剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表
别告诉我你还在因为从没赢过我
Oh, and you can't tell me you're still bitter
而耿耿于怀啊
you could never win.
儿童游戏就是给心态稚嫩的孩子玩的
Children's games are skewed to the child's mind.
如果你还想再来一局
I'll put my money on Willow in two years' time
这次我会把钱押在两年后的小柳身上
if you care for a rematch.
那毫无疑问她会把我打得落花流水
Oh, no doubt she'll wipe the board with me.
在那之前
Until then,
你可以把普林斯那份名单上的
you can get me the names of the contenders
竞争者们的名字提供给我
for Prince's list.
我既不是 也不想成为你的探子
As I am not a retriever, nor do I wish to be,
所以我不会俯首听命
I will ignore the command
而且我想你已经知道我的朋友们
and assume you already know my friends
一直在向我通风报信
are keeping me well-informed.
我知道啊 如果你能把信息分享给我
I do, and if you'd share that information,
那就太棒了
that would be great.
时刻保持警惕
Constant vigilance.
是唯一的办法
It is the only way.
当然了
Clearly.
谢谢你
Thank you.
就这样吗
That's all?
非常感谢你对我的帮助
I am grateful for your assistance.
怎么了
What?
你得去参加个课程
You're taking a class.
好吧 那为什么呢
Okay. And why?
因为我知道怎么能把
Because I know how to take all that
迈克尔·普林斯那些新地铁的钱夺走
shiny new subway money away from Michael Prince
还给人♥民♥
and give it to the people.
动起来 动起来
Come on! Come on! Come on!
加快速度
Hurry!
好
Nice.
你离成功只有十五秒
Fifteen seconds between you and greatness.
动起来 快点 快点
Come on! Let's go! Let's go!
太棒了
Whoo! Yes.
这就是我要的效果
That's what I'm talking about. That's what I'm talking about.
好 垂直弹跳 想象自己伸手就能碰到天
All right, vertical jump, touch the sky.
跟天空肩并肩
Touch the sky.
让我看到你们和地面之间的距离
I want to see air between you and the ground.
做得对
That's right.
做得好啊 布兰妮 卡特也是
Yeah, good job, Britney. Good job, Carter.
大家刚刚都做得不错 跳得好
Good hustle, y'all. Good hustle.
棒
Good.
强度挺高的
That was intense.
嗯
Hmm.
我通常都是一个人在家锻炼
I'm usually on my own, at home.
但不得不说 这儿的整体环境
But I have to say this whole community thing
更让人觉得振奋
is way more inspiring.
噢 是呀是呀
Oh, yeah, it is.
如果你不介意的话 我想在我买♥♥下十次课前
I want to ask about something, if you don't mind,
问你点事
before I buy that ten-pack of classes.
好啊 没问题 尽管问吧
Yeah, all right. Hit me.
我听说你正在搞一个联盟
I just heard that you're making one of those alliances
就像当时"灵魂单车"为总统举办的一样...
like when SoulCycle did that event for President...
专营单车的健身房♥
那次不是以灵魂单车公♥司♥的名义做的
That wasn't SoulCycle as a company.
是公♥司♥的某个东家做的
It was just one of their owners.
谁记得呢
Who remembers?
我只知道产生了很严重的影响
I just know how bad it hurt them.
所以我才担心你和纽约警局
It's why I'm worried about you and the NYPD.
噢 那是我加入的最后一个团体了
Oh, that's the last group that I'd throw in with.
事实上 我已经把公♥司♥
In fact, I've divested this company entirely
从所有与我价值观相悖的机构中撤资了
of any organization whose values contradict mine.
除了普林斯的名单
Except for the Prince List.
我对这件事非常重视
I take this so seriously,
还召集了咨♥询♥委员会进行了讨论
I've convened my advisory board.
我不会把我的钱跟警♥察♥的放在同一个基金里
I will not have my money in the same fund as the cops.
运输工人是一回事 但警♥察♥不行
Transport workers, that's one thing, but not cops.
公♥司♥的员工们不会接受 我也不会接受
My Combine-ers won't have it, and I won't have it.
把他们的养老金从项目里撤走
Dump their pension money,
不然我就把这事儿公之于众
or I'm going public.
我不会保持沉默的
And I'm not going to be quiet about it.
警♥察♥们也有权享受优质的养老金产品
Police officers have a right to well-managed pensions.
确实
They do.
我知道并非所有的警♥察♥都很糟糕
Not all cops are bad, I get it.
但我是不会把我的钱跟他们的混在一起的
But I will not have my money co-mingled.
我已经跟普林斯名单上的另外六个人谈过了
I've already spoken to six other new Prince Listers.
如果我撤资 他们也会跟着撤
If I walk, they will walk.
这份保密名单的问题在于
The problem with confidential lists is
他们并未保密
they don't stay confidential.
不 他们保密了
No, they don't.
组合公♥司♥不能和纽约警局相提并论
The Combine will not be said in the same breath as NYPD.
一个健康健身品牌一旦被丑闻败坏了名声
When a health and fitness brand is diluted by scandal,
它的形象就再也无法挽回了
it ceases to have a clear and consistent message.
发生这种事 品牌的价值
And when that happens, the value of the brand,
会一落千丈
it plummets.
所以你们得放弃运输工会
That's why you're going to drop transport.
做点明智的决定吧
Do the smart thing.
迈克 该展示出你的道德领导力了
Mike, it's time for moral leadership.
我同意贾克琳说的
I agree with Jaclyn.
世道已经变了
The world has changed.
坦白讲 我觉得这样更好
And, frankly, I think, for the better.
我并不是充耳不闻 我是支持的
I'm not deaf to the cause. I support it.
但我这辈子就没遇到过这种可恶的投资者
But I've never had a damn investor
冲着我发号♥施令
dictate terms to me in my life.
我十九岁没遇到过 现在也没
That goes back to when I was 19. I'm not starting now.
时代变了 但决定权在我们手中
The times shift, and we decide,
难道咱们就这样止步不前吗
do we stay where we are?
如果我们原地踏步 而他们一路高歌♥猛进
And if we do stay, and they move...
迈克 这问题可能事关公♥司♥存亡
Mike, this could be existential.
大多数情况下都能找到利益共赢的法子
Most times, there's a path to integrating interests.
但这次看上去会是你死我活
But here, it seems like the positions are zero sum.
我知道在人们指责你做错了的时候
I know all about not listening to people
要置若罔闻
when they tell you that you're wrong.
但有些时候 在某些情况下
But sometimes, in some circumstances,
你得委曲求全
you just gotta go along to get along.
不然大批投资者会撤资 我们承受不起的
Or you're going to be facing an exodus we can't afford.
除非由我领导 否则我不打算这样做
I'm not planning on one unless it's led by me.
不 我们要把名单上的每个人都留住
No, we're keeping everyone on the list, on the list.
包在我身上 是我把他领进门的
This is on me. I walked him in here.
我会把他搞定的
I'll go get him straightened out.
好好哄他
Yes. Get him happy.
咱们今天吃点啥
So what're we eating today?
我在为三星游戏的收益电♥话♥会议做问答
I'm on a Q&A for Three Star Games' earning call,
来自斯巴坦·艾夫斯的这个家伙
and this guy from Spartan-Ives
问了NPC的数字学习的事
asked about digital learning in NPCs.
非玩家角色 也就是人工智能
Non-player characters. AI.
游戏中的角色能向玩家学习
The characters in the game learn from the player
让游戏变得更难通关
and make the game harder to beat.
真是疯了
Guy is geeking out.
我认为斯巴坦·艾夫斯会搞出个大动作
I think Spartan-Ives is about to make a major play.
- 在游戏里吗 - 不
- In games? - No.
在底层AI算法上
In underlying AI.
三星外包给了一家叫2RL系统的公♥司♥
Three Star contracted out to a company called 2RL Systems.
这就是你赋权和复原的智慧所在
That's some organic intelligence on your part.
给我打开公开市场操作台
Get me the trading desk.
你要拿下了吗
You're going to make the play?
对 这个我没接触过的领域
Yeah, it's a great find in a space
找的不错 你很擅长这件事
where I'm underrepresented. You're good at this.
我生来就该做这个
It's what I was meant to do.
虽然我妈妈不太乐意
Much to my mother's dismay.
她的事情 我帮不了你了
Yeah, I can't help you with her.
不过我要告诉你
剧集 | 亿万 | 导航列表