
It's like the statueof David.
听说是一回事
It's one thingto hear about it,
另一件事亲自看到它。
another thingto see it in person.
大卫真的很接近。
David really is somethingup close.
人们知道真♥相♥。这就是他们来这里的原因。
People know the truth.That's why they're here.
这就是他们谈论这个的原因。
That's why they're talkingabout this.
像王子这样的人,不应该拥有这座城市的所有土地。
A man like Prince shouldn'tbe holding all this city's land.
他只会想要更多。
All he'll do is want more.
更多的土地。更多钱。更多的。
More land. More money. More.
在我看来——
And it seems to me that--
是的。
Yeah.
他现在拥有的比他应该拥有的要多。
He has more thanhe should have right now.
我知道了。
I get it.
我校准了你的转盘的空气悬挂系统。
I calibrated your turntable'sair suspension system.
- -- 新的手写笔呢?- -- 已安装。
- -- And the new stylus?- -- Installed.
Clearaudio 金手指,
A Clearaudio Goldfinger,
16克纯金。
16 grams of pure gold.
我们有一个更昂贵的问题。
We have a far moreexpensive problem.
NYAG 获得法♥院♥命令
The NYAG secureda court order
夺回了奥♥运♥土地
and seized backall the Olympic land
没有退款。
without a refund.
也求赔偿。
Seeking damages too.
那是我的土地,我拥有它。
That's my land.I own it.
我和萨克尔谈过这件事。
I spoke with Sacker about it.
通过将它们用于其他目的,
By using themfor another purpose,
你可以说拖欠了基于绩效的抵押贷款
you arguably defaulted onthe performance-based mortgages
-来自土地银行。--该死的。
-from the land bank.- -- Damn.
我知道我们有一个查克问题,但他走了。
I knew we had a Chuck problem,but he's gone.
那么,我们有戴夫问题吗?
So, do we havea Dave problem?
让我们来了解一下。
Let's find out.
【交通环境】
[traffic ambience]
这适合你。
This suits you.
你已经看家了。
You look at home already.
你不是来欢迎我到附近的。
You didn't come to welcome meto the neighborhood.
不,不完全。
No, not entirely.
我来是希望我们能摆脱任何争吵
I came in the hopes of usmoving past any squabbles
我可能和你的前任有过。
I might have hadwith your predecessor.
你为你的土地而来。
You came for your land.
我做到了。
I did.
但这不是你的。
But it's not yours.
并不真地。
Not really.
你进入了契约。
You entered into a compact.
你的需求变了,我明白了。
Your needs changed,I get it.
但这打破了契约,所以我们把它拿回来了。
But that broke the compact,so we took it back.
需要明确的是,“我们”是 NYAG。
And just to be clear,the "we" is the NYAG.
我。我的办公室。
Me. My office.
不是我和查克。
Not me and Chuck.
那么,我想做一个新的紧凑型,
Well, then I'd like to makea new compact,
做一个新的交易。
do a new transaction.
我还有其他用途
I have other uses
对于那些污垢,非常值得使用。
for those patches of dirt,very worthy uses.
我会说不。
I'm going to say no.
好吧,如果这是你的立场,
Well, if that's your position,
这将结束诉讼。
this is going to endin lawsuits.
或者眼泪。
Or tears.
他们不会是我的。
And they're notgoing to be mine.
自从我看到索菲的选择后就没有哭过。
Haven't cried sinceI saw Sophie's Choice.
而事实是,
And the truth is,
即便如此,我也在装模作样,因为我在约会。
even then I was faking itbecause I was on a date.
所以,祝你好运。
So, good luck.
他慌了。
He's rattled.
你能不能再给他点个赞?
Can you rattle him more?
我相信我可以。
I believe I can.
[嘲笑]
[scoffs]
是的,关于那些工作机会,我从来没有回复过你。
Yes, I never got back to youabout those job offers.
我的回答是,我已经有工作了。
My answer is,I already have a job.
曝光迈克·普林斯,一美元一美元,
Exposing Mike Prince,dollar by dollar,
因为他是祸害。
for the scourge that he is.
现在,查克,
Now, Chuck,
一个这样自言自语的人
a man who tells on himselflike that
既是告密者又是恶棍。
is both snitchand scoundrel.
是的,比当帮凶要好。
Yeah, better than beingan accomplice.
是她。是戴夫。
It's her. It's Dave.
- -- 我们有一个戴夫的问题。- -- 不,不仅仅是她。
- -- We have a Dave problem.- -- No. Not just her.
我们没有查克或戴夫的问题。
We don't havea Chuck or Dave problem.
我们都有。
We have both.
你可以不吃自助早餐。
You can spare methe breakfast buffet.
你大老远来,我能做的就是喂饱你。
You came all this way.The least I can do is feed you.
我不是出于尊重。
I'm not hereout of deference.
或者饥饿感,就此而言。
Or hunger pangs,for that matter.
现在?
Right now?
不能看到我在自治市镇大厅与你会面。
I can't be seen taking a meetingwith you in Borough Hall.
我总是分手。
And I always break upin person.
如果这是关于司法部长的土地掠夺——
If this is about theAttorney General's land grab--
这就是全部。
It's about all of it.
这里有什么罪名?说我有钱?
What's the charge here?That I'm rich?
我当然是。
Of course I am.
我能负担得起解放人们
That I can affordto free people
来自贫穷的仓鼠轮子?
from the hamster wheelof poverty?
该死的,我可以。
Damn right I can.
Rhoades 和 Maharwant 对我做了这件事。
Rhoades and Maharwant to make this about me.
不,这是关于人们被挤得那么紧
No, this is about the peoplegetting squeezed so tight
他们甚至无法呼吸。
they can't even breathe.
现在为什么会有人认为 Mike Money 是关于你的?
Now why would anyone thinkthat Mike Money was about you?
我可以把这个重新组合起来。
I can put thisback together.
- -- 帮我守住那些土地-- -[Faire] 帮你?
- -- Help me keep those lands-- -[Faire] Help you?
当按照外面的那个时钟,
When accordingto that clock outside,
你眨眼,boodlejust 就滚了进来。
you blink and the boodlejust rolls in.
我出局了,市长出局了,议会出局了。
I'm out, the mayor's out,the council's out.
还不如拿一把 Mike Money
Might as well grab a fistfulof that Mike Money
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表